5 tips for reducing indoor pollution

Discussion of methods of remediation and control air quality.
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 24/06/11, 15:29

Ah yes, you do well to emphasize Sen-no-sen : Cheesy:
Succulents: Aloe will see, cactus, ...
But they protect only incoming radiation and to make a screen, it becomes famous! : Shock:
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 24/06/11, 15:34

To make screen, or shielding microwave, it takes a virgin forest!
0 x
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 24/06/11, 15:58

The wall of cactus that sucks ... : Lol:
Some plants also release flavors that repel certain types of organisms from the insect to the bacteria, certainly passing by viruses (not found studies above, damage), others release bactericidal substances and other aromas with beneficial powers on the human metabolism (aromatherapy).
Unfortunately, studies on these topics are still too few and I'm sure there is a real shortfall.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "

Malcolm X
Flytox

Re: 5 tips for reducing indoor pollution

by Flytox » 24/06/11, 19:18

Flytox wrote:There are thousands of products on the market, there must be some without risk : Mrgreen: It's good not to use toxic cleaners ... strongly agree, but the regulations are so lax that it's usually not marked on them. ..What is advocated is just a pious wish without means of applying it .... :frown: : Mrgreen:

To be clearer, here is a label recovered from a can of Mr crado (the bald guy with white clad and because it takes that to make it shine : Mrgreen: ):

There are precautions for use, so if we are interested in the why, we must go on the Internet to which we are entitled. (Info.pg.com). Once found the reference on the label, it is written as in pocket size directories, and not where it is shown on the video example. In addition to lack of bowl the label has torn just above : Mrgreen: In short we arrive there and Ho surprise ...

You have to be a chemist to understand what we are talking about ... : Cry: : Evil: : Evil: To type a string of research on the web ... with docs in English ...... This is news for the Consumers who want to be responsible : Mrgreen:

By the way, when we need the info to choose its products knowingly, we are in a shop ... and without internet and with the time to search?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 24/06/11, 21:22

If you can not identify these ingredients and nothing and nobody can enlighten you, you do not buy it.
Then, rather than wasting your time looking at the properties of each ingredient of Mr Caustique, you do a little research on the products for the same purposes but less barbaric as black soap. At least you know what to buy. You are making a reasoned choice.
0 x

Malcolm X
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/06/11, 01:46

Variant ingredients of Mr. Clean:
http://www.enviedeplus.com/produit/envi ... ropre.aspx

It is less harmful than:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post203602.html#203602

with surfactants and surfactants !!!

But I think that just about all these products and even drugs are the most harmful fetuses of pregnant women in the first 3 months of pregnancy, with malformations at worst (43th day) or cancers for the adult child 20 to 50 years later, even with bisphenol A (everywhere, cans, etc.) or other endocrine disruptors.

I think we should advise these women at the very beginning of the pregnancy to avoid cleaning the house, to wash the windows (glycol ethers), to touch household products seemingly innocuous, but full of chemicals, d avoid as much as possible even a little before pregnancy.

Washing products are often more harmful than not washing !!

Even some of the microbes that are over-exposed to powerful antibacterials, especially in hospitals, become resistant to antibiotics, which they have not suffered!

So we wash too much !!

See and read the book:
My Daily Poison of MM Robin Arte ed.
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 25/06/11, 20:50

sen-no-sen wrote:we must not forget the electro-magnetic pollution, especially with the development of Wi-fi.
There are plants to protect from that? : Mrgreen:

I do not think so, but there is the tourmaline semi-precious stone that is recommended for those who use a computer and who are sensitive to waves.
http://www.suite101.fr/content/la-tourm ... tes-a16021

I have the mushrooming stone that protects among others, the thyroid, I have had better results from my blood tests since I have it. To go under water and recharge in the sun from time to time ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 26/06/11, 19:40

Regarding wi-fi, I think the best way to protect yourself is not to have at home ... after the problem remains neighbors, or relays, very present in the city.
Without falling into hypochondria, I find it difficult enough to admit that all its overtones do not have any impact on health.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 26/06/11, 20:58

Little doc on the effects of electromagnetic waves:

Indeed, it is better to avoid ...
0 x

Malcolm X
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/12, 09:35

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 takes place the French allergy day which dedicates its 6th edition to allergies linked to indoor air pollution. On this occasion, the Asthma & Allergies Association offers a "chat" on the site http://www.allergiesairinterieur.org/ with allergists and medical advisors in indoor environments. As of 21 March, a Q & A module will be available to provide advice and solutions to French. The key themes of indoor air will be at the heart of the day: what are the allergens present in housing, offices and transport, what are the causes of the development of allergies, how to limit the risks ...

In its statement, the association recalls that "25 30% of French are today allergic, without everyone being fully aware of the magnitude of the phenomenon and its causes. "

Source: http://www.actu-environnement.com/ae/ne ... 15239.php4
0 x

Back to "Air Pollution and solutions against air pollution"