Support Committee to N.Hulot

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jeremy1977
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Support Committee to N.Hulot

by jeremy1977 » 09/01/07, 17:53

Hello everybody

I am new to this forum and I would like to share with you a website that seeks to connect and identify voters who want environmental issues to be more important in the debates of the presidential election.
On the site http://echo-logique.blogspot.com you can lend your support to the ecological pact and thus put pressure on the policies of the right or the left, the future of ecological France will be played on all fronts.

Sincerely,

Jeremy.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 19:21

This message is timely and is in opposition to the recent blog comment https://www.econologie.info to know:

Tuesday 9 January 2007 to 17: 25, by papabemba

Nicolas plays it Little Prince, or more exactly Hulotte perched on his Planet! The reality is undoubtedly not so pure & limpid. Its allegiances of yesterday & today with certain political or industrial lobbies are worthy of being reminded of the naive beta that we are.

Seen on: https://www.econologie.info/index.php?20 ... us-au-vert
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 09/01/07, 19:43

J'vous'l'dis you must beware of chocolates ........, they are very small but very dangerous (like viruses more is lil more dangerous).

Play the eco perched on a chopper or defender of the homeless when you live in a private hotel; I think the fighting is near.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 09/01/07, 19:55

Hello Jermy 1977

Jenbenzin on the forum Fox daddy would this be the same character?

There have been many post on the subject, yet a forum dedicated to the construction of aircraft.
It remains more than a poster on the forum Gaz'aile now!
I understand that Mr Hulot is a pilot, ecological, but also a politician.
Although on this forum ecology is more appropriate.

Andre
0 x
jeremy1977
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Mistaken Identity

by jeremy1977 » 09/01/07, 20:10

Hi André,

Sorry but I have never been to the sites you quote.
There must be error on the person.
The only forum where I put this post is environment.forumnet assets
So it's not me.

Zac, I do not say that Hulot is as white as snow and he is open to criticism like many others but for once someone can bring ecology to this point in the political debate why not deprive oneself. ..Hulot will settle his accounts later and will have to explain some things but for the moment it is important to convey to the future president and his future vassals that a growing number of French want drastic changes on environmental issues.
But beware, the citizens must also move the c ... otherwise it will not help.
So for my part I support the person who is the most perceptible to weigh in the debates on this issue ... but I do not wish obviously that Hulot is president.

Sincerely,

Jeremy.
0 x
zac

by zac » 09/01/07, 21:40

hello and welcome jeremi

Ben does like me and other we move the ass; if you're bored and want to spend a tonic vacation in the tropics it's good we lack of arms and skills in many areas.

you know history proves, since the Indians of the Americas, that ecology and politics are as compatible as an ice cube in boiling water, it can last a little longer for the photo; but as soon as the election is over it's over : Evil:

So either you act, or you do politics.

happy New Year

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 22:41

jeremy1977, is this your site?

Because you have a variable of referencing on the link of signature which intrigues me ... Would there be a count at Hulot of the best referring sites?

Edit: forget my question, after verification it is the format of the banner in variable ...
0 x
spykke
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Vote for Nicolas

by spykke » 18/01/07, 15:38

Hello,

01men. organizes a survey of the 2006 man of the year:
http://www.01men.com/contenu/4482/01men ... 1169118807

Vote for Nicolas !!!

Give your impressions on the dedicated topic:
http://forum.01men.com/01men/people/lho ... ges-1.html

@ ++
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/01/07, 15:58

Voted!

Loeb in 1st and TF1 presenter in 2nd ... need comments on the criteria for "selection" of people?
0 x
leplo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by leplo » 22/01/07, 14:13

Tuesday 9 January 2007 to 17: 25, by papabemba

Nicolas plays it Little Prince, or more exactly Hulotte perched on his Planet! The reality is undoubtedly not so pure & limpid. Its allegiances of yesterday & today with certain political or industrial lobbies are worthy of being reminded of the naive beta that we are.

Yes, me true eco, NH just a media event ...

One of the reasons for which I have never voted for the Greens.
This reminds me of this young MP from Moselle ex-Greens, who ended up leaving the Green Party because he considered that they were too much in the social and not enough in the green ...

We can see today that thanks to the action of NH and so many other, needy anonymous, the Greens wake up their environmental conscience.
They didn't howl (very little) when an American capitalist, the devil himself, came to lecture us with his film "An Inconvenient Truth".

The consensus seems about to prevail ... Will the Greens have the wisdom to question and capitalize on the green wave?
We wish them, but personally I have big doubts.

On the commitment of the candidates too, for that matter. We'll see.

For me, ecology has no political color, it should have always been that way.
0 x
"It's because the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light that some people look bright at first and then look stupid."

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"