Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by Woof woof » 19/03/23, 11:15

Ahmed wrote:Social engineering effectively consists in directing public opinion with the aim of acquiring or consolidating the power of the manipulators who take the initiative. Whether this power is economic, political or otherwise does not change the mechanisms implemented.

The camp opposite (US, EU, neo-liberalism) is not stingy either. : Wink:
3 x
There could be woof-woof
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/23, 11:20

We all agree on this point, it seems to me (it should be noted, because it is not so frequent!)...
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/03/23, 14:05

@ Woof woof
there you go, another beautiful anti-Russian pavement and not a word wrong about the Zentil Americans with whom "you prefer to die with".

everything is said, you are a biased clown. But at least you're making Izentrop happy, so your day isn't wasted.
2 x
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 19/03/23, 15:09

Remundo wrote:@ Woof woof
there you go, another beautiful anti-Russian pavement and not a word wrong about the Zentil Americans with whom "you prefer to die with".

everything is said, you are a biased clown. But at least you're making Izentrop happy, so your day isn't wasted.

Anti-Russian power, that's for sure, quite simply because they were the first to take out the iron on European soil and they provide material to make tons about them, except to be hypnotized by their propaganda, I can understand.

To my knowledge the USA, the EU, or even Ukraine have declared war on Europe. The Donbass in 2014, it is already Russia which provokes it and feeds it.

You still have to keep in mind that the Stalinist USSR did not undergo the Nuremberg trial, yet there was matter: katyn, the gulags, etc..

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_de_Katy%C5%84

The Soviet Union had a forced labor camp system called the Gulag. Here are some examples of concentration camps in the USSR with their approximate dates of establishment and closure:
• Solovki (Solovetsky Islands): 1923-1939
• Kholmogory: 1937-1956
• Vorkuta: 1938-1962
• Kolyma: 1932-1956
• Norilsk: 1935-1956
• Magadan: 1930-1956
• Pechora: 1940-1956
• Karlag (Kazakhstan): 1931-1959
• Ozerlag (Karelia): 1932-1956
Most camps opened before World War II.
Apart from the Final Solution, there is not much difference between Stalinist Russia and Nazism. They deserved their Nuremberg trials

but well, normal, they were on the side of the victors of Nazism, we passed the sponge, it was not the subject : Mrgreen:
There was no corrective action in Russia following World War II.

Except that this is not insignificant, as a result there is a wind of impunity in Russia, the human is still not worth much, everything is allowed, and even the worst.

As proof, political opponents of Putin are often subjected to arbitrary arrests, unjust prosecutions and harsh prison sentences. Independent journalists and human rights activists have also been targeted for their work.
Some political opponents have been imprisoned on controversial charges, such as opponent Alexei Navalny, who has been repeatedly arrested and convicted. Opponents have also been harassed, intimidated and even murdered in Russia, as part of a broader crackdown on critics of the state.

Why bring the US into this debate, to mitigate Russia's misdeeds?
It doesn't take away or excuse anything!
4 x
There could be woof-woof
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 19/03/23, 15:19

Unless the reproach to the United States is that they did not listen to General George S. Patton, who was an American military commander during the Second World War and who had repeatedly expressed his willingness to go as far as Moscow to defeat the Soviet Union?
It might have changed the face of the world, indeed.
2 x
There could be woof-woof
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/03/23, 16:15

Remundo wrote:there you go, another beautiful anti-Russian pavement and not a word wrong about the Zentil Americans with whom "you prefer to die with".

Why respond to a "ghost" indeed, with posts full of contradictions, sophistry and lies, when it's not "lie to himself" ("meme" LoôooôooooooôooooôoooooL) and then to ask to quote the "sources" (when 70% of the comments are completely biased) ... nah but LoôoôooooooôooooôoooooL what. (Komidit)

Remundo wrote:thanks to Obamot for his publications which rest the sight.

But maybe not mind. :|

This world is really crazy. Where do we live? :( : Cry:

...above an embryonic answer?

But how to respond to a war-tidal, ( : Lol: ) which is added to the Izen-tsunami, in Fukushima they were "lucky" to have only one... The weeks that preceded it was already saturation (for lack of having let it happen, what to do...)?

As I said almost a year ago, it is no longer possible to post anything, without being pushed into a form of self-censorship, which undermines and harms the essential: the reflection against a background of the search for truth and the production of ideas and solutions... EVEN WHILE THIS IS AN ALTRUISTIC WILL TO MUTUAL HELP WHICH IS OBVIOUS.

This is indeed one of the goals of FAKE checking, to discourage and disinform through the principle of mystification and fallacies combined.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/23, 20:34

The search for the truth, which could not be more laudable, presupposes the conviction of not having it... : Oops:

I see that as soon as someone exposes messages, however nuanced, which are not worth unconditional approval to the self-proclaimed representative of the unilateral doxa which gangrenes this forum, he systematically exposes himself to the lowest jokes (and that's an understatement!), or even more (if affinities! : roll: ) proof, if necessary, that the claimed notion of mutual assistance in this research is only a manifest imposture.

I personally see no objection to all forms of opinions, including the most "exotic", being expressed here, but the least we can do is that the exchanges take place calmly and with respect for divergent opinions.

PS: I'm waiting for more proof! : Wink: : Lol:

Ah! I forgot: the famous "code" can be deduced from this absolutely bewildering sentence: "Ask forgiveness for the wrong you have done to this forum and promise never to do it again". I'm sorry, only the regulars can understand, but soon it will be just them...
Last edited by Ahmed the 19 / 03 / 23, 21: 00, 1 edited once.
4 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 19/03/23, 20:44

Obamot wrote:
Remundo wrote:there you go, another beautiful anti-Russian pavement and not a word wrong about the Zentil Americans with whom "you prefer to die with".

Why respond to a "ghost" indeed, with posts full of contradictions, sophistry and lies, when it's not "lie to himself" ("meme" LoôooôooooooôooooôoooooL) and then to ask to quote the "sources" (when 70% of the comments are completely biased) ... nah but LoôoôooooooôooooôoooooL what. (Komidit)

Remundo wrote:thanks to Obamot for his publications which rest the sight.

But maybe not mind. :|

This world is really crazy. Where do we live? :( : Cry:

...above an embryonic answer?

But how to respond to a war-tidal, ( : Lol: ) which is added to the Izen-tsunami, in Fukushima they were "lucky" to have only one... The weeks that preceded it was already saturation (for lack of having let it happen, what to do...)?

As I said almost a year ago, it is no longer possible to post anything, without being pushed into a form of self-censorship, which undermines and harms the essential: the reflection against a background of the search for truth and the production of ideas and solutions... EVEN WHILE THIS IS AN ALTRUISTIC WILL TO MUTUAL HELP WHICH IS OBVIOUS.

This is indeed one of the goals of FAKE checking, to discourage and disinform through the principle of mystification and fallacies combined.

The debate would be much clearer if you answered the questions you were asked.
natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-6520.html#p527344
This would move the debate forward.
Don't be shy or grumpy, "THIS IS A REALLY ALTRUISTIC DESIRE FOR MUTUAL HELP WHICH IS OBVIOUS" in me too.
We should get along.

Self-censorship is sometimes motivated by not hurting the other, but given the verbal content of the post above, I don't think that's the motivation?
So, once again can you clarify what is blocking you please.
Above all, do not deprive yourself of contradicting the content of what I am explaining, but not with verbal gesticulation as above please, rather with force of argument, I would also be delighted.

"EVEN WHILE THIS IS AN ALTRUISTIC WILL TO MUTUAL HELP WHICH IS MANIFEST."
With me it's clear, with you it doesn't jump out at me yet, neither one way nor the other. Can you specify the substance of your position and the substance of your thinking on the Russia-Ukraine conflict?
A summary of a few lines will suffice. For the debate, thank you in advance.
4 x
There could be woof-woof
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 19/03/23, 22:08

So Putin or a look-alike?
Two photos: “Putin” at his Security Council and “Putin” at Mariupol.

Is he more afraid of his officials than of the “inhabitants” of Mariupol?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/03/23, 02:26

As long as we are in the "memes" answer "B" a lookalike :P
Ahmed wrote:The search for the truth, which could not be more laudable, presupposes the conviction of not having it... : Oops:
I would first like to salute this logic in the 1st degree, decalogue that I am going to try to reverse engineer a little, without malice or absolute certainty, we are just talking... Hey...

