Jonah banished: 2 weeks of vacation for all!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 16/09/08, 20:19

It reminds me of a story of straw in one eye; and also the suite with a beam :?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 16/09/08, 20:26

There are lots of stories with brooms, hospice, doors, charities ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 16/09/08, 20:46

Caesar would have put his thumb down ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/09/08, 21:54

I have not been able to follow the debates this last week and although I think Christophe is not wrong, I hope he will return.
I was particularly disappointed by the email he sent you ... finally, under the influence of anger I would be able to make worse ...

time will tell
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 16/09/08, 22:38

Woodcutter wrote:There are more subtle ways of making your interlocutor understand his contempt ...

Like, do we respond to a fool with silence?
This little thing works well : Idea:

At the same time, Christophe has fulfilled his role as a modo and it is not compulsory for him to justify himself!

Personally, I have always found that Jonule tends to take people high.
Now, maybe it was just a way of expressing yourself that gave that impression. On the other hand, for non-compliance with the rules, he only has to blame himself. It seems to me that there has been a lot of patience on the part of moderation. In addition, this was accompanied by numerous warnings!

I propose to close the debate as soon as possible because I feel that it will not lead to much!
We have work to do my friends !!! 8)
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/08, 00:25

elephant wrote:I was particularly disappointed by the email he sent you ... finally, under the influence of anger I would be able to make worse ...

He sent me a worse one tonight (if it's possible) ... But this one I keep it for myself ... for now ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/09/08, 10:57

: Shock: With all due respect…

It seemed to me that when the comments turned rather exclusively sour, the order was to continue the "discussion" by MP, between the 2 antagonists?

Therefore, I do not understand why you published on the forum, this mail from Jonule, which in fact, continued the "discussion-explanation", since it no longer had the possibility of doing it by MP (its IP having been restrained by your care).
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/09/08, 19:27

Gregconstruct wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:There are more subtle ways of making your interlocutor understand his contempt ...

Like, do we respond to a fool with silence? [...]
Not necessarily ... But there are ways to say things so that the person opposite understands (or the readers) but without insults.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 23/09/08, 12:38

The purge ends soon ... a few more days !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/09/08, 12:40

Go and give him 24 hours I will help him out tomorrow night ... Prepare for bad words ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"