Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)

by izentrop » 21/05/23, 07:20

Christophe wrote:https://www.lesechos.fr/idees-debats/sciences-prospective/nouvelles-decouvertes-sur-laxe-ventre-cerveau-1405325

Subscribers only https://www.pasteur.fr/fr/espace-presse ... al-cerveau
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)

by Janic » 21/05/23, 07:30

Rereading of the subject: Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)
in reality a living organism functions like a society where information is not limited to a few major decision-making centers, but at all levels down to the smallest cell, as for us, down to the smallest individual, but with a different impact only.
It has been found in transplanted individuals that they have unusual behavioral changes before transplant and that is called cellular memory (like what is evoked by vaccinolatrists) which poses a problem concerning these and up to the blood transfusions elsewhere. A transplant patient, a transfused person is no longer me, but us!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/05/23, 09:30

…sooner or later we end up talking about it nuclear-fossil-fuels/is-the-appeal-of-november-17-justified-t15820-1710.html?hilit=Transplantation#p520816

I repost it health-pollution-prevention/les-cons-du-coronavirus-t16359-3100.html?hilit=Microbiotte#p434387

We are in the middle of orthomolecular medicine, it is his specific field…
— Who can define what is a pathogenic flora (or not) and the right trick to eliminate the bad permanently?

(obviously, I'm not asking the question to Janic who knows the answer) : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/05/23, 11:06

obamot
We are in the middle of orthomolecular medicine, it is his specific field…
— Who can define what is a pathogenic flora (or not) and the good trick to eliminate the bad ones definitively?
(obviously, I'm not asking the question to Janic who knows the answer)
THE answer is saying a lot; let's say that MY answer (which is not mine) is rather radical and therefore non-medical in the sense of "modern" medicine, which has made the stupidity of believing that it solves complex problems with simplified products.
Similarly, anything in vitro distorts the much more complex reality of in vivo. Thus at each meal, different from the others, the intestinal flora changes according to the product or products absorbed and therefore it is a vicious circle where believing to attack a specific problem, it evacuates all the others not taken into account.
Hence, and I will come back to this, the biological specialization of humans, which is verified first of all by the different natural attributes on which the future intestinal flora and more generally the various secretions of the glands will depend: namely instinct, natural tools available, the capacity for absorption, transformation and final elimination of waste that accumulates in the body and not just the intestines. Thus the intestinal flora is completely different between VGL, VGR, and “omnivorous”; the “you have to eat everything. in short EAT anything by tradition!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré