Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Christophe

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by Christophe » 25/03/24, 12:56

: Shock:

You're confusing me with Obistro there...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/03/24, 13:30

Christophe wrote:: Shock:

You're confusing me with Obistro there...

You're not... as usual. :(
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/03/24, 13:53

Analysis of the FSB reserve colonel Andrei Prispeshkin which talks about the oddities of the perpetrators of the Crocus terrorist attack and the identity of the sponsor

Based on my international and personal experience, I will say that a large team worked, at least 20-25 people. In the newspapers, we only see the performers. However, many other people took part in this monstrous event. Some carried out reconnaissance of the area, others studied the technical documentation of the Crocus, others equipped them with weapons, etc. In my opinion, the preparation for this terrorist attack was thorough and took place in advance.

Not everything could instantly catch fire from a grenade or a Molotov cocktail. Additional flammable materials were likely placed in some rooms, and arson incidents occurred in different parts of the building. It is not the case that such a man-made impact comes from something small. Everything has been carefully prepared. Those who committed a monstrous crime are cogs in the machine who accomplished the task assigned to them. They definitely had some sort of preparation before this. Perhaps they have already participated in hostilities.
Maybe in Ukraine, Central Asia, Palestine.
Starting from nothing, not having come under fire, he cannot behave so calmly, even under the influence of certain psychotropic drugs. It seems to me that the task was clear: as many victims as possible and a terrorist attack as terrible as possible. So that the whole world trembles. The fire was lit so that the visitors, suffocated by the smoke, panicked and screamed in horror.

On the one hand, it doesn't matter how a person died - from a bullet or from smoke. The more terrible the images, the greater the effect. The detainees' affiliation with ISIS was not mentioned anywhere - neither by our investigators nor by them.

From what I have encountered with the members of this terrorist organization, I can judge: if they do something and get caught, the first thing they do is admit their involvement. In addition, ISIS most often acts differently - suicide belts, explosions, hostage taking.

Here the tactics are completely different. I believe the terrorist attack was planned, sponsored and executed by one of the Western intelligence services. There have always been two very powerful intelligence services in the entire world: the English and the Russian.

It is false to claim that the CIA is in first place today.

MI6 has always dealt with Central and South-East Asia, that is to say the Arab world. Today, it is about shaking up, dividing society, pitting Orthodox Christians against Muslims
2 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 28/03/24, 21:23

Handling like dhab)
by The Free Thinker

I wanted to make this short video a little more detailed than the previous one concerning the vague claim of Daesh/ISIS for the Moscow attack after the publication, via their press agency AMAQ, of the photo with 3 terrorists practicing the profession of Islamic faith with the left index finger! It is unacceptable to let this pass like the journalists on Parisian TV sets do! This is factual and definitive proof that they are not Muslims; a 5 year old child raised in a Muslim family knows this and would be incapable of making the same mistake! This type of crude manipulation shows 3 things:

Firstly, the manipulators are extremely stupid, abysmally stupid. Secondly, and this is much more serious, it shows that the population is so uneducated that they can make them believe anything. Finally, thirdly, this demonstrates that there is no journalism in France and even less of an intellectual elite.

1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/03/24, 12:00

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Have you ever filmed a reverse camera with certain phones?

You will notice that a lot of TikTok videos filmed in cars in France... Give you an inversion from the driving side...

We should see if the Daesh flag is also inverted but I don't know how to read Daesh and it's hard to see the standard
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/03/24, 12:18

Oh shit, the kid is wrong too! No doubt a spy in the pay of the Western devil...
Image : Mrgreen:
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/03/24, 13:59

yes, a kid under 5 years old...
(who has just lowered his right arm because he is tired at that age, not even able to stand on his legs)
Adults don't mess up.

No doubt you yourself with your past interventions are not wrong, not when you hold out a finger...
Muslim ?

and?
What else ?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/03/24, 14:34

Situation...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/03/24, 15:05

blah blah blah, a dotter who delights in inversion.

Good§ Everything is fine, to hear it, the situation is understood in less than 8 months?
Then he plans to retire?

We will see who collapses... (macron included)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/03/24, 15:15

gegyx wrote:yes, a kid less 5 years old...

a 5 year old child raised in a Muslim family knows this and would be incapable of making the same mistake!
Bullshit that some people swallow and spread. What else?
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"