Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Christophe » 12/07/22, 10:13

Remundo wrote:for me here, it's even worse than an insult, it's pure defamation. Even if I validate my legitimate "hate" of Macron.

It's going too far, I'm calling my lawyer, you should do the same...

Can you remind me of the oleocons page where he spat at us after his temporary banishment here?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/07/22, 10:32

Remundo wrote:GillesH38 / ABC2019 here will chouiner accusations of racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia stremedroate in the back of forum and behind my back by quoting snatches out of context which by themselves do not support what he proclaims:
http://www.oleocene.org/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 0#p2345350

for me here it's even worse that an insult is pure defamation. Even if I validate my legitimate "hate" of Macron.

It remains to determine which of the two is the worst, between:
— the one who is going to cook outside, and
— the one who demolishes it from within..

I have my little idea:

5B5ED45C-A569-48C2-98A9-AC4C2EF0EE61.jpeg
B61A6AFA-8860-4BB0-B21F-8123931AB4AA.jpeg
C2351BF5-DA0C-421C-8E64-A56CAF86D38E.jpeg

Maybe start by stopping encouraging them by stopping “liking” them and even answering them...
No applause please...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/22, 11:43

You are zealous!

The 2 cases have nothing to do...

Guy is a (former) leftist who still believes in certain illusions of living together... so he vomits everything related to the French far right except that he defends the far right and Islamist intolerance (and co.) and the hatred of France in fine...

Fact that makes me laugh at all the LFI NUPES and cie...

Gilles ABC is a pathological bastard who can be paid to screw up the ideas against the current of the establishment (= the dough) and defend the power (in the broad sense) in place in the French-speaking internet...

The upcoming trial will tell us who he is! : Mrgreen:
4 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/07/22, 12:05

No, not zeal, facts. Not zeal but a reminder that his goal was clearly to serve as a relay for Pedro to assimilate the waiter to a forum classified stermdroate, a pure fake because unfortunately for him, it was starting to recover...

So what better than to put on layers. : Evil:

There are times when when one is at least responsible, the most elementary wisdom would like not to become outrageous. He was still on top with his scatology : Shock:

Well it's not complicated, when you play dumb, others can be more outrageous than yourself. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/07/22, 12:13

I know Gilles' identity and maybe even his address.

It is easy to know his professional activity, he is an academic at the end of his career specializing in black holes.

It raged and still rages in the Oleocene with the same dialectical methods on other subjects (notably energy, fossil fuels, etc.), with the zeal, harassment and bad faith that we know of.

He showed up here under a nickname and for a long time played at pretending to be someone else (at the limit of identity theft, would have to find the messages).

At the same time he boasted about Oléocène to frequent Econologie and shit copiously on our faces, both here, but also on Oléo, which is also very borderline.

My little tour among the conspirators by GillesH38 on Oléocène
18 pages of arrogance and contempt, but without insult, Monsieur le Bourgeois Grenoble is refined!

I gradually flushed him out, both by his style forumesque and the comparison of hours of connection between econology and oleocene (at the time I was still frequenting Oleocene);

After his multiple temporary bans and his almost 13 messages in 000 years (a champion in the matter, more than 3 a day), his thoughts were widely expressed and remain legible for posterity.

Perhaps it would simply be necessary to prove Gilles right just once: to fire him definitively from the forum and that's it: the bugger considers himself censored and purged in a Stalinist way: at least he makes you laugh occasionally, but this kind of joke, nothing suffocates them!!!
4 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/22, 12:28

Remundo wrote:Perhaps it would simply be necessary to prove Gilles right just once: to fire him definitively from the forum and that's it: the bugger considers himself censored and purged in a Stalinist way: at least he makes you laugh occasionally, but this kind of joke, nothing suffocates them!!!

His wish has been granted...I can't let this guy defame us like he does...and for my lawyer I'm serious...
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/07/22, 13:10

ABC2019 wrote:Apart from that, if it's not "chouiner" to look for posts on other forums to complain... you're not censored on Oleocene, you only had to answer it a month ago if you wanted.

just to answer on this point, but not specifically for Gilles.

Oleocene, a mystery moderator had created "Full Covidioties by Rémundo" and threw all my messages in it,

But a long time ago, some of my posts were purely deleted, or thrown into the "sandbox", then permanently deleted.

So we can pride ourselves on not censoring! Eh !

On Econologie, there is no sandbox, everything stays in place. It is a space of freedom of expression, not perfect, but free.

On Econologie, people from all political stripes talk to each other, on Oléocène it is more mixed. All those who are not macrono-covidists shave the walls.

Not the case here.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/07/22, 13:54

Christophe wrote:Guy is a (former) leftist who still believes in certain illusions of living together..so he vomits everything related to the French far right except that he defends the far right and Islamist intolerance (and co.) and hatred of France in fine...<<< In your dreams... I vomit both Islamism and the extreme right. Islamism is a new Nazism, I have always been clear on that.

In any case bravo for not having taken into account the magnificent work of denunciation of the filthy little reporter Ouaoua who no longer knows what to find to harm me.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/07/22, 14:04

Hi Guy of the Woods

Christophe reacted and I agree with him.

Otherwise the compilation work of "Ouaoua" still shows that you are doing a "stremedroate fixette".

But you're not the only one, each in their own way, GillABC2019 and Nihilo are too.

Un forumer like Gegyx who is probably like you from a radical left doesn't bawl "stremedroate" so often.

My position is that we have to stop encapsulating people in extreme boxes.

And reflect, and work together to straighten out this country as much as possible according to the principles of the CNR. They will laugh at me of course, but I persist and I sign on this idea.

NUPES and RN should sign a government agreement on different topics. There are several where their positions meet. Of course concerning immigration and Islamogauchism, we will not put them in agreement. But that's no reason to block good decisions.
3 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/07/22, 14:09

You are right Raymond. All that (the extreme right and its satellites) does not exist, it is pure fantasy and does not represent anything. So much for me and my apologies for my hallucinations. : Oops:
2 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"