Covid-19, non-respiratory medical effects ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid-19, non-respiratory medical effects ...

by Christophe » 23/07/20, 15:20

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/07/20, 19:10

But what shit but what shit this thing !!

She may be alive, but with serious after-effects and not immune, the rest of her life is likely to be very complicated ... suddenly she does not even fall into the victims of the Covid since "statistically" she is cured ...

0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/08/20, 15:01

Well it might be time to start working on the aftermath ...

I know very well that for the morons who told us that 98% of Covid patients had nothing that the young people had nothing ... and other crap without names except that it is not them who were victims of amputations and whatnot.

So you should know

Either it's a grippette that does 0.5% damage

Either it's a more vicious thing and we must test to death, isolate and above all try to treat AND follow AND not tell ourselves that the one who has nothing (in appearance and in feeling) really has nothing invisible. or not felt, not to mention the sometimes terrible consequences for young people that I mentioned above.

So no one to work on the after-effects?

Unless the long covid does not exist?

Debate initiated here by Christophe health-pollution-prevention / resignation-of-dr-raoult-supporter-of-chloroquine-from-scientific-advice-covid19-t16370-4390.html # p409151

Christophe wrote:As I said this morning here: health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-1740.html # p409138 , Sars-Cov2 does not only cause deaths but also damage and sequelae on the body, some of which can be lifelong to patients ...and that we talk about very little!

So when I see that THE ONLY criterion we use for studies (...) are the dead ... I tell myself that there is still a concern in these studies ...

Is not it ?
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/08/20, 17:15

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Well it might be time to start working on the aftermath ...

I know very well that for the morons who told us that 98% of Covid patients had nothing that the young people had nothing ... and other crap without names except that it is not them who were victims of amputations and whatnot.

So you should know

Either it's a grippette that does 0.5% damage

0,5% of deaths in a naive and unvaccinated population, this is not a "flu"! 0,5% of the French population potentially causes 300 deaths !!!

Either it's a more vicious thing and we must test to death, isolate and above all try to treat AND follow AND not tell ourselves that the one who has nothing (in appearance and in feeling) really has nothing invisible. or not felt, not to mention the sometimes terrible consequences for young people that I mentioned above.

and what do you think the doctors are doing ?? we can understand that people like Alcyon go crazy when they read such things !!! and of course that if we are worried about the after-effects, it's simply new and we don't have a magic potion to cure them!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/08/20, 17:22

ABC2019 wrote:0,5% of deaths in a naive and unvaccinated population, this is not a "flu"! 0,5% of the French population potentially causes 300 deaths !!!

and what do you think the doctors are doing ?? we can understand that people like Alcyon go crazy when they read such things !!! and of course that if we are worried about the after-effects, it's simply new and we don't have a magic potion to cure them!

Are we worried about the after-effects ???

You speak, we refuse bugdets to those who want to study the after-effects while not giving a damn
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/08/20, 17:36

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Are we worried about the after-effects ???

You speak, we refuse bugdets to those who want to study the after-effects while not giving a damn

who are you talking about?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/08/20, 17:40

ABC2019 wrote:

No Raoult.

But you know that very well, don't you?Image
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/08/20, 18:21

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

No Raoult.

no I don't know, otherwise I wouldn't ask you the question. Who have we refused budgets "making fun of their mouths"?
0 x

Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/08/20, 18:33

ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:who are you talking about?

No Raoult.

no I don't know, otherwise I wouldn't ask you the question. Who have we refused budgets "making fun of their mouths"?

It doesn't matter at the moment.

What is alarming is that in France we do not seem to consider sequelae as a "profitable" subject.

This would tend to show that this covid is mainly managed on the only financial aspect and not or little medical.

Phase 1: Allow Gilead to Pre to sell redemsivir
Phase 2: allow X or Y (a priori Astra Zeneca for Europe) to to sell his vaccine.

Regarding the treatment, the study of the disease and its consequences it is censorship and omertà

It seems (but that's an opinion) that the appearance of an effective treatment or a good evaluation of the disease and its consequences which suddenly could shed a REAL light on its severity, are not desired or even not desirable by those who lead and / or pull the strings.

And so that whatever the course of treatment that one could suggest here or elsewhere, it will be immediately dezinced in favor of the .... therapeutic vacuum in which we have been for almost 9 months now.

That said, it's not worth worrying too much about it either.
Let us leave time to time (which does not prevent us from being interested in research).
And after a good little “vegetable” rotation of 4 or 5 years we will be able to look at the current era with a different perspective.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 29/08/20, 19:29

What is alarming is that in France we do not seem to consider sequelae as a "profitable" subject.

This would tend to show that this covid is mainly managed on the only financial aspect and not or little medical.

It is managed economically: GDP, public deficit, unemployment rate.
If we had not talked about the deaths in a loop on BFM in March, we would not have been confined and secu and pension funds would have been much better off (by the death of old people).
The deaths are publicized, but not the after-effects: we (the state) don't care that you have trouble breathing, that you don't realize that you stink of sweat because you don't feel anything anymore.

The sequelae are for city medicine and if it were to cost too much we will reduce the social security coverage just to transfer the cost to salaries via the mutual insurance company.
Logical no?
0 x