The agro-industrial dictatorship in France? Yes, more than ever!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Christophe

Re: The agro-industrial dictatorship in France? Yes, more than ever!

by Christophe » 25/05/20, 21:29

certainly ... but the Greek gods are in the public domain ... certification marks may not be ..

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demeter_(marque_de_certification)

So we still have to deal with big nazes there ... I wonder if some do not purposely be stupid ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/05/20, 21:32

"Demeter" and not Demeter is a specification.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/20, 23:06

Obviously, there are no accents in German ...

There is an FR mark: https://bases-marques.inpi.fr/Typo3_INP ... mark&y=186

Those who chose this code name are big nazes ... and deserve a trial!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/05/20, 06:25

Rajqawee wrote: All the same, I will look very badly on the creation of an anti-burglary intelligence cell.

There are already .... In large agglos the CAC of the police, in collaboration with the gendarmeries in rural areas ...

And to Demeter ... Well if you don't want to be flicked ... You are not going to throw dirt on the windows of the traders or vandalize farms ...

Easy and legal activism .... Just do not buy their products .... And convince your loved ones to do the same ... who if they feel the merits of the thing will do the same ... And even better than that ... By not consuming (no CB, no such, no elec, drinking water .... You go much easier under the radars ...

After depending on your level of commitment if you want to use "objectionable" means to make your voice heard .... Ben don't be surprised to have to be cop, stuck one day or another ....
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 26/05/20, 08:35

Macro wrote:
Rajqawee wrote: All the same, I will look very badly on the creation of an anti-burglary intelligence cell.

There are already .... In large agglos the CAC of the police, in collaboration with the gendarmeries in rural areas ...

And to Demeter ... Well if you don't want to be flicked ... You are not going to throw dirt on the windows of the traders or vandalize farms ...

Easy and legal activism .... Just do not buy their products .... And convince your loved ones to do the same ... who if they feel the merits of the thing will do the same ... And even better than that ... By not consuming (no CB, no such, no elec, drinking water .... You go much easier under the radars ...

After depending on your level of commitment if you want to use "objectionable" means to make your voice heard .... Ben don't be surprised to have to be cop, stuck one day or another ....

I didn't know about burglaries! Well, maybe my vision of the world is distorted to live in Corsica (which, I know, you do not carry in your heart Macro), but here, there is very little vandalism (yes yes, I know, it's amazing since there are mafia murders, but that's the reality)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/05/20, 08:51

The concern for all those who would be tempted to make their voice heard is that the perimeter of "reprehensibility" is gradually coextensive with that of their manifestation ... : roll:
What is very aptly denounced Guy.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/05/20, 09:11

Going fairly regularly on two islands (Yeu and Belle ile) I also noticed less delinquency among them than on the mainland, my colleague from Yeu never locks his car and does not remove the keys ... in terms of burglary ... It's so small that indeed everyone knows everyone and automatically vigilance is almost "family".

And for Corsica and its inhabitants ... It is more a respect for their identity rather than hatred or resentment ... As I am not a fan of tourism, I do not think of resting my feet there one day ... It will make them one less summer asshole .... Afterwards I do not believe that the majority of the population is "independent" there, otherwise they would have managed to free themselves for a long time from the French yoke ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/05/20, 09:15

Ahmed wrote:The concern for all those who would be tempted to make their voice heard is that the perimeter of "reprehensibility" is gradually coextensive with that of their manifestation ... : roll:
What is very aptly denounced Guy.

Still it would be necessary that this cell has a great efficiency .... In my opinion it is an enieme division of the police forces, a cap in more that one poses on the head of an official already largely occupied has other tasks ...
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 26/05/20, 11:48

Rajqawee wrote:Here, I was expecting this. Well I too have been "traumatized" by a lot of things. For example a burglary ... which relates to the subject. I will still see a very bad eye the creation of an anti-burglary intelligence unit. I am also a former disabled person! No luck huh!
it already exists, right?

old disabled person has no meaning for me, former accident victim, I want to understand, disabled person you are for life ...

yesterday on the television broadcast of a report on the disclosure of the vote of the deputies for each law, to inform the population of what "our" elected officials do with their vote, threats, deterioration of homes, harassment ... a minority can spoil the life of a single man and therefore ultimately want to impose its will by threat, so this is what you want to accept when you refuse the creation of a research unit in such or such a field? do you simply accept these offenses on principle or do you endorse too?

one of the deputies spoke of the dictatorship of the "well-meaning"

to let go is to leave some power in the hands of people who allow themselves to think on the sole basis of what they believe to be right and good

our druid from Marseille is a good example, but there as surely as the international studies which fall one after the other, come from the world pharmacological dictatorship and that our epidemiologists who have been praising vaccines for months are also accomplices

when we see that 25% of french people would refuse a vaccine against corona, we can see the mood of french people today, and therefore why fight ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/05/20, 12:51

So, on the contrary, you suppose a government that is perpetually benevolent and sheltered from any unhealthy temptation? This is hardly corroborated by the current drift which is quite inevitable given the disappearance of the "carrots" of the welfare state and economic growth: they must be replaced by sticks ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"