Search found 6532 results

by GuyGadebois
10/01/21, 00:35
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Ivermectin Reviews? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?
answers: 1643
views: 185947

Re: Ivermectin: 99,8% effective drug in 48 hours against COVID-19

It may not be approved, but it is proven to be effective by those who have used it. : mrgreen: Aside from repeated personal attacks, you only gave a match bet article that didn't even give the source of his "bluffing" claim. : roll: What attacks, Rambo, p ...
by GuyGadebois
23/07/20, 21:55
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Advances in the treatment of aging
answers: 14
views: 6158

Re: Advances in the treatment of aging

Exnihiloest wrote:Bonne nouvelle!

For you yes and for the swellings who can afford it too, for 99,9999% of the others ... : roll: Ah she promises, humanity with free monsters like these moldy croutons ...
by GuyGadebois
23/07/20, 21:52
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : GMOs good for health
answers: 580
views: 103030

Re: GMOs good for health

Hop, the clone (or the second pseudo) of realistic ringing ignores it too. Tired of the sweets.
by GuyGadebois
23/07/20, 21:51
Subject : Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic
answers: 9548
views: 1011225

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

Ah well me it's been a while since I did this with AVC and Kiki, I'm not saying, it changes your life. I'm going to do it also with realistic and Izy econnerie, because the propaganda, it goes like that .
by GuyGadebois
23/07/20, 18:42
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8013
views: 691795

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

Anyway ... let's get back to the other idiots, the current ones, if you don't mind? : cheesy: You say huge bullshit and you walk away. It's "a little" easy, don't you think? If we come back to this study, the goal is not to infect people, since only the negatives are chosen, but to understand ...
by GuyGadebois
23/07/20, 18:28
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

Okay ... take a look back at your history lessons ... at the beginning, in the 30s, deportations were also based on voluntary service (at least not forced by violence but they were obviously by lying) ... I think it's up to you to revise (if I dare use that term) your ...
by GuyGadebois
23/07/20, 17:04
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Greta facing the deputies
answers: 356
views: 72308

Re: Greta facing the deputies

We were hunter-gatherers since the Paleolithic (3,3 million years ago) No, it was not "Us", you confuse it with others. Well let's see ... We are the WHOLE branch of humanity, not just what suits you. And even, we would start at Homo sapiens, we would be 292 years old ...
by GuyGadebois
23/07/20, 16:59

The return of Doctors Mengele et cie ?? Well seen the adepts of all-powerful research with contempt for human life have their place in this subject ... No agreement, the parallel is as fallacious as it is erroneous. Mengele did not ask his victims for their opinion when this experience made ...
by GuyGadebois
23/07/20, 16:55

... Our world today was not shaped by the 50 years of hunter-gatherers .... We were hunter-gatherers from the Paleolithic (000 million years ago) until approximately 3,3 years ....: roll: Our world today has seen its destruction really begin with seden ...
by GuyGadebois
23/07/20, 13:16

Here is a man who has never had anything to say but who squats here to make his advertisement and his propaganda.

Go Advanced search