Aerated concrete and health? Thermopierre, Ytong, Siporex ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/04/11, 22:29

dedeleco wrote:And a sand coated Breton granite, that's fine to breathe radon !!
Pollution is sometimes unexpected !!

Hurt me and even so much better, sincea little radiation, it would be good for health after this small documentary found by Alain G:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post200377.html#200377

And Bam! : Cheesy:

ps: in addition not even that the coating ytong there is granite or radon ... : Lol:
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 15/04/11, 23:08

re;
lol Dedelco me that makes me laugh anyway;), in brittany have no time to die with radon hihi juice hop and if there is more strong apple juice and juice bee;) .is much more dangerous;) : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
We just have the seaside with radon and fish (the real ones the;)) and a good strong apple juice of course too hard 8)

Otherwise, Christophe coated side looks around your home for the earth is nice to do (for once have told you to play with the mud is not nice that :) ), and it is the cheapest and ecological at all levels.
On the other hand if you want another color takes lime, and finally the fastest plaster (for those who love the square house with a roof has a two-slope triangle and concrete with a yellow coating beige (and dwarfs front garden to do good) and especially the p ... fencing wall anti-burglar is at home here in concrete coated as well on :) well it's very very good the plaster does not denote), otherwise you delude and you will leave the pleasure of doing something with your hands and you like it to yourself, while respecting your family and the planet at best)
Ok you can easily change the color of your wall or tapestry, with coating is more complicated;) :) .

see you
0 x
dsgnii
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dsgnii » 10/02/15, 19:05

Hello

I come across this post looking for the drawbacks of cellular concrete, namely the following:

The ingredients are dosed, mixed and then added water and aluminum powder, an element that plays the role of yeast. The mixture is then poured into large molds where the aluminum causes a chemical reaction (gas evolution) which creates the specific alveolar structure of this type of material.

It is porous, so we can say that something fills this porosity, why immediately say air, while when cooking, there is a release of gas, which must be locked up inside !

So what gas are we talking about?
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 10/02/15, 23:39

Christophe wrote:ps: in addition not even that the coating ytong there is granite or radon ... : Lol:

A Ytong factory exists near my home. It uses almost white sand from the old bed of the Rhone in northern Isère.
No granite in our area, but compacted sand dating back to the time when the soil was under the sea, before the Alps formed (we are in the pre-Alps) and the soil does not rise (hills composed of sand and gravel).

Afterwards, I know that this sand is heated, but I do not know the "spices" added to the mixture ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/02/15, 00:10

otherwise the cellular concrete is breathable, it has a coefficient of air permeability ..

balance sheet apart from the air that you "lock" with the coating (abuse of language if the coating is breathable) ... the rest has little chance of being still there when you buy them ... or small chance ...

At the same time we live well in concrete houses ... you have seen what is in the concrete and the paintings etc ... Taking wood naturally resistant to fungi and insects solves many problems and more c is renewable;) ...
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 11/02/15, 11:38

I had already spoken in another post, but I visited a house built in Syporex (at the time or it was not very known), the owner who sold it had a brain tumor ....

Is there a link with Syporex? No idea, but the coincidence is disturbing.

SixK
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 11/02/15, 11:45

SixK wrote:I had already spoken in another post, but I visited a house built in Syporex (at the time or it was not very known), the owner who sold it had a brain tumor ....

Is there a link with Syporex? No idea, but the coincidence is disturbing.

SixK

It is very difficult to establish a health diagnosis from an item of this type, as diseases often have multiple causes.
Now, we must be very vigilant about the use of all its new materials, the experience indeed shows almost systematic health risks.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 12/02/15, 00:46

I think the majority of brain cancer victims do not live in homes in Siporex.

My doctor died 25without a brain tumor and he lived in a good old stone shop ...

Aluminum used for the treatment of water is not for its antiseptic properties but for its role of flocculant.
It gives the water a crystalline appearance ...

In the Dordogne, where the aluminum salt levels were among the highest in France, it was found that the number of Alzheimer's patients correlated with the tau of aluminum salts used according to the communes ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/02/15, 11:43

Also used in ("unnatural") swimming pools to have beautiful blue water!

[Come on, I'm going to make a little buzz and I'll be able to bathe alone?]
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "