Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases

by Christophe » 15/10/21, 13:58

You go crazy my poor!

No serious case has ever been refused in hospital ... in France at least ...

Listen to this one to relax your panties a bit: bistro / music-to-discover-share-t11137-480.html # p470751
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases

by ABC2019 » 15/10/21, 14:01

Christophe wrote:You go crazy my poor!

No serious case has ever been refused in hospital ... in France at least ...

ah so the stats on the death / case ratio, which show a significant drop in this ratio after vaccination, are they bogus or not?

because i don't see how to hide covid deaths without also hiding sheave hospitalizations, i'm going to have to explain to me how we do it. If we had the same death / case ratio as before, we should also have the same hospitalization / case ratio as when the services were saturated. So where are they hidden?
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/21, 14:07

What are you talking about?

If deaths are currently low, the vaccine may be ONE explanation, but there may be other factors than the vaccine that may explain ... Shall we talk about it after the 4th dose? How many deaths in September 2020?

It is not you who always causes to compare with "all things being equal"?

And toc, the 2nd DANSTAFACE of the day!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/10/21, 14:30

Christophe wrote:What are you talking about?

I cause of that:

Janic wrote:ABCon »15/10/21, 10:21
it would be the first time that something supposed to be random and unreliable shows such a good correlation !!! : roll:
it would not be the first time that the services at the boot of 'BP tamper with the figures to support their employers, while minimizing the effects!

if I understand what Janic said correctly, it is that the death / case statistics are bogus to support BP. So I ask, if the death / case statistics are bogus, which implies that in reality the number of deaths / cases would be the same as before the vaccination, then why would the hospitalization / case ratio not also be the same as before, and in this case, where are all the patients hidden in the sheaves? if we did not refuse them, where did they go?

If deaths are currently low, the vaccine may be ONE explanation, but there may be other factors besides the vaccine that may explain ...!

which ? (we are not only talking about the death rate per capita, but the death rate PER CASE, so lethality or CFR if you prefer).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/21, 15:22

Uh ... which ones? Do you want your 3rd DANSTAFACE? : Mrgreen:

Answer the question I asked you above: how many covid deaths in September 2020 (vs September 2021)?

Be careful if you find the right answer, you risk AUTODANSTAFACE!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/21, 16:01

And roughly speaking, the health measures were the same in summer 2021 vs summer 2020: barrier gesture, no confinement ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/10/21, 16:09

Christophe wrote:Uh ... which ones? Do you want your 3rd DANSTAFACE? : Mrgreen:

yes what factors explain that?

Answer the question I asked you above: how many covid deaths in September 2020 (vs September 2021)?

Be careful if you find the right answer, you risk AUTODANSTAFACE!

the answer is easy to find on covidtracker but how does that answer the question of the death / case ratio?
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/10/21, 16:11

Christophe wrote:And roughly speaking, the health measures were the same in summer 2021 vs summer 2020: barrier gesture, no confinement ...

you just forget that the current delta variant is considered to be about twice as contagious than that of 2020 ... moreover, it has completely replaced it. If you take the cases due to the old variant, there are ZERO now.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/21, 16:40

ABC2019 wrote:of the death / case ratio?

Why is this value more important than deaths / inhabitants?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/21, 16:42

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:And roughly speaking, the health measures were the same in summer 2021 vs summer 2020: barrier gesture, no confinement ...

you just forget that the current delta variant is considered to be about twice as contagious than that of 2020 ... moreover, it has completely replaced it. If you take the cases due to the old variant, there are ZERO now.

And you forget that the delta would be 5 to 10 times fatal according to some figures including those of the UK gov for example see this subject at the beginning of July!

Hey yes a less virulent virus kills less! And vaccination is strictly FOR NOTHING!

How many viruses do we have permanently in our body? In the 1000's I think I heard ...
0 x