Deconology (the science of the decoon).

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 02/03/06, 22:33

Cruise Jacquot, the cruise you need!

There if they have not messed up ...

0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 03/03/06, 12:26

extra this montage! did you do it? ..... and what's more, it's true! or how to make the best use of taxpayer money. : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 03/03/06, 15:46

No, I found it on another site talking about oil and I found it too good not to share it with you ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/03/06, 15:51

This folder annoys me seriously ==

I wonder what it costs "in CO2" all the controversy that have done around the clem ... (A / R in India ...) but it does not count GreenPeace obviously ...

I may be shocked by the world but I think that a scuttling on the high seas after decontamination of HC and heavy metals may have been the most econological solution ... (the iron will always end up oxidizing ... and l asbestos in water is not carcinogenic)
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 30/05/06, 10:02

Econology wrote:This folder annoys me seriously ==

I wonder what it costs "in CO2" all the controversy that have done around the clem ... (A / R in India ...) but it does not count GreenPeace obviously ...

I may be shocked by the world but I think that a scuttling on the high seas after decontamination of HC and heavy metals may have been the most econological solution ... (the iron will always end up oxidizing ... and l asbestos in water is not carcinogenic)

Hello,
Americans do this often, and they create islands of life in the sea in places where nothing survives, I saw that in a report!
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 30/05/06, 10:36

I dare to think about it too, but asbestos in the water is not harmful? remains to prove it, diluted in water can be fixed in fish (gill)?
But here it is true, in terms of polution it is an operation at the top!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 30/05/06, 10:44

If this causes more sanitary problems to recover the scrap, scuttling is the solution of the least evil.
Econology, you are for the solution, that you had not grasped at the beginning:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/chouette-c ... t1553.html
: Cheesy:
It is in the last Thalassa, where they showed the scuttling of an 300m American aircraft carrier off Florida on a sandbar, to create and study the reconstitution of a living environment, flora and fauna.
Sunk on the day the ex-Clemenceau arrived "in the harbor" of Brest.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/06/06, 23:54

About Déconologie as well as CO2, even worse!

-This is not really magic but almost, how to explode coca-cola?
Simple, adding mentos.
Mentos contain gum arabic which acts on the water molecules contained in the soda by releasing the carbon dioxide under pressure.
The long version for those who love ...
http://www.koreus.com/media/mentos-soda ... ion-2.html

+ + +
: Arrow: More explanations, and a convincing French experience, to emphasize ...
http://play.m0k.org/index.php/?2006/06/ ... -coca-cola
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/06/06, 19:06

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: Excellent shot of menthos, I think I would do it one day!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/06, 20:07

Woodcutter wrote:: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: Excellent shot of menthos, I think I would do it one day!

In your stomach? : Cheesy:
0 x