Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccine: real and rapid test of effectiveness on frail people, EPHAD, retirement homes and EMS

by Janic » 03/09/21, 09:49

On the other hand, I do not see how we could deduce (from these data) that it is the vaccine that kills.
the controversy is not only about the vaccine that kills, all vaccines in their history have killed people sensitive (not necessarily fragile) to the poisons injected. Fortunately, this is not a majority which furthermore distorts the idea that has been propagated, since its origins, on the real impact of vaccines applied on a large scale and indiscriminately on the individuals concerned (small children in majority) A major absurdity besides.
So the controversy is mainly about the lack of serious and independent (BP) long-term studies, which do not currently exist. It is therefore a game of Russian roulette already existing on other vaccines but where, at least, there is a significant decline in time. And of course on the ethics of a compulsory vaccination, even if not yet compulsory for the moment! So to follow!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

Re: Covid vaccine: real and rapid test of effectiveness on frail people, EPHAD, retirement homes and EMS

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 09:58

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Vaccination works. In EHPAD, as elsewhere (not EPHAD, corrects the title Uncle Christo!).

Maybe I will change it when I have estimated the slopes and deaths of the 3 or 4 periods ...

it is the spelling error that exnihilo asked you to change: EHPAD and not EPHAD

Oops ok, it's done!

I have trouble with the abbreviations, I would have made a poor soldier I think! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 10:40

ABC2019 wrote:it has completely changed yes, the total went from 35 to 000 and the hole disappeared, they had to update by taking the date of death and not the date of notification, and there must have been a bug in the number (double counting?).

When does spring start for you?

If the correct data shows that there are actually far fewer deaths after vaccination, will you agree that vaccination is effective, or will you change the subject and look for other crappy data that shows the opposite? are you able to change your mind if someone shows you stuff, or is your opinion irremediably formed?

The shape of the current curve is less "conspiratorial" but we can doubt any hacking after this "correction". In all cases, the data were, I think on purpose, concealed during the vaccination period from other people ...

Here is the analysis of the slopes folks!

My photomontage a little dirty it was tight I retained each point of inflection and to please the provax (and because I do not hack) I saw one in wave 2 at the end of November that I therefore have divided into 2 periods: one with vaccination (partial and progressive) and one without ... history of smoothing the analysis!

covid_ehpad_morts.png
covid_ehpad_morts.png (56.21 KiB) Viewed 29224 times

I have not calculated the slope of the "flat" periods when we can consider the deaths as zero ... but you can do it ... it will not bring much but we can reasonably wonder about the why of these 2 levels ???

Then the analyzes will be fast ...

stats_vaccin_ehpad.png
stats_vaccin_ehpad.png (15.25 KiB) Viewed 29224 times

a) 96% that they were saying were selling vaccine efficacy against deaths?

At best 63% ...

At 63% vaccine effectiveness, no government would have stung its populations as we did !! And that is the basis of the current problem !!

b) No death in nursing homes since the end of March 2021 while the spread of the ultra contagious DELTA variant has exploded since?
Isn't that a little fishy? So does the vaccine work when 100% of people are vaccinated? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Compare, if you like, the pace of cumulative EHPAD deaths vs other Delta deaths over the same period ...
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

by izentrop » 03/09/21, 11:23

Christophe wrote: No death in nursing homes since the end of March 2021 while the spread of the ultra contagious DELTA variant has exploded since?
Isn't that a little fishy? So does the vaccine work when 100% of people are vaccinated?
Probably not the right data ...
DEATH DETAILS: Regarding the total number of deaths since the start of the epidemic, Data.gouv's toll was overstated between August 31 and September 2, 2021, causing a visible peak on the black curve below for three days. The number of deaths in nursing homes has jumped to some 11 additional deaths, following an update of the data. However, these deaths corresponded to duplicates: nursing home residents, who died after being transferred to the hospital and who were already counted in hospital deaths, as Data.gouv explained on its site. "The statistical series has been reconstructed in its entirety since February 279, 5", indicates the public body. https://www.linternaute.com/actualite/g ... mbre-2021/
Attachments
deathHopEhpad.gif
decesHopEhpad.gif (40 KiB) Viewed 29175 times
0 x
Christophe

Re: Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 13:05

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote: No death in nursing homes since the end of March 2021 while the spread of the ultra contagious DELTA variant has exploded since?
Isn't that a little fishy? So does the vaccine work when 100% of people are vaccinated?
Probably not the right data ...

Wait there you are saying that the datas from a gouv.fr site are fakenews ? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

So political decisions are taken on what data? The same ?

ALL beautiful EC !!
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/09/21, 13:52

... says the guy worships because his smoky theory is still falling apart. : Twisted:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/09/21, 13:55

izentrop wrote:... says the guy worships because his smoky theory is still falling apart. : Twisted:

Said the lost guy who never understood anything about the pandemic and always fucked up next.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/09/21, 14:01

izymentrop »03/09/21, 13:52
... says the guy worships because his smoky theory is still falling apart.
said the revered guy whose smoky theories of his bosses are taking water! Glou, glou, glou! Closer to you my god;..etc ... from izymentrop's Titanic!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 14:03

izentrop wrote:... says the guy worships because his smoky theory is still falling apart. : Twisted:

Not at all worship (are you talking about yourself now ???) because I know where the truth is ... what is smoky are the fakenews or fakedatas that come from an official site!

I have nothing to shake against the background of old people who cane that will make room for young people ... *

On the other hand, I can't stand deceit and injustice ... apparently these are signs from higher spirits ... you can't know ...

* how old are you by the way? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/09/21, 14:09

* how old are you by the way?
given the face he has he must have the 500 years promised by debilexninullisssime.
0 x