Motorbike passion: the bikers of forum

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Moto passion: the bikers of forum

by Macro » 13/03/24, 21:26

Let's thank global warming together. Tomorrow storm of blue over the center of France... Tonight it's polish and rag... And tomorrow... I say... What else
17103614980501711618723006150546.jpg
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/03/24, 21:58

Are you going to take out the big one? : Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 14/03/24, 17:24

yeah... Left early this morning for a little walk before work... See the sunrise over a castle that I like then go to work... Back, now a little trip to my physiotherapist I I normally leave around 18:30 p.m., which gives me a bit of time to gain some height and see the view due west on the steam column of the Chinon power station, sometimes it creates crazy colors....
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/24, 19:23

When we're not drunk, we notice more things on a motorbike than in a car generally... because we're closer to nature...

Have you ever tried paragliding or paramotor?

If car = 1, motorcycle = 3 and paraglider/paramotor = 10 8)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/03/24, 13:37

Christophe wrote:
Have you ever tried paragliding or paramotor?

If car = 1, motorcycle = 3 and paraglider/paramotor = 10 8)

No. Ride a glider twice in my youth...

Three dimensions are way too much for a moron like me to handle... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/24, 14:15

If you can get the big one up the mountain, then you're already almost in 3D... : Mrgreen:

Glider is pretty bad in terms of sensation, it's heavy to handle, you lie down and you see nothing except the sky, I did my baptism too...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/03/24, 16:57

Christophe wrote:Glider is pretty bad in terms of sensation, it's heavy to handle, you lie down and you see nothing except the sky, I did my baptism too...
indeed we mainly see the sky... on the other hand if your pilot is the type not to fear vomit... and he has good updrafts.... the second baptism... Doesn't matter to do with the first : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: it can shake hard : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/03/24, 17:32

Macro wrote:
Christophe wrote:Glider is pretty bad in terms of sensation, it's heavy to handle, you lie down and you see nothing except the sky, I did my baptism too...
indeed we mainly see the sky... on the other hand if your pilot is the type not to fear vomit... and he has good updrafts.... the second baptism... Doesn't matter to do with the first : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: it can shake hard : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

And go up to 300 km/h!
0 x