Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19, map of the epidemic in real time

by Obamot » 14/08/20, 19:54

Thank you for expressing all the “power of your thinking”We are amazed! Image

This is not what I do, I gave a link that gathers almost all the figures that I produced.
These are not MY additions (I did not make any formal addition). I do not have the ability to have figures myself. The numbers vary according to the sources, and the years, as you can see, all the numbers correspond to various years, there is no consistency in the data and I am not reporting to anyone because ... Once again, I was only giving an idea.

But go ahead continue your cinoche. the fact remains that I still do not see Izentrop investing in 95% of other pathologies of degenerative diseases (including alcoholism and smoking) do not mind ... Image
Last edited by Obamot the 14 / 08 / 20, 20: 09, 2 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/08/20, 20:07

No, these are not your numbers, that's for sure! Nevertheless you endorse them more or less (if you publish them) and even you grind them since you tell us "I had thought about it, I had had to check, modify the figures for this reason, it exceeded 100% "......

So it is not your figures that you have triturated .....

Everyone will do their sorting.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/08/20, 20:10

Don't tell me we started with a 400-page thread ...? On ... nothing ... If? : Cheesy:

You are not "each”, You speak just for yourself, that is to say for not much ... Image
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/08/20, 20:36

Obamot wrote:Don't tell me we started with a 400-page thread ...? On ... nothing ... If? : Cheesy:

Certainly not indeed ... Just point out that you are talking nonsense by confusing "cause of death" and "risk factor", by aligning figures that are absolutely not homogeneous in terms of source and by reporting yourself (after questioning ) that you "triturated" them ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/08/20, 20:42

Well yes, you're off to a good start. If you want to talk about selective sorting ... Moderate

For the triturations of meaning and intention / s, goof, the ulcer is watching you Image you better try feng shui ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/20, 20:52

If you want a ban again ... continue like that Obamounet! : Mrgreen:

You're 95% of the limit there ... : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/08/20, 21:12

Sicetaitsimple comes back to the subject 5 times, harassing me, while I was cordial to him:

Obamot wrote:I think, rightly, that your comment is very relevant. Please draw attention to this differentiation. I had thought about it,
post407744.html # p407744

... it is therefore he who seeks the confrontation ... and you find that normal? And I'm the one who would make me yell.
... he has already been warned twice for this type of behavior.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/08/20, 21:47

If we want to know the causes of death in France, it suffices to type "cause deces france" on a well-known engine, and we fall in 3rd position on an official document from the health authorities, which avoids tinkering with non-homogeneous data:

https://drees.solidarites-sante.gouv.fr ... bidite.pdf

The numbers are from 2013, certainly more recent, but it shouldn't have changed much since either.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/08/20, 21:54

No, there is the way of doing and behaving, for a simple order of magnitude, there was no need for that.
5 posts in a row is harassment, period.

I have already warned many times about your form of harassment:
post407642.html # p407642
post407607.html # p407607

Also in “off”.
And also by removing posts so as not to provoke or suffer provocations. These facts are known to my good faith and my good will. I got really soft.

There you call me “Obamounet” it's free and continual provocation:
post407489.html # p407489

It is true that you have been warned, despite the fact that you are starting again I have been cordial.
We resist up to a point. There I am really for nothing.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/08/20, 22:20

Obamot wrote:Also in “off”.
And also by removing posts so as not to provoke or suffer provocations. These facts are known to my good faith and my good will.

??
You post or you do not post, that's up to you. What is this delirium of "Are these facts known to my good faith and good will?"
It's not "ecopsychiatry" here, at least I hadn't identified it yet?
0 x