The century-old mystery. How to live longer?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/07/11, 01:00

Sites like
http://www.retourvital.com/
to grow supplements that must be wary because sometimes big mistakes (eg iron and calcium popaye to take is absurd, as this sentence:
the insufficiency of the current consumption of Calcium.

is almost criminal by stuffing people with milk and cheese and multiplying diseases (too much cow growth hormone for his calf !!, as shown scientifically in the references of my previous post in this forum ), while having so many fractures !!!
!!)

Also, be wary of those who claim and do not provide verifiable clear scientific evidence, such as epidemiological !!

On the beaches in this summer, it is easy to see first-hand the obesity epidemic, which is more prevalent among people in northern France, Belgians and Germans (more cold cuts, potatoes, beer, less fruit). than those in the south (or Italians) (moreover, not the same curves), but it is much less than the USA.
30 years ago, morbid obesity was virtually untraceable, now we often see, even among young people, on the beaches!

So our food is increasingly unhinged, with no exercise.

I have not managed to convince my neighbors to come exercise with me, climb of 200m running or cycling per day !! (Except for a young athlete to less than half my age, who initially found, the hard side 20% by bike !!))

And yet this is the basic exercise for retired, in my opinion!
Walking painter is very insufficient to reduce his bide!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/07/11, 10:17

obamot hello
Finally, the proteins are not useless in a food bowl, after Janic his idea on the issue (go without meat ...) but one thing is sure, when we eat meat it is better to accompany it with potatoes (and / or other deacidifier vegetables) to keep a good digestive balance by fermentation (acid / base)

You know I agree with many of your points of view including the acid / base balance. But this is neglecting the intrinsic aspect of the product itself. Assuming that we achieve a good acid-base balance in coffee, it would still remain toxic like all products rich in alkaloids. So intrinsically animal products are "toxic" to the human organism which is not designed for the consumption of these, nor the dairy products questioned here.
but there is a strong culture, an atavism, food tastes, it is difficult to question except to study in depth the subject in its different health impacts (for those interested) as well as on the environment, ethics, etc ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/07/11, 20:41

A lot of sympathy for yours and lots of other cool guys on this forum.

It's a look. Here are some ideas. I'll take an extreme example, will abound in your direction. I can not stand seafood, if I do not eaten ... at the edge of the sea. The fish ... if they are not frozen ... etc. I need fees. This is a personal will. So, if I eat this type of non fresh, I get sick. Whereas before I could eat everything without problem (except Given my allergies have disappeared after correcting my food bowl for almost 20 years without remission).

Let's go further, let's say I can not eat any animal products under pain of very severe allergies. (It is possible, there is even sensitive issues that could die after eating cream cacahuette ... because they are allergic ...)
A product may or may not be toxic, surely even fatal for some people, especially if THE SUBJECT HAS PRIORIZED considered / decided something to be "harmful" for his organism, it could thus become harmful because it was detected as such (therefore , the body not seeking to assimilate it would retain all its toxic properties), especially if the subject is forced to consume it ... someone can even be convinced that he is going to die and end up passing from life to death, without having swallowed anything ...
We know because sometimes this process is not reversible ...

Did well the proof! There would be so close chemical interaction between the psyche and physiology.
And even spiritual dimiension around the planting, harvesting, respect of nature, sharing the meal (etc) can have an effect ... To say that our lifestyles are far from ideal. .. First track!

But it is not yet "admitted" as always scientific.

There are still many things in chemistry, who are like that.

So obviously I can not exclude your words. On the contrary.

The scientific question is "generalization" / "repetition" of the experience! wrongly considering that if it can not repeat ... so is that there is nothing. This is of course false. Just as it is necessary thus reasoning in the report "Cause and effect"It is not because we have not identified the cause of an effect, the cause in question would not exist. And yet it is the claims of the dogma of "scientifiscme" ... Second floor!

