Ushuaïa, the Hulot label certified 100% profitable!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 24/11/06, 21:47

Gaston who ?!
0 x
Together we can change the
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/11/06, 22:52

saveplanet wrote:Gaston who ?!
Dirty kid! Image Image

Outside ! Image

: Lol: : Wink:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/06, 23:04

Here is a nice example of courtesy from a Bucheron (who respects himself) .... hey yes saveplanet is not the 3rd man but the 3rd daughter of the forum ! 8)
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/11/06, 23:15

Wasn't Dupontelle a girl?

Otherwise, kid, is it feminine as well as masculine, no? : Mrgreen:

Well, I will rather say: "Please take the door, cheeky youngster! "... It is better ? :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/06, 23:38

Albert was a girl? You're sure ? : Cheesy:
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 25/11/06, 11:46

: Cheesy:
No but it's not going! make me assault like this early in the morning while I'm looking for tips to know ... it would almost make me want to go back to bed!
DupontELLE .... so necessarily, girl, right? We must have taught you, right? Everything that takes an e at the end of the word is feminine!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/11/06, 11:52

We must excuse him ... he is a bit of a bitch at times our Bucheron but we like him anyway : Cheesy:
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Toxicity of Ushuaia products: it's pretty!

by saveplanet » 25/11/06, 12:04

To take up our seriousness ... synthesize an article on these products.

The association Greenpeace France estimates that "it is appropriate to wonder about the use of some 100.000 chemical molecules in the manufacture" of cosmetics.
"The controversy over Ushuaia products is the tree that hides the forest," said the association in a statement. "For 90% of chemical molecules, no complete health or environmental assessment has been carried out," recalls the association, after the daily Le Parisien pointed out the presence of deodorants and shower gels Ushuaia on its red list of cosmetics containing toxic substances.

For its part, Lascad, a subsidiary of L'Oréal which manufactures these products, said that the substances used presented no danger to health.
Lascad confirms using two polycyclic musks in the manufacture of Ushuaia products and does not guarantee the absence of phthalates, notes the manager of the toxic campaign for the environmental organization.
However, these substances are suspected of interfering with the hormonal system ", which could pose a problem for pregnant women.

The European Reach regulation, which should be adopted by the European Parliament in early December, is the only environment and health-friendly response to the risks linked to the chemical substances used in cosmetic products.
Ushuaia shower gels and deodorants appear, among many other cosmetic brands, on the "red list" established by Greenpeace of cosmetic products containing toxic substances, as part of its "Cosmetox" campaign.

Ushuaia products contain natural ingredients, such as limonene (contained in mint) or coumarin (in cinnamon), but they pose no risk to human health at the very low concentrations used in Ushuaia products, assured Lascad Thursday .

These products bear the name of the emblematic program of the ecological presenter Nicolas Hulot on TF1 and the brand, property of TF1, is licensed to L'Oréal.
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 25/11/06, 12:58

By giving a brand its image, it may be is naive or unthinkable on my part, but I find that it would have been or that it would be (because it is never too late) although Nicolas Hulot ensures the manufacture of these products because he wants it, he is associated with this brand and therefore there is a consistency between his action and his purpose!
Do what I say but not what I do ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/11/06, 16:32

saveplanet wrote:: Cheesy:
No but it's not going! make me assault like this early in the morning while I'm looking for tips to know ... it would almost make me want to go back to bed! [...]
Early in the morning at 21:47 p.m. (see message at the top of this page)? Isn't that a concern? Or do you live like our friend Zac on the other side of the globe? : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"