Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum

by humus » 04/01/22, 19:30

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:Considering the particularly odious attitude of ABC2019 says "The Mexican" of yesterday in the evening (idea in loop, insults, large print ...) and which continued this morning ... he is now on leave for a period indeterminate ... It's not for lack of warning!

The odious attitude comes from your henchmen, who have been harassing him continuously for months.
We know your methods. The harassment until the exasperated rebels, responds in the same tone, and then we fire him, because what is authorized for your Benalla, your useful idiot, and your guard-chiourmes, is prohibited for any other.
But I am not surprised by the practices here, it goes with the brown of the political color.

2022 a year without viruses?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/22, 19:37

Remundo wrote:But we cannot certify that their vaccination would have prevented their death.

Of which act, and vaccine freedom.

Absolutely ... except in the minds of the siegvax ... At the moment, how many dead covid per day in France are vaccinated? One can know ? 150? 200? 250?

// mod troll

she might even have accelerated it ...

// mod troll off
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/01/22, 23:41

Remundo wrote:
Christophe wrote:Given the particularly odious attitude of ABC2019 yesterday in the evening (idea in loop, insults, large print ...) and which continued this morning ... he is now on leave for an indefinite period ... C is not for lack of having warned him!

abc2019-u22590 / posts /

+1

But more generally

the invective and the ironico-aggressive dialectic should diminish, on all sides.

We provide information and reasoning

Regarding the Bogdanov brothers, it is confirmed that they were not vaccinated.

So there you go, are they dead because of it?

We can say that their non-vaccination favored their death.

But we cannot certify that their vaccination would have prevented their death.

Of which act, and vaccine freedom.
I have my own idea for the Bogdanoff brothers, I could also cite the case of Steve-Jobs ... These people were in a way “futurologists”, so they had their eyes riveted on the very latest advances in science and particularly in the field of nutrition / health (and as it was they who were going in search of the holy grail, they were necessarily “right”).

I would not like to be peremptory, but it must be admitted that these last ten years - whereas before Europe (and mainly Germany for “the food reform”, and the south for “the Mediterranean diet”) had the wind on the rise - the Americans were inspired by it and rushed into the field of “wellness” with the “warlike” vigor in marketing that we know them ... Whole factories have started producing supplements (mainly proteins for muscle swelling and other by-products of the fitness world ...

it is a continuous flow of gurus of all kinds, a real surge that leads you towards “free offers”Disguised on youtube and others (but the rest is paying ...) with videos that go on and on, with the promise of this holy grail at the end, and people crack either by buying the collection of books and videos (sometimes more than 2 US $) and the others flee ...

I looked at some offers that a member of my family submitted to me ... And there I realized that a good part of this American “new age” was a mirror with larks. All is not null, but there is a lot of concfusion and the great part of the interveners “does not have the basics”. It's terrible to say, but that's how it is. It's a bit like their “big data” revealed with the covid crisis (or the fake “meta analyzes” studies are done by people who have never seen a patient in their life ... request from anxious people, then there is an offer to answer it (the macchins-vax, but they had another lead), but that is hardly better than to try to reassure ... And when you paid a large sum, well you feel “reassured.” In this context, with a few differences, I could be wrong but not much doubt that the Bogdanov brothers had almost the same food, bringing the same deficiencies and with the same any additions that were definitely not the right ones.

At least we know the end of the story!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/22, 00:16

Dopey takes 2 weeks off in Ibiza : Cheesy:

And Izy 3 days for his constant siegvax fakenews… : Evil:

The 2 are at 6 warnings… we will piss them off too!
3 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 19/01/22, 17:16

Christophe wrote:Dopey takes 2 weeks off in Ibiza : Cheesy:

And Izy 3 days for his constant siegvax fakenews… : Evil:

The 2 are at 6 warnings… we will piss them off too!

Question censorship, antivax conspiracy sites, it's worse than the so-called "Covid censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube..."!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/01/22, 17:20

but of course...

Besides, you're still here Ex Nihilo Plague. The censored calimero of the good souls of anti-stremedroate economists. : Cry:

and all the messages of the others are still online. : Idea:
4 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/22, 17:29

I was sure he was going to bring his rotten strawberry back here! : Mrgreen:

Go Exni, a little more effort and you'll be at 6 warnings too!

Your sanction will depend on the bullshit said in your last 2 warnings...
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 19/01/22, 17:32

Found on oleocene.org ( http://www.oleocene.org/phpBB3/viewtopi ... =3&t=30913 ). I agree 100% with this superb analysis. This guy reminds me of someone very nice, very rational, who brings facts, who responds to objections with documented studies, and who therefore could not survive here for the reasons he mentions. I think I met him somewhere : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

--------------
"Here I am sharing with you an experience of two years on a forum a little special "econologie.com", on which also posts Energy-isere and Remundo, who is one of the moderators (and maybe others too that I have not identified)
I had come on this forum to exchange "freely" on the issue of global warming, because it is one of the forums where it seems we still accept divergent points of view (with this one, but otherwise on average it tends to split into forums climato-warmists vs climato-skeptics where people cannot rationally discuss among themselves).
The problem is that I arrived at the end of 2019 just before the start of the covid epidemic, and like many places, discussions focused on it.

Unlike here, moderation (the founder of the forum and the notion of "econology", Christophe (Martz), and Remundo), proved to be very hostile to the government's vaccine policy and close to Raoult etc ... nevertheless by letting people of opposing opinion express themselves ( including me of course). We have seen a settling between "rational" people and a group of forumers that I baptized the "JOGGER" from the name of their initials, which shared common characteristics

* position very anti system, anti BP, anti vaccines
* lack of capacity for rational discussion, they do not master any scientific reasoning, have no logic in reasoning, are able to contradict themselves from one post to another, never recognize that they have made a mistake
* very common use of insults, animated gifs, copies of tweets etc ...
in short, a very painful and voluntarily systematically provocative way of arguing: the method is that you say anything, and when faced with rational answers, you also answer anything, preferably by insulting your interlocutor and by accusing him of his own faults.

Opposite, there remains a small group which tries rational arguments, but they are under the surveillance of moderation, which without adopting (or not as much) the methods of the JOGGER,; protects them and stands up for them: for example, they can post 10 insulting posts, but if they are overwhelmed, we respond to them in the same tone, we take a warning. A bit like the symmetry of the Oleocene.

The number of topics that have resulted in nonsensical discussions about health is very large and I'll spare you the list, but basically on all topics (homeopathy, vaccines, natural medicines), it's portenawak in bar.

I lasted two years trying to respond rationally to the arguments, with others, but without any tangible results. In the end I broke down and wanted to leave, but without giving them the pleasure of thinking that I was giving up the game because I no longer had an answer.

I've adopted a somewhat particular mode of "suicide", I've started to do like them, to speak in the same style... but by taking them on the wrong foot with even more absurd theories, by calling them disguised pro-vax because they were so dumb they could only be double agents provocateurs making anti-vax look like jerks - with absurd arguments, bold underline typography, in short in their style.

I had a blast doing that because suddenly, as their strategy is to discredit rational discourse, they no longer knew how to respond to discourse that was even more irrational than their own! not finding a solution, they excluded me definitively
, something they threatened to do for a long time but did not dare to do when I was "rational" : Lol: The funny thing is that if reasonable people quickly understood that I was purposely saying anything out of provocation, the JOGGERs generally reacted by trying to defend themselves from my accusations as if it were not obvious that I was completely delirious!

All in all, I draw some conclusions about this extreme antivax fringe (alongside, Le Lama or CP3 are polite, intelligent people with whom we can discuss).
First of all, we are close to mental pathology (which we also see in "public" Antivax like Tal Scheller or Astrid Stuckelberger who can really go completely crazy in their video based on 5G and genetic manipulation...). Then it's impossible to "penetrate" their paranoid armor with rational arguments, and finally they have a very bad perception of the other, they don't understand when you're serious and don't care about their face ... in short, in my opinion, not much to hope for.
"
-----------------

I think he takes you for idiots and he is right.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 19 / 01 / 22, 17: 36, 2 edited once.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/01/22, 17:33

We have news of a shit by a turd. The droppings club still rages. Funny! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/01/22, 17:42

you don't have to relay gillesque propaganda, but hey, let's move on.

This same Gilles here who has long denied being Gilles, inventing crazy identities...

it was I who flushed him out.

We shut his mouth here (Christophe banned him), but not for what he said, much more for his frenetic dialectical-sophistic trollism with 50 messages a day...

If not, go join them.

Oleocene became a forum of covidists in self-masturbation. I also left this forum because they censored my messages, it was unbearable.

But if you like a big anti-stremedroate and covidist hard-on, Oléocène is for you. They will be happy because there are fewer and fewer of them there.
1 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"