All this to get to the third track (there are others ...)
In the foods that we (all) eat, there are a lot of "alicatoxics", it all depends on the metabolism that absorbs them, sage (and other herbs like the toe), the skin of plants, yeasts, products animals, certain other fermented products, alcohol (also existing in natural form), caffeine that you mention, but also theine, and other alkaloids, rapid sugar (especially refined) ... In short, we live dangerously, because in addition, some of these foods carry products that are beneficial to us, which means that we are OBLIGED to consume them ...

So yes, I totally agree with your last post.

Besides, at that moment, my body is saturated and it'll have to make me a "takeover". : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

So develop your idea if it is compatible with "longevity", and warning the reader about the effort needed to achieve it in the long run (as I understand it).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/11, 23:48

Finally the scientific explanation of why poodles to grannies !!! : Cheesy:

A pet is a must for good health

Published this week in the scientific journal "Journal of Personality and Psychology", a study by US psychologists demonstrate that pet owners are healthier and happier.

This is not a shocking discovery if having a pet to other virtues as "decorative" function. However, psychologists at the Universities of St. Louis and Miami in the United States have focused on the virtues brought by owning a pet to identify the benefits.

(...)

http://www.ecologie.tv/sante/un-animal- ... -3107.html
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/07/11, 00:23

close chemical nteraction between the psyche and physiology.
But it is not yet "admitted" as always scientific.

but if it is scientifically proven a long time, for many cases. !!

Example:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Guillemin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRH
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GnRH

read his life:
http://referentiel.nouvelobs.com/archiv ... 24_080.pdf
http://referentiel.nouvelobs.com/archiv ... 06_081.pdf
http://www.vjf.cnrs.fr/histrecmed/entre ... uille.html

http://lecerveau.mcgill.ca/flash/d/d_03 ... m_dou.html

The placebo effect is another example, scientifically studied, brain effect that heals as well, believing he had a drug even when told the patient that it is a placebo !!

Even more surprising, it was found that the will of the dying delays their death after a fateful date, party or important date.

etc ...
Last edited by dedeleco the 17 / 07 / 11, 11: 49, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/07/11, 01:00

[Edit:] Thanks for the reminder ... (your mouse is doing animal testing?) [...]

It is also certain that having pets is going in the right direction => but take care of his family too!

If we admitted ALWAYS that this link between metabolism and psyche was as important as what it really is supposed, should be considered in the 100% of cases (and not a maximum 30%, which would be the standard to the current model). This would require, for example:
- review to a certain extent the effects of drugs during clinical tests, which would become even more precise than they are today => because in cohort / double-blind studies etc ... the guinea pig patient, does not know if his pill contains the active principle (or not), it is an error in certain cases, and prevents to know the real extent of the active principle => indeed if the tablet has the active principle, it also benefits de facto a placebo / nocebo effect, which means that in the end we are only 30% sure that the active ingredient has really cured the patient ... (some studies take this into account, but not all)
- Or tell a significant percentage of patients given them one with the active ingredient and see the result, and even better: give them the right to choose to voluntarily take the active substance (always for a given group .. . not all) because we see the result today there are drugs come the Picks, which pass through ... and when one knows conflicts of interest and when we see WHO finance all this, it's chilling.
- Completely review the theoretical models in all branches of medicine.
- Definitively treat the causes before the effects and upstream behaviors: before the causes begin to produce those effects.
- No longer considered victims in psychiatry, as partially or totally responsible / guilty of their pathology, but look much further iatrogenic effects caused by medical decisions caregivers of staff himself, and there is a sacred job!
- review labor laws and consider the iatrogenic effect of certain decisions on staff, and introduce others as countermeasures ...
- establish new penalties for staff who have staff under their authority against whom they engage in intentional nuisance maneuvers to affect their personalities with the aim of mobbing or exploiting them beyond the rules, while on the contrary, they are deemed to be required to ensure a work environment compatible with good "mental health" (as in cases of maximum offense: of 'sress' => or suicide due to stress ...)
- Review the training in all these areas, to make it compatible with these new public health standards ...
- erasing certain aspects of the private sphere, relating to health (this is the hardest to admit, but it already exists for smokers and alcohol consumers, who are reduced their benefits in some cases ). It will often happen that not the positive incentive and not the coercion or the constraint ...
- Review health insurance premiums would drop drastically.
... etc ...

In short, there will (it) be work! But at the same time we would see the pathological cases collapse, perhaps by nearly 50%. As a result, provision should be made to transfer part of the nursing staff to training. But we would not prevent unemployment from settling in the branch, for lack of the drastic decrease in patients ... The (health) authorities should study the situation well and make a gradual exit from the "current system" and be imaginative to all retraining (it would work, because there would be many other needs to be satisfied, especially in the quality / comfort doctor ... Moreover it is already 'in progress' => but the task is colossal)

In all these areas, they are much more advanced than us in Asia ... Especially in relaxation, hypnosis, self hypnosis etc. (even if it comes slowly in the West)
Last edited by Obamot the 17 / 07 / 11, 14: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/07/11, 12:00

Sorry, my mouse is involuntary censorship, because I do not know how the word still has evaporated by selecting with the mouse (bad contact ????) !!

It is not necessary to be irritated too quickly, because it is not good for the psyche and therefore for its health !!

An extreme case shown to health Mag on the A5 recently is the impossibility of moving a perfectly normal finger, which was painful, after an accident, and despite psychiatric tests to convince him that his finger was normal, led to sectioning this finger to satisfy the request of the patient, who suffered atrociously.
A total failure of psychiatry !!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 17/07/11, 12:53

Christophe wrote:Finally the scientific explanation of why poodles to grannies !!! : Cheesy:

The benefit of the presence of an animal (cat, dog) is not a show, more so for seniors.
The reason is simple, on the one hand it is a way to fight loneliness, and on the other hand it helps to stop the phenomenon of inhibition of action, which is a trigger of somatic disease.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/07/11, 16:01

sen-no-sen: very interesting and it deserves as you expanded.
---------------------------------
The current situation is a boon to hide some things, like the side effects of meds, hide certain medical errors, carrences efficiency of the hospital sector, etc ....

It's a dirty trick, what to say, but not groundless. Just to point that money dillapidé health today to unnecessary spending about cases that could still be easily treated upstream to peanut (and if they were reimbursed ...) and allowed to hang up 'that care are very expensive. All that money could go into these more profitable sectors for patients (and less for those who benefit costs of the disease).

I come to the point: it was a time when the medical profession was still enviable ... But if you see today the price of services and study time it took: it is a scandal!

This is a sector that desperately needs a paradigm shift!

This is changing, in my corner, a patient "ungroomed" will no longer be charged if he returns to the same disease under certain conditions ...
---------------------------------

dedeleco wrote:It is not necessary to be irritated too quickly, because it is not good for the psyche and therefore for its health !!

... I was absolutely certain that someone would say that !!! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: I thought it would be 'Tophe ... ha, ha, ha ...

dedeleco wrote:An extreme case shown to health Mag on the A5 recently is the impossibility of moving a perfectly normal finger, which was painful, after an accident, and despite psychiatric tests to convince him that his finger was normal, led to sectioning this finger to satisfy the request of the patient, who suffered atrociously.
A total failure of psychiatry !!

That's what I discovered, many cases of diseases supposedly "somatic" (so classified imaginary), are not revertible and the favorable outcome is not always certain ... A BIG SCANDAL OF MEDICINE fireman, who escapes the main stakeholders: the sick.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 17/07/11, 20:03

Obamot wrote:sen-no-sen: very interesting and it deserves as you expanded.

Inhibition of the action was very well described by Henry Laborit.
This phenomenon ignored by many of us, however the cause of a large number of so-called psychosomatic diseases, and even suicide ...

In nature, an animal facing danger has two solutions: Flee or fight.
In a society like ours it is often difficult to escape (? Or) and even more difficult to combat, so there is inhibition of the action: do nothing and SUFFER ...
In the latter case there is somatization: stress, ulcers, immune diseases, depressions that can lead to suicide.

It has been demonstrated in experiments on rats that even in the face of insurmountable danger, the simple act of doing something (eg fighting, running away) stops the phenomenon of inhibition of action.

See this excerpt from the film My Uncle Alain Resnais America:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WF_2EuTi38&feature=related
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.