Well here I am creating the homeopathy survey!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

Do you think homeopathy is:

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Well here I am creating the homeopathy survey!

by ABC2019 » 31/03/20, 20:57

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:by the way how do we know that nothing works, since nothing is published, even to say that it does not work?

Because we tried and we had convincing results. Why?

glad to learn it.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/03/20, 21:02

aerialcastor wrote:But roughly speaking from what I read and which seems credible to me, the H is useless in the case of the covid19.

okay, and therefore with your reasoning, if you are not competent in sorcery, divination, parapsychology, tarot, astrology, etc ... you can not know whether it works or not?

just a question, what is it for you to have "a training of scientist" exactly?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 31/03/20, 21:19

ABC2019 wrote:just a question, what is it for you to have "a training of scientist" exactly?

I understand that a myth of quantum in your genre does not understand such a simple sentence. : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 31/03/20, 21:24

ABC2019 wrote:
aerialcastor wrote:But roughly speaking from what I read and which seems credible to me, the H is useless in the case of the covid19.

okay, and therefore with your reasoning, if you are not competent in sorcery, divination, parapsychology, tarot, astrology, etc ... you can not know whether it works or not?

I have a master's degree in "mechanical design and intelligent systems".
All the stuff you cite I can't believe it. For me it's a spiel because it contravenes everything I have studied.
I have not studied H (by cons I have already smoked : Cheesy: ) so I do not know. But it doesn't seem too believable to me.
1 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/03/20, 21:44

aerialcastor wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

I have a master's degree in "mechanical design and intelligent systems".
All the stuff you cite I can't believe it. For me it's a spiel because it contravenes everything I have studied.
I have not studied H (by cons I have already smoked : Cheesy: ) so I do not know. But it doesn't seem too believable to me.

and did you watch Jeremy Ferrari's sketch? 8)
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/03/20, 21:45

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:just a question, what is it for you to have "a training of scientist" exactly?

I understand that a myth of quantum in your genre does not understand such a simple sentence. : Mrgreen:

well if you think i'm mytho we're gonna go on the meadow and diagonalize some hamiltonians : Mrgreen:
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 31/03/20, 21:47

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:

well if you think i'm mytho we're gonna go on the meadow and diagonalize some hamiltonians : Mrgreen:

You are not cheating anyone except you.
Ps: I don't like David Hamilton ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/03/20, 22:21

have you ever noticed how important all of your sentences were when applied to yourself?
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 31/03/20, 22:23

ABC2019 wrote:have you ever noticed how important all of your sentences were when applied to yourself?

You see that Janic and you are "reverse" clones, you use the "it is the one who says who is" too. : Mrgreen: When you have nothing else, at the same time, that makes sense. : Mrgreen:
Ps: A great scientist, the Ferrari! A model !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/20, 22:24

So I have to add janic to the troll list? : Lol:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "