A superb solar thermal installation

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

A superb solar thermal installation

by jean63 » 20/11/07, 17:38

This is that of RV45 that has already intervened on this forum

http://www.chaleurterre.com/wiki/doku.p ... ecs_-_rv45

and forum regarding its installation (latest recently installed sensors)
http://www.chaleurterre.com/forum/viewt ... &&start=75

It uses vacuum sensors.

For those who want CONCRETS and SURS information, it is at the top in theory and practice (autoinstallation) .; I think of Luc and Cindy .... : Idea: : Mrgreen:

I will not deprive myself of asking him for "tips" .....
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 20/11/07, 21:24

not bad!
Tell me if I'm wrong. But it is a solar installation coupled with a heat pump controlled by automaton!
huch : Shock:
In any case he worked well RV45 :D .
Otherwise Christophe's is not bad either.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 20/11/07, 23:41

On my roof, I have 160 m2 of sensors. But hey, it's rustic, minimal electricity consumption, wood heating only. See : http://www.apper-solaire.org/cuicui/cuicui.html
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 21/11/07, 11:48

toto65 wrote:not bad!
Tell me if I'm wrong. But it is a solar installation coupled with a heat pump controlled by automaton!
huch : Shock:
In any case he worked well RV45 :D .
Otherwise Christophe's is not bad either.

Yes of course, he has a heat pump, but hey as he installs everything himself, I take my hat for his installation as a whole with regulation at the top.

He really masters everything in his installation, that's what makes me admiring.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 21/11/07, 11:51

Cuicui wrote:On my roof, I have 160 m2 of sensors. But hey, it's rustic, minimal electricity consumption, wood heating only. See : http://www.apper-solaire.org/cuicui/cuicui.html

Hi, I'll go see your install in apper.

You are surely the benchmark in "home" installations which have been operating for over 20 years.

Did you see Luc and Cindy's request for info in this forum on solar yield?

Well done.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/11/07, 13:39

toto65 wrote:Otherwise Christophe's is not bad either.

Well, how do you know I do not even see it in detail yet? : Mrgreen:

In any case it is much less complex than his ... but not necessarily less econological in the long run :)

By the way, last night at 22h I put in pressure the 1ere part of the mini boiler wood Deom, it heats since this morning 9h. The solar buffer balloon mounted from 25 ° C to 3h (and the 200m3 part from 10 to 20 ° C).

I'm happy with this first test, regulation works ... to follow!

ps: you have 160 sq cuicui ??? I thought 35 m²? I believe that Cuicui has precisely the same type of panels that we (with emptying)
0 x
Luc and Cindy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Luc and Cindy » 21/11/07, 18:55

Thank you for thinking about us jeans.

Another solution was proposed by a heating engineer tonight, it is the Vouzier system coupled possibly to a solar system (solar can be added later)

This is a solution that seems interesting to me and that allows me to use a heated floor with the benefits of wood and also limiting what some will call the disadvantages (overheated room while the rest e home is cold).

Does anyone have experience with the system? I can not find so much info.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree,
contaminated the last river,
caught the last fish,
that man will realize that money is not edible
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 23/11/07, 11:21

Luc and Cindy wrote:Thank you for thinking about us jeans.

Another solution was proposed by a heating engineer tonight, it is the Vouzier system coupled possibly to a solar system (solar can be added later)

This is a solution that seems interesting to me and that allows me to use a heated floor with the benefits of wood and also limiting what some will call the disadvantages (overheated room while the rest e home is cold).

I personally use a stove Oliger brand that can be sold, either with a water tank or with a bottom plate insert that is actually a cast iron radiator, depending on the model chosen.
At first I bought this radiator plate but it turned out that no heating technician from my corner could do this type of installation, so I made it. In fact, it must be ensured that the water does not rise too much temperature otherwise it can fart. But it is not easy to regulate the regime of a fire of wood so it is necessary to make an installation with a buffer tank with open expansion tank. I think I could power 7 radiators with. For a floor heating, it is necessary, in addition to the buffer tank, a well-designed regulation.
Small detail: the bigger your buffer tank, the greater your autonomy. Let me explain: you make an outbreak while the temperature is lenient outside, the balloon will rise in temperature and return this hot water qqs hours even qqs days after. So, with a large hot water tank filled with hot water you can heat your home without doing a fire for hours to qqs days depending on the external t ° and your insulation.
That said, it's still a more complex system than the simple mass stove with VMC so probably more expensive.

To help you in your decision, I found this site of autoconstruction of a house very well insulated wood even passive: http://www.mbautoconstruction.com/index.php
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/11/07, 12:59

To help you in your decision, I found this site of autoconstruction of a house very well insulated wood even passive: http://www.mbautoconstruction.com/index.php

Great this site.

it reminds me of my house with a difference on the method of construction of the wood frame and the passage of electrical ducts.

What is very good is their insulation in wood fibers.

If I built ajd, that's exactly what I would insulate.

Fortunately, the owner had competent staff (carpenter, electrician) and he went out of his way ......

It's a beautiful achievement.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/11/07, 19:59

Luc and Cindy wrote:Another solution was proposed by a heating engineer tonight, it is the Vouzier system coupled possibly to a solar system (solar can be added later)

(...)

Uh Vouzier? Kézako? Never heard spoken ...
0 x