electric car and transport, wire news

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

by Macro » 30/05/17, 09:59

Grelinette wrote:
Besides, a first test experiment could be envisaged on ... Electric Assistance Bikes!

(*) This is an interesting idea of ​​innovation: the standard shock generator generating electricity : Cheesy:
If I am not mistaken, the energy absorbed by a shock absorber in movement is evacuated in heat, and when we notice the rise in temperature of a shock absorber after intensive operation, I tell myself that it is surely interesting is profitable to recover this energy.

Simply suppresses the damper of the electric bike .... which eats energy when pedaling by its attenuation of the movement which is bar in heat .... And its weight to lug around ... Look at the competition bikes ... Apart from the ravages of mountain biking and extreme descent .... The shock absorbers are not very well known ... And even those who run on very bumpy terrain ....
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/05/17, 23:38

there have been several suspension concepts that recover some energy, but it's more of a gadget, especially on good roads.

you get an economical vehicle
1) by reducing its mass and its SCx
2) with electric or hybrid propulsion.

The rest is the "philosophical" discussion that plays on 1% of energy expenditure.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/06/17, 13:28

Remundo wrote:there have been several suspension concepts that recover some energy, but it's more of a gadget, especially on good roads.

I saw a recent article that Audi would prepare an energy recovery suspension. Called "e-rots", these would be rotary jacks.

What is interesting is that they give the orders of magnitude of the recoverable powers ... we are in the sixteenth ...

100W on a slightly uneven road, the maximum would be 600W on a very bumpy road ... and 3W (!!) on a "smooth" highway.
A link among others: http://news.autoplus.fr/Audi/Audi-Suspe ... 07569.html

You should know that a car at cruising speed (90-100 km / h) consumes 10 to 000 W. I let you calculate the possible gain, apart from the "peasants" who drive in the roads. : Mrgreen:
1 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 12/06/17, 14:21

The question that kills: what is the power generated by driving on the Ségo solar route : Cheesy:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/17, 15:56

0W she's already screwed up !! : Evil: : Shock:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/06/17, 15:17

ah whatever ... if the PV road is fucked up with holes and bumps, the energy recovery suspension system will work better! : Mrgreen:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 15/06/17, 21:08

Renault Zoe wins German bonus

07/06/2017 Motornature - France wins.

This is something the German government may not have expected! Like France, Germany implemented a bonus for the purchase of an electric car last year. The bonus is in the amount of € 4000, and until March, the system had mainly benefited BMW. And it was normal. The BMW i3 received a larger capacity battery last summer and BMW had more orders. The i3 has also been leading electric car sales for several months. Roughly until the Renault Zoé also arrives with a larger capacity battery. And the French car passed in front of the German car ... In Germany.

Where everything is clear. By the end of May, the German administration had received 11 bonus requests for the purchase of an electric car, including 652 for BMW i2937s (with or without the petrol range extender), and 3 for Renault Zoé . So this is a French car that sells better than the German ones, in Germany! The fact is rare.

http://www.moteurnature.com/28924-la-re ... s-allemand
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/06/17, 09:33

where does the energy dissipated by the shock absorbers come from? it comes from the engine of the vehicle itself so we can only recover a very small part of what we spent

we can also avoid wasting energy in the shock absorber by suppressing it and having only the spring suspension: it will save energy ... but dangerous economy, the car will oscillate miserably

completely suppressing the suspension is a false economy: it subjects the wheels to greater effort and forces them to be more solid and therefore heavier

we see it on agricultural trailers still often without suspension ... but the current evolution is to put suspension to use less oversized axle therefore lighter and economical

he has already removed hydraulic recovery systems in the suspension: not in order to save energy but to operate an automatic height adjustment: on the rear axle of certain mercedes: same principle as Citroen but rear axle completely autonomous not powered by the engine: just powered by the shock absorber
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/06/17, 11:24

yes Chatelot, in the agricultural case, the speeds are very low and do not justify shock absorbers, but rather as you say a big puncture-proof axle. In general it is the tire inflated rather softly which plays the role of shock absorber on these machines.

In reality the current shock absorber systems are very good, and some additional sophistication makes recovering of the pulleys; just inflating your tires earns more energy than energy recovery shock absorbers.

In addition, the heart of the subject to have an economical vehicle is not to go into gadgets, but to reduce the mass and the SCx of the vehicle (and for me it would be necessary to return to cars from the 80s and 90s that weighed around a tonne, where we are now at 1,5 to 2 tonnes ... not to mention the SCx which has become ever larger). We must start by acting on 99% of the problem before going to optimize the remaining 1%.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/06/17, 11:44

Remundo wrote:ah whatever ... if the PV road is fucked up with holes and bumps, the energy recovery suspension system will work better! : Mrgreen:

the more the road will be dented the more it will increase the energy consumption of the car ... even with an energy recovery in the shock absorbers, a car will never be more economical on dented road than on flat road!

this recovery by the shock absorbers makes me think of a recovery of energy by a wind turbine on the roof of the car ... gaston lagafe has already done it!
2 x