Is Germany (already) using Plaquenil (Chloroquine) against Covid-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Is Germany (already) using Plaquenil (Chloroquine) against Covid-19?

by Christophe » 19/03/20, 17:12

Another antiviral seems to work, Favipiravir / Avigan and this in just 4 days: https://trustmyscience.com/antiviral-ef ... ronavirus/

(...)

The Chinese government said in an official statement that it had decided to use an antiviral to treat patients with COVID-19. This influenza drug, Favipiravir - marketed as Avigan - has indeed proved to be particularly effective during clinical trials carried out in China. Zhang Xinmin, director of the Chinese National Center for Biotechnology Development at the Ministry of Science and Technology, said that people who test positive for the virus turn negative after 4 days on average.

(...)

Record healing times

Clinical tests were carried out in medical centers in Wuhan and Shenzhen, on a total of 320 patients. The results of the tests carried out in Wuhan are encouraging: on average, patients treated with Avigan saw their temperature return to normal after 2 and a half days (against a little more than 4 days for those who did not benefit from the drug). Same for cough: it stopped after 4.57 days on average in patients taking Avigan (compared to almost 6 days for other patients).

The icing on the cake is that this drug has not shown any noticeable side effects. The tests conducted in Shenzhen also made it possible to clearly highlight the effectiveness of the drug: people tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 became negative after 4 days of treatment on average! For patients who have not taken this medication, the duration is 11 days.

(...)
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 19/03/20, 17:17

I misspoke: the graph takes into account all cases.
It is also excessively anxiety-provoking because we have few "closed cases" since when it is serious, it takes several weeks before being indicated definitively cured.
The "closed cases" will happen over time (we only have the very first cases in the statistics).

I was talking about the extreme cases: those who are on respiratory assistance. In a call between medical staff this morning, it was the information that was brought up by the emergency staff (it is not me who am a health professional at home :D ).

Don't panic: in the vast majority of cases, it's mild. When you get on the 15, it gets complicated. When you are plugged into the machine, then the outcome is complicated. It is in this case, in my opinion, that we should suggest testing a therapy.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/20, 18:07

I'm not sure I'm on the right track ... : Oops:
There is an important difference in the care of patients between France and Germany: with us, it is those who are affected by a pulmonary pathology who are tested and sent to the hospital, while in our neighbors d 'across the Rhine, all febrile patients, regardless of their symptoms, are automatically tested and referred accordingly. This may explain a different mortality rate.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/20, 18:19

Ahmed wrote:with us, it is those affected by a pulmonary pathology who are tested and sent to the hospital, while in our neighbors across the Rhine, all febrile patients, whatever their symptoms, automatically do the tested and oriented accordingly. This may explain a different mortality rate.

Which ... statically ... would still widen the gap between France and Germany ??? Or did I understand nothing?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/20, 18:22

This would be one of the factors that would explain this difference ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/20, 18:33

Yes!! But in the BAD sense!

It means that it is even much worse in France than the current figures!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/03/20, 18:33

Ahmed wrote:I'm not sure I'm on the right track ... : Oops:
There is an important difference in the care of patients between France and Germany: with us, it is those who are affected by a pulmonary pathology who are tested and sent to the hospital, while in our neighbors d 'across the Rhine, all febrile patients, regardless of their symptoms, are automatically tested and referred accordingly. This may explain a different mortality rate.

My partner confirms that in Germany, unlike France, patients are systematically tested to give them appropriate treatment, while in France they (almost) systematically give you various medications and antibiotics even in the event of a viral disease. France: The country of antibiotics and cortisone which mortgages its public services for the benefit of the private sector. A banana republic in the service of lobbies, this is what our "social model" has become. INRAE, INRA, INSERM, CEA, ANSES and CNRS, paid by us, at the service of multinationals. Even the money from Théléton was sucked up by Novartis with the help of our elected officials!
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/20, 18:35

Too bad Guy you come into the paranoid lobby ... it discredits your message :(

There are lobbies everywhere and not specifically in France, and you know what, German likes money and power as much as French ... : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/03/20, 18:42

Christophe wrote:Too bad Guy you come into the paranoid lobby ... it discredits your message :(

Sorry, but searches by some of your members forum (including my apple) attest to what I am saying and the state of our public services (from the police to national education, hospitals, research, firefighters, prisons, the Post Office) are disastrous. This slow descent into hell continues from Mitterrand.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Did67

by Did67 » 19/03/20, 18:45

This is also what I think (like ahmed - Guy overtook me).

Take 1 people on each side of the Rhine. I don't have the real figures, it's just to illustrate the reasoning.

- on both sides, 200 are asymptomatic; go under the radar; 800 remain with symptoms
- in Germany, we test them all; let's say 400 flu and 400 Covid-19, including 25 severe, of which 5 die; therefore 400 new cases ...
- in France, only the 25 severe are tested; the others contact their doctor, who prescribes paracetamol; if there is no complication, they are never detected ... So 25 "new cases" in our country ... With the same medical system, 5 die ...
- morbidity in Germany: 5/400
- morbidity in France: 5/25

However, all things being equal, in this example. Except health policy.

My numbers are exaggerated. The test rates are for a higher population, 6 times higher: 12 tests / day for 000 million on one side; less than 83 / day for 2 million ... It's still 000 tests / million hbts on one side and 67 on the other, a ratio of 144 to 30. Note that the kinetics (curve total cases) takes off at the same time - between March 1 and 5; no explanation for a difference there.
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "