Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by sicetaitsimple » 25/03/20, 19:52

GuyGadebois wrote:Yes, but that remains a hypothesis, the figures coming from all sides, even from countries where we do not care about Sundays completely.

We were talking about Belgium it seems to me ... and no Muslim countries for example. I would be greatly surprised if the "official" Belgian figures emanate "from all sides", even if it is perhaps more complicated to compile them in a country like Belgium (or Germany), with regions which have strong responsibilities in terms of public health.
It does not change anything on the ground, but the day-to-day figures must in my opinion be taken with a little perspective ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by GuyGadebois » 25/03/20, 20:06

sicetaitsimple wrote:It does not change anything on the ground, but the day-to-day figures must in my opinion be taken with a little perspective ...

Ah, that's for sure, though.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/03/20, 20:19

I am listening to Macron's speech in Mulhouse, I am already nauseated and a crisis of exema .... : Evil:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/03/20, 20:21

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Yes, but that remains a hypothesis, the figures coming from all sides, even from countries where we do not care about Sundays completely.

We were talking about Belgium it seems to me ... and not Muslim countries for example.

I was responding to the big Statisticos, commenting on a GLOBAL graph.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/03/20, 20:33

I am listening to Macron's speech in Mulhouse, I already have nausea and an eczema crisis ....
take some boxwood! :D
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 25/03/20, 21:19

Christophe wrote:According to some sources, the contaminated curve is down ... but not according to this site: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar ... 7b48e9ecf6

I do not think that it is necessary to focus too much on the infected since the figure is fanciful and will be again after the crisis.

There are only in certain cases like that of Germany for example where the ratio between positive and dead is, for the moment, exceptional.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/03/20, 21:37

GuyGadebois wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:

We were talking about Belgium it seems to me ... and not Muslim countries for example.

I was responding to the big Statisticos, commenting on a GLOBAL graph.

and so here: https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

you can see that the 4 countries contributing the most to the world total of daily deaths (+2200) are
Italy: 743
Spain: 514
France: 240
The USA: 211

or 1708 cases out of 2200, just in these 4 countries.

Countries in which Sunday has no importance, indeed.

(That said, I made it clear "in my opinion", this is indeed only a hypothesis).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/20, 12:26

Death threats against Professor Raoult: the investigation entrusted to the Nantes prosecutor's office

Professor Didier Raoult filed a complaint following death threats he allegedly received on March 1 and 2. The investigation was first opened by the Marseille prosecutor's office. "It has just been entrusted to the Nantes prosecutor's office because of the origin of the alleged calls," said a source close to the investigation this morning. The phone used could indeed be that of a doctor from the Nantes University Hospital, as indicated Le Canard Enchaîné in its weekly edition. The Marseille infectiologist could not be reached.

His complaint was filed for "death threats" and "act of intimidation against a person entrusted with a public service mission". The words invoked would be as follows: "You're going to stop saying bullshit by tomorrow 14 pm, otherwise you will see", then "Less than four hours to retract on chloroquine". "This deserves an investigation but also a review of the criminal offense," said a judicial source.

https://www.laprovence.com/actu/en-dire ... aoult.html

So more Fakenews?

Note that March 1 and 2 was well before the publication of his video on his clinical study on March 17 ... So some (obviously) followed chloroquine since the beginning of the epidemic!

Enough to fuel the plot, and sorry guys, we are more in theory but in the real plot!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 26/03/20, 13:51

Christophe wrote:So more Fakenews?

From Chained Duck? So there, that would surprise me very much! The economic stakes are so important for certain labs that they would stop at nothing to secure the windfall for the future vaccine.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 26/03/20, 14:01

Christophe wrote:Enough to fuel the plot, and sorry guys, we are more in theory but in the real plot! [/ B]
No, it can be done by one psychologically "disturbed" person.
0 x