Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
MadameOurs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Macronic government is backing down ...

by MadameOurs » 26/07/21, 18:57

Thank you for this effective synthesis : Lol:
0 x
Today there is dessert.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Macronic government is backing down ...

by Obamot » 26/07/21, 19:28

Christophe wrote:Raj ... they know it very well (I hope ...)

The purpose of the pass is not to fight against the pandemic but to divide the people, to make their life more difficult by driving them crazy in many situations and to enslave them to technology and to central power even more. ...

- “To make politicians in place essential”

This is what a deputy judge told me, whom I know well, shortly before a hearing ...!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/07/21, 19:46

janic »26/07/21, 19:44 (repetition)
by the way! An employer stressed that prohibiting the work of employees opposed to the pass and the vaccination, he could neither dismiss them, nor replace them with other employees, so another way to break small employers and sink their company!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/21, 20:29

Obamot wrote:
Christophe wrote:Raj ... they know it very well (I hope ...)

The purpose of the pass is not to fight against the pandemic but to divide the people, to make their life more difficult by driving them crazy in many situations and to enslave them to technology and to central power even more. ...

- “To make politicians in place essential”

This is what a deputy judge told me, whom I know well, shortly before a hearing ...!

I think this is included in subservience to central power ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/21, 20:30

Janic wrote:janic »26/07/21, 19:44 (repetition)
by the way! An employer stressed that prohibiting the work of employees opposed to the pass and the vaccination, he could neither dismiss them, nor replace them with other employees, so another way to break small employers and sink their company!

No because they will no longer be paid ...
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 26/07/21, 20:44

Christophe wrote:
Janic wrote:janic »26/07/21, 19:44 (repetition)

No because they will no longer be paid ...

I think Janic took it into account. Even if you suspend their salary, you may not be able to find a replacement at short notice in a few days for 2/3/4 weeks. And so that puts you in the juice over this period.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/21, 21:05

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/07/21, 23:09

Rajqawee's message is very good.

but what a government of corrupt tench, pfouah ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/07/21, 00:17

This post is very good too:

Definitely an extreme right-wing guy with a neo-Nazi tendency ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 27/07/21, 11:14

The sanitary pass is actually a sanitary strainer that could prove to be very dangerous.

Dr Kierzek: "The health pass could worsen the epidemic"

https://www.lefigaro.fr/vox/societe/dr- ... e-20210726
2 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "