Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19, map of the epidemic in real time

by ABC2019 » 22/05/20, 06:02

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
And that to do this and demonstrate the uselessness of IHU treatment nothing like having a very large number of positives is that right?

always these bizarre formulations which seem to imply that we do studies to show what we want to show. The correct wording is: to know whether HCQ is useful or not, you have to compare populations with the same detection rate of contamination and mortality, that's all.
The end result will be what the study gives, not what you want.

But be careful in doing so .... what does that give as the case fatality rate for those under 50 in Pasteur's study?

I did not look at the results obtained on this point by correct methodologies, and you?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 22/05/20, 12:33

ABC2019 wrote:
And that to do this and demonstrate the uselessness of IHU treatment nothing like having a very large number of positives is that right?

always these bizarre formulations which seem to imply that we do studies to show what we want to show. The correct wording is: to know whether HCQ is useful or not, you have to compare populations with the same detection rate of contamination and mortality, that's all.
The end result will be what the study gives, not what you want.

It's good we are progressing we are progressing.
So much the better if we don't try to find millions of cases just to lower the case fatality rate

But be careful in doing so .... what does that give as the case fatality rate for those under 50 in Pasteur's study?

I did not look at the results obtained on this point by correct methodologies, and you?

ABC2019 wrote:

If I looked and it's level .....
(I'm the one who put the grippette in bold)

ABC2019 wrote:FYI, in places like Lombardy or New York, we are already at more than one dead for 1000 inhabitants, which would make 60 dead across France, and nothing says it is over .

Little flu, pff .....

ABC2019 wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:frankly after what he said about the "flu", the hospital doesn't give a damn about charity, that's the case to say. This guy is a dangerous manipulator.

ABC2019 wrote:not exactly, 400 serious cases which can give 000 deaths, it's not EXACTLY a flu, and I don't really see how funny it is ...

I think that we should not look too much at these figures of unknown infected and asymptomatic people who, for the moment which can vary in exceptional proportions and which everyone knows that we will not have them reliably before a year or 2.

Similarly, basing a study on the passengers of the Diamond Princess, wealthy and a priori in good health, is also not very representative of the elderly population of a country ...

No, I rather believe that it is necessary to look into this visceral and blind hatred that Panoramix engendered and by the same token the discovery of a thunderous toxicity from the HCQ, all this in the space of a few weeks.

Without foreshadowing the treatment of IHU, which will no doubt be quickly supplanted by new therapeutic discoveries, there will be quite a bit of food for thought for psychologists, sociologists and all observers of collective hysteria.
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/20, 13:38

Ah ah ah MDR still heavy !! Hello detox friends !! So if it is neither the air (propagation long denied by the authorities) nor by the surfaces ... well this is how you catch it? By viral telepathy ?? Bunch of branques !!

Coronavirus: CDC now says Covid-19 "is not easily spread" via contaminated surfaces or objects

The CDC, the center for the prevention of infectious diseases, has always warned that it is "possible" to contract a coronavirus infection by touching contaminated surfaces or objects. But he now claims that it "does not spread easily" via surfaces contaminated with Covid-19. This can be read on one of the pages of the website of the main US public health agency which was recently updated.

For those of you wiping down groceries and other packages in the context of the coronavirus pandemic, you might be hissing in relief.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which together form the main public health agency in the United States, now say the new virus "does not easily spread" from "affected surfaces or objects" .

But American experts warn that does not mean that it is no longer necessary to take "practical and realistic" precautions to stop the spread of Covid-19.

A recent change to the guidelines on the CDC website

While it is not known exactly when, the US federal public health agency appears to have recently changed its guidelines from the beginning of March which indicated rather sketchily that it "may be possible" to contract the virus from contaminated surfaces, indicates.

The CDC therefore now includes "surfaces or objects" in a section that details the means by which the coronavirus "is not easily transmitted". In this column, the agency indicates that the virus is not easily transmitted by other means such as animal to human or human to animal.

"Covid-19 is a new disease and we are still learning how it is spread. It is possible that Covid-19 will spread in other ways, but these are not believed to be the main modes of spread of the virus." , according to the CDC.

The CDC, however, reminded US citizens that the virus is mainly transmitted from person to person, noting that the new coronavirus, "spreads very easily and sustainably between people."

This does not mean that we should stop washing our hands and disinfecting surfaces

The change comes after a preliminary study released in March suggested that the new coronavirus could stay in the air for up to three hours and live on surfaces like plastic and stainless steel for up to three days, which has prompted many people to wipe off their delivered shopping packages or other items, waiting for several hours on the wall before touching them.

The virus can be present without being infectious
However, at the time, the study had not yet been peer reviewed and it had not determined whether people could be infected by touching certain contaminated surfaces.

Dr. John Whyte, chief medical officer of the WebMD health website, told Fox News that the slight update to the CDC brings clarity and helps reduce fears.

