Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Obamot » 06/02/24, 22:01

Well damn, Guy came back to spread his "pro-Zionist" turds just before attendance started again...

You're not nice mods, let's leave it a little more simplistic (the last Stratpol had 629+554 = 1'183 likes for 2 posts) : Cheesy:
LooooooooooooooooooooooL

Ah and for the height of inconsistency let's add this:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The garbage is not what you think... [...] About Nazism... no, everything is not black and white

Screenshot_20240207_042536.jpg

natural-human-disasters/about-Nazism-no-everything-is-not-white-or-black-t17279.html?hilit=Nazis

(poof poof, what a bore)
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 07/02/24, 08:42

Obamot wrote:Well damn, Guy came back to spread his "pro-Zionist" turds just before attendance started again...

You're not nice mods, let's leave it a little more simplistic (the last Stratpol had 629+554 = 1'183 likes for 2 posts) : Cheesy:
LooooooooooooooooooooooL

Ah and for the height of inconsistency let's add this:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The garbage is not what you think... [...] About Nazism... no, everything is not black and white

(poof poof, How boring)

macron also got a lot of likes in the last election : Oops:

and why always put your likes forward? : roll:

I remain surprised, that endowed, as you seem to be, with great intellectual capacities, capable of creating "content", you can stoop to posting "NATO" on Guy,
even if I know that my lack of understanding is most certainly linked to my lack of intelligence and knowledge, I must recognize that reading you does not really allow me to evolve, I may be too c..
2 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/02/24, 08:55

gfgh64 wrote:and why always meters forward your likes? : roll:

Indeed, we need to know how to distance ourselves from all this, it’s very true. :P
2 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 07/02/24, 09:10

in spelling too I'm a ball!!!
but frankly remund, respect, she is great
1 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/24, 11:38

Remundo wrote:
gfgh64 wrote:and why always meters forward your likes? : roll:

Indeed, we need to know how to distance ourselves from all this, it’s very true. :P

Obviously some people can't do it...and I persist in saying that condoning or minimizing state terrorism (just like non-state but state terrorism is even worse) is extremely serious behavior, if the authors are not aware of it because they are twisted people who have nothing to do with a forum public.

The twisted guy obviously has a variable geometry thought since he posted this yesterday: society-and-philosophy/l-ecofascism-t17621.html

State terrorism is a fascist act!

Well, I agree that some green policies are abusive and counterproductive for the environment at the moment, like the heresy of integral 30 zones in cities (Brussels for example)...but that's not the debate here and I doubt that this is the content of the 2 books that the crook cites which seem to me to just be politics...

Finally, moderators have the privilege of being able to override the charter from time to time, especially when a forum is populated by a few manipulative, slanderous and contemptuous characters (look at yourself from time to time...sometimes it helps...).

So yes, we have the right to moderate and censor abject remarks and their authors for the good of the rest of the discussion. And without being accountable to anyone, particularly in the choice of sanctions and those sanctioned. This is the rule throughout web 2.0 and I believe that we are more honest than 90% of other moderators: we publicly announce the sanctions and the why...

And frankly we are very flexible here...compared to others. A word to the wise, hello!

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/24, 16:51

I put that there...I wonder why...

fatigue.jpg
fatigue.jpg (180.24 KB) Viewed 462 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/24, 22:48

Same

IMG_1418.jpeg
IMG_1418.jpeg (244.58 KIO) Accessed 395 times
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/03/24, 15:07

Remundo wrote:Good Guy and Obamot

As you are seriously starting to confuse us on many subjects with your endless conflicts,

I forbid you from publishing a message where you get bored under penalty of warning with each message.

I will not try to find out who is fundamentally right or wrong.

However, you have the right to publish something on each subject. But any invective, taunt or fart wrong between you will be punished immediately by a warning.

The situation is no longer tenable and the rule begins now.

A word to the wise.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/03/24, 15:16

They don't care about warnings! We are far too lax!

Great minds meet or it's a happy coincidence because I wrote this when you posted this Remundo: bistro/guy-vs-obamot-les-maillons-faibles-du-forum-who-must-stay-t17640.html
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/03/24, 15:20

well yes we will have to do something...

I only see 2 alternatives
1) we fire them both
2) we authorize them 1 by one in rotation, for example 1 month of Guy, 1 month of Obamot.

In terms of courtesy, Obamot is much more respectful than Guy. But he constantly rekindles controversies with him, just like Guy.

But clearly they cannot live together here.

here is what we can say objectively.

see the special Guy/Obamot topic here: bistro/guy-vs-obamot-les-maillons-faibles-du-forum-who-must-stay-t17640.html
1 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"