Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Christophe » 13/03/24, 17:13

Remundo wrote:2) we authorize them 1 by one in rotation, for example 1 month of Guy, 1 month of Obamot.

Not sure that that solves the problem...and we're not kindergarten caregivers, are we?

We'll see what the survey gives...
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/03/24, 18:04

your poll will be truncated by the fact that there is no control over who votes... and as some people register with several nicknames....
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 13/03/24, 19:08

Remundo wrote:well yes we will have to do something...

I only see 2 alternatives
1) we fire them both
2) we authorize them 1 by one in rotation, for example 1 month of Guy, 1 month of Obamot.

In terms of courtesy, Obamot is much more respectful than Guy. But he constantly rekindles controversies with him, just like Guy.

But clearly they cannot live together here.

here is what we can say objectively.

Are you sure you are objective?
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/03/24, 19:21

pedrodelavega wrote:Are you sure you are objective?

Courtesy (it’s one of his favorite radio stations) is essential for DC. But attacking the family, the illnesses of others, implying that you have something to do with the death of your friends or others, putting the finger where it hurts, harassing in PM (before), lying, faking, etc. , etc, it has NO importance if there is no profanity. You can be a real bitch, a piece of shit, but ABOVE ALL, stay polite! Objective, no, but you are dreaming! He himself admitted not taking the substance into account... : roll:
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 13/03/24, 19:58

Objectivity remains tainted by a serious bias: as I have already mentioned, the liar who has been fooling us since his bistro-du-kremlin, strives to please the hard core by abounding in their meaning (what those concerned call "positive content"!), this with a robust and persistent bad faith, just to be accepted by the "pack" (this does not having no pejorative connotation, except with regard to the process).
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/03/24, 21:34

Macro wrote:your poll will be truncated by the fact that there is no control over who votes... and as some people register with several nicknames....

I died laughing...I thought you wanted us to vote for the one who had to clear....I did the opposite : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I never mind...

what else : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 13/03/24, 21:35

Who did you vote for then?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/03/24, 21:37

We do not care ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

The result doesn't matter as long as you're drunk : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 13/03/24, 22:54

Wouldn't the problem come from the fact that vacations are only offered after...... 10, 15 (?) warnings?

Remondo's warning in red is sufficient, it seems to me, to calm the two protgonists.

But here, a biased vote was proposed in the public square...
/ an absent choice = “keep them both” : Cheesy:
With the red warning that was enough.

As for voting for the banishment of someone in public, I refuse to do so.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/03/24, 23:01

especially since this survey shamelessly turns to the advantage of Guy who has to eat all the popcorn he has left.

Or how to definitively legitimize an odious guy who has already been temporarily kicked out forum for the same harassing, rude and irascible behavior.

Anyway, good night... : roll:
1 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"