"A lot of people were concerned that by just touching an object they could catch the coronavirus and that just isn't the case. Even though a virus can stay on a surface, that doesn't mean it's actually infectious." , specifies the doctor.

“I think this new guideline helps people better understand what increases risk and what doesn't. It doesn't mean we have to stop washing our hands and sanitizing surfaces. But it does allow us to be pragmatic and realistic as we try to regain a sense of normalcy, ”he added.

https://www.rtbf.be/info/societe/detail ... d=10506524
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/20, 14:52

Christophe wrote:Same info. on video :

And one more:

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19, map of the real-time epidemic

by Obamot » 23/05/20, 02:56

Christophe wrote:
The great good news of the day:

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr ... 31164.html

Covid-19: two months after infection, many patients experience new symptoms

They sometimes thought they were cured. But several weeks or even several months after infection with Covid-19, hundreds of patients experience symptoms. Very polymorphic attacks that doctors are still struggling to explain.

I have collected all kinds of miscellaneous information of this type, and it's always the same!

This info deserved to be published, thank you for that, this is completely true and this is not the first time that this type of testimony has emerged.

The only problem is that As long as we don't know more about the lifestyle of infected people, it doesn't do us much: Either to reassure us! Either to know what to do! Or to strengthen our protection measures!

The “people at risk” are known: comorbidity, cardiovascular and / or respiratory problems, obesity, diabetes etc.

In France (with a ladle) there are:
140 deaths from cardiovascular diseases per year https://www.sante-sur-le-net.com/maladi ... es-france/
200 cases of cirrhosis! ...
380 new cases of cancer per year https://www.oncorif.fr/les-cancers-en-f ... l-de-2019/
4,5 million diabetics; http://ceed-diabete.org/fr/la-diabete/les-chiffres/
1 in two French people who are overweight !!! https://www.planetoscope.com/Sante-autr ... rance.html
Or more than 30 million inhabitants impacted in total

Doesn't make a lot of candidates for covid-19?
To even wonder how is it that there are not many more victims?

But you can see all the studies, they never take the lifestyle of the infected into account ... their food bowl? the practice of a sport or not (and the frequency) ...? etc. I strongly insisted on 2 occasions so that they question the patients thanks to the questionnaires of admission in the university hospitals, so that they can make studies a posteriori, but in vain ...!

Did you see any health prevention campaign during this covid-19 crisis? Zero, I haven't seen any! There have been few as far as I know. (Except washing hands, social distancing and even for a long time, wearing a mask was not recommended, but on lifestyle, what to avoid consuming, etc ... almost nothing if nothing )

So it's nice, but apart from maintaining a paranoia, and of course to know that such persistence of symptoms exists, very useful info as clues, but in the end and it's a shame, there is nothing we can do in conclusion ! To what extent would really “healthy” people (without any nutritional deficit) develop symptoms? We can guess, but in absolute terms we don't know anything about it!

So there it is very unfortunate for the populations who pay the price, without being properly informed!
It is even a guilty attitude which would be well worth legal proceedings, if it turned out that, through better prevention, the health authorities could have given directives to strengthen the immune defenses. Limit the victims. And economically. limit bankruptcies!
I believe that even the WHO did not do it!
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/05/20, 08:02

It would be very surprising if the medical world were worried about the nutritional aspects, since this is a subject that is carefully avoided during medical studies. If a doctor started asking questions about it, he wouldn't know what to do with answers ...
In any case, the faculty has long given up on treating patients (except in its promotional brochures): it prefers to treat diseases, the only reasonable way for medicine to reach an industrial dimension.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/05/20, 09:07

and for the resumption of symptoms after several weeks .... Well it's not just the corona that does this ... the flu too and certainly lots of other ... And it's known to doctors .... My doctor had told me about it ... and chickenpox which can return in the form of shingles by taking advantage of a small state of stress or weakness
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/05/20, 10:27

Macro wrote:and for the resumption of symptoms after several weeks .... Well it's not just the corona that does this ... the flu too and certainly lots of other ... And it's known to doctors .... My doctor had told me about it ... and chickenpox which can return in the form of shingles by taking advantage of a small state of stress or weakness

My daughter probably had it in April (cough, not very significant but persistent fever, heavy fatigue, and minor but strange neurological disorders such as not remembering how to write words). There she felt like it was happening again, she did a negative PCR test. She hasn't done a serology test yet but I would bet it will be positive. The symptoms seem to persist even in the absence of a viral load, are these secondary consequences of the damage that the virus has done?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/05/20, 12:53

A Doliprane and in bed. Isn't that what you're advocating?
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/05/20, 13:40

GuyGadebois wrote:A Doliprane and in bed. Isn't that what you're advocating?

I think that's what she basically took yes, why?
0 x