And although looking more closely, we discover a first rhetorical pirouette which unfolds (which is not necessarily voluntary or harmful in itself) but which is in the clever use of this synonym of "truth" which is "conviction")!

Beware of the sophistical cogitation worthy of a tightrope walker that can result from it, because suddenly, if you haven't found it, you haven't held it either to affirm it... And not yet found, here it is that it slips through your fingers by a simple ... paralogical slip (although I still welcome the initial intention, but we are moving away from it...)

Indeed, I never said that:
- this "search for truth"was an ultimate materialist goal (the implicit aspect no doubt, but which slips away according to compunctions, and which boiled down to saying (for my part) that "I was for a balance of forces east / west" and not that the "truth" was hidden somewhere in the fogs of the Dnieper). Neither ...
— that looking for her necessarily meant that she would be absent (one can look for her keys in her pockets, without being convinced that she does not have them, as long as they prick the ass or the outer side of the leg, the precise place where the puffiness can hurt, like the shoe, the culpe...

But hey, let's admit! I repeat a chouia: if the truth was a key, and that it was hidden under a carpet (of Western lies or others), that the carpet really exists and that currently the only conviction to have is to correlate the untruths, so that a more tangible "truth" emerges (even if we see it, that of some is not that of others, as I have already said it would be worth an impartial investigation rather than the law of arms). Here, the key is held and finds itself confined in a given space, (the carpet) it is not that it is not held (it is within the limits of the space it occupies in order to have access), here your narrative does not apply, the (intimate) "conviction" is already established by the facts accumulated for a long time, it is the expectation (and alas precise on different aspects: confessions and other observations of deliberate and unilateral withdrawals of treaties/agreements, seizure of power by force, denial of democracy and other premeditations), so it is largely false and depends on the scenario, and alas, what your magnificent aphorism does not demonstrate (and that in this case presumed contrary, conviction is no longer a pre-requisite...) Here again correlated confessions:

Screenshot_2023-03-18-19-08-46-33_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg

In the specific case of spiritual research, "the search for truth"does not point to its physical materialization, but on an intention to move in a positive, fair and equitable direction... (my own interpretation which is only worth my humble opinion)

And so sorry, there are several scenarios missing from your bow. By way of example again,you can't prove something that doesn't exist"(unless fabricating proof like Colin Powell at the UN rostrum with his little vial) in his case, and in the Western clan, one could not presuppose that he was lying, except to transgress the ultimate taboo, which consists in unbolting the sanctification of the "camp of good" holding the truth superior to any other, as the ultimate reason to go and sacrifice one's life for the fatherland, um... Like to bow down to "harmless vax, to inject absolutely to protect others"... Not truth but absolute lies: do you wonder as well and as much about these?

In these cases: military-scientific-policies there was only one conviction that v/aut/suit, and that is/was that the "truth" should be in the camp of the USA ... self-proclaimed guarantors of the "Free World" (of the pseudo states -democratic)

And therefore assuming that the vial (resp. the effectiveness of the vax) does not exist, there can be no conviction of not having it but quite the opposite! This would not exclude a prosecutor, for example, from looking for false evidence... (The conviction being upstream, the "disposition" of the truth is at this stage useless, because it is presumed to be known).

I'm not saying that you're not going to get away with it in different ways, you have a choice... I just mean that the way you present things to pass on those who you believe to be your "opponents " for ugly ducklings, can ironically turn out to be false or truncated, of the very constituent element of the reasoning: its initial absence of materiality, which cannot be concretized by a "simple conviction" even and especially if it can be falsely intimate (as examined in 1st degree). And unwittingly turn against you.

The "search for the truth"in this conflict (if you had asked me) this very partially summarizes the preceding elements, and I would have told you modestly that it defines what must lead to Peace in "positive intentionality" (well aware that it is the current opposite of this drama without forgetting any of the victims), not the speculation on its supposed non-existence, since it materializes BY and IN the facts.

What seems harmful in your aphorism is that it aims to deliver an inescapable truth but which turns out to be fragile and supposes a lack of intelligence (by aiming at an a priori of malevolence and ignorance instead of pointing out the aspects positives of the questioning of the narrative.)
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"