Well here I am creating the homeopathy survey!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

Do you think homeopathy is:

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Well here I am creating the homeopathy survey!

by ABC2019 » 30/03/20, 21:30

Maybe you will suggest other solutions?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Well here I am creating the homeopathy survey!

by GuyGadebois » 30/03/20, 21:40

ABC2019 wrote:Maybe you will suggest other solutions?

A knee in the c ... and a ball? Suitable?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 30/03/20, 21:48

I think the choice "I don't know anything about it so I can't answer" is missing.

Which should be the most honest answer for most people. In any case it is mine.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/03/20, 21:54

GuyGadebois wrote:

non
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/03/20, 21:57

aerialcastor wrote:I think the choice "I don't know anything about it so I can't answer" is missing.

Which should be the most honest answer for most people. In any case it is mine.

I want to add an option, but I don't know how to do it.

Otherwise, if you don't know, you do like me: you ask people who pretend to know if they can give you references, and you judge after the quality of their answers. It is necessarily instructive, the way people answer questions.
0 x

aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 30/03/20, 22:05

I agree.
I often wonder why people believe what they believe (when most of the time I think the opposite)
My opinion is that since we cannot know everything, we are necessarily based on what we have heard. And since everyone is in a conflict of interest, it is not easy to have a clear opinion.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.

It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 30/03/20, 22:45

aerialcastor wrote:...
I often wonder why people believe what they believe (when most of the time I think the opposite)
My opinion is that since we cannot know everything, we are necessarily based on what we have heard. And since everyone is in a conflict of interest, it is not easy to have a clear opinion.

We are necessarily based on what we have heard, but also on what we have studied, on what we have analyzed ... And it is not enough to have heard the same thing to understand the same thing. If you read a scientific study and you are not a scientist, you can easily be amazed even if there are huge methodological flaws.
"Reviews are like assholes, everyone has one," Inspector Harry said. Giving your opinion has no interest unless you justify it. It is not spreading out one's opinions but justifying one's opinion that makes all the interest of the debates on forum because it clarifies, and justifying an opinion requires a minimal technique of rhetoric (logic, no fallacy, refutable ...). Without argumentation no contradiction can be brought, the opinion remains in the worst case a free affirmation, and in the best a hypothesis, question of formulation.

Belief is something else. This is the conclusion that everyone draws for himself, but one can draw different conclusions even when faced with the same facts. I see it as the need to exercise judgment, and judgment will depend on the scale of values ​​that each has made intimately. For example if freedom is more important to you than solidarity, your opinion could be that a landlord must be able to fix the rent he wants and that the tenant can go elsewhere if he finds it too high, you will believe that c 'is quite normal, while otherwise, you will find the price of rents and why the State does nothing scandalous, and you will believe in an injustice. The same makes high rents, two beliefs.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/03/20, 10:03

when you want a real survey, you go to specialized institutes that survey people, not opinions in forums.
Then the only valid method is on the practices of the populations concerned and on the results, positive or negative obtained, not in vitro, but in vivo. The rest is wind!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 31/03/20, 10:19

Janic wrote:when you want a real survey, you go to specialized institutes that survey people, not opinions in forums.
You had launched the previous survey:
science-and-technology / homeopathy-for-or-against-t14344.html? hilit = homeopathy

Janic wrote:Then the only valid method is on the practices of the populations concerned and on the results, positive or negative obtained, not in vitro, but in vivo.
To my knowledge, there have only been in vivo experiments / cases in homeo, not in vitro.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/20, 10:23

GuyGadebois wrote:

Like the distribution of loaves of Jesus2 :?: : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "