Political ecology by the UMP and the Greens: a joke?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/01/07, 20:38

Christophe wrote:An image is worth a lot better than a lot of words, that's what we're saying no? [...]
Ben ... : Shock:
Precisely, your image shows that the most interesting technologies in this projection for 2020 are hybrids ...
And also that the amount of energy and / or CO2 used / emitted during the manufacture of the vehicle hardly varies between the different solutions studied, the difference being around 1 g CO2 / km over the life cycle of the vehicle. vehicle...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 12/02/07, 00:50

it is the renault kangoo elect'road which was top, only they made only 500 pieces of it. But it seems that they will do it again for the better for 2010.
well, that's okay, my hummer will hold out a little longer;)
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 12/02/07, 08:51

As for political parties, they promise whatever you want, as long as you vote for them.
As for fulfilling their promises, do not dream, the only thing that is certain is that we will be fooled as always.
But our handsome enarques will have their asses gilt-edged, even if they do everything wrong. : Evil:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/05/07, 00:44

Just to refocus the subject, I saw NKM at Universities of the Earth at UNESCO not long ago, and I find that it is doing quite well (normal, it's a policy! : Lol: ) ...

No, seriously, she has good ideas in the field of land use planning and housing. Now, she must be able to put them into practice if she has local responsibilities ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 26/05/07, 19:52

Woodcutter wrote:I saw NKM at Earth Universities at UNESCO

NKM :?: :?:
Nicole kidman :?: :?:

I didn't know she worked at Unesco.
: Lol: : Lol:

More seriously, who is NKM?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
delnoram

by delnoram » 26/05/07, 21:23

Targol wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:I saw NKM at Earth Universities at UNESCO

NKM :?: :?:
Nicole kidman :?: :?:

I didn't know she worked at Unesco.
: Lol: : Lol:

More seriously, who is NKM?

Nicole kidman : Lol: Would you be the "prince" "(clamp) no kidding ? : Cheesy:
Lost
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 28/05/07, 00:49

delnoram wrote:Nicole kidman : Lol: Would you be the "prince" "(clamp) no kidding ? : Cheesy:
Lost

I had never been introduced to this lady. : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/07, 09:35

NiKtaMèr? Sorry ... that was too tempting (in the sort of pun intended) ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 28/05/07, 14:27

For Targol, on page 1 you have the translation of NKM: Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet.

I had not seen the thread before, but I tend to agree with Lumberjack's reasoning.

As for its lifespan, Toyota guarantees it 10 years ... if they didn't trust techno, they wouldn't ...

The price: it goes from 23KE to 27KE (deducting the state premium of 2KE (yes, it has been increased)), so it's not that bad. All the more so as some insurer (s) reduce (s) their premiums for low-polluting vehicles (therefore the Prius).
All in all, I think that makes it as attractive as a non-hybrid of the same category for the financial side.
For Christophe, maybe our buyer will be able to work less and therefore save working time, ultimately : Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/05/07, 00:52

8 years warranty.
0 x