Social pressure is mounting in France ...

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/09, 17:10

I find you optimistic: for me the system has not yet "fallen" ... far from it ... we have not even put a "guardrail" ...

The proof: the speculation in the kiss (s) e is in full swing now ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/03/09, 17:27

Optimistic, me? : Cry:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/09, 17:28

With respect to the "fall of the system" yes ...

And if I were Elec .... no nothing ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 23/03/09, 18:33

I am also beginning to believe that this crisis has been foreseen.
Maybe not triggered, but in any case, nothing has been done to prevent it, on the contrary, we let finance be done with a minimum of constraints while waiting for it to go away.

Either that or our leaders were all sent to a school of morons when they were little. You can't be so stupid naturally.

Now what's interesting is knowing where we're headed.

For my part, I have:

- Always more pressure on the workers, that's already done: stick to the tiles, otherwise ... in addition it is the crisis, so no need to justify yourself to degrease.

- Pauperization of the middle classes (it is in progress)

- The states which are indebted always more and find themselves in the incapacity to rebous, remains to evaluate the consequences for the citizens, I fear that that will result in less individual freedoms.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 24/03/09, 10:04

... start civil wars (insurrection) rather than wars between countries .... is that the goal then? :|
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 24/03/09, 10:19

renaud67 wrote:... start civil wars (insurrection) rather than wars between countries .... is that the goal then? :|

Ah, but why do? Decrease the population? Kill the poor?
Kill old people? it does not stick, our consumer society needs a maximum of consumers.
Centralize power perhaps to make the populasse a servile workforce in the service of a new dictatorial order. : Mrgreen: Follow my eyes : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/09, 10:24

renaud67 wrote:... start civil wars (insurrection) rather than wars between countries .... is that the goal then? :|

No no no that's not the goal!

The art of a "good" politician is to stay "on the edge" ... of insurrection: to pass heavy and restrictive reforms without it fart ...

Sarko is a good example, right?

But sometimes ... it gets carried away ... Cf DOM ...

The morale of young French people is at a low point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Rch9KnPLA
Debate: https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-jeunes ... t7346.html
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 24/03/09, 18:44

Today has been rich in revolting information:

The CEO of Valéo who goes away with a golden parachute of 3,2 million euros, some equal to 2 years of his salary.

His annual salary was 1,5 million euros per year in 2007 (94,6 gross smics)
in 2008 it was only 1,1 millon (69,4 gross smics)

And he is also entitled to a "hat retirement": http://www.marianne2.fr/Valeo-et-mainte ... 77468.html

Three revolting news in one
All in a sector in crisis or the state to recently increase the capital.

Still in the automobile, there is Heuliez who is in difficulty and who needs 10 million, the Strategic Investment Fund (FSI) hesitates to come to his aid.
As a reminder, Heuliez has a great expertise in electric cars (the 106 electric was them) and they have several projects in this direction. Heliez could therefore compete with the Bolloré group with his blue car, we understand better why the state hesitates to let go of 10milions in a box that has been working for a long time on the future when they have released billionaires to renault and peugeot without compensation.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/09, 19:04

Petrus wrote:His annual salary was 1,5 million euros per year in 2007 (94,6 gross smics)
in 2008 it was only 1,1 millon (69,4 gross smics)

Knowing that Valeo kept being in "shit" during this period (before the crisis), this is a shame ...

For the rest I will not judge because I do not know the conditions of his "contract".

A CEO has often put the marbles personally in the company ... so if he is only recovering the stake there is nothing "shocking".

The evolution of his salary in a company in crisis is much more shocking ...

Generally the boats run aground because of the incompetence of the captain, not of the mechanic ... So a country which rewards incompetence can only fail ...

Damn it's beautiful what i say : Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/03/09, 23:41

Petrus wrote:[...] The CEO of Valéo who leaves with a golden parachute of 3,2 million euros, some equal to 2 years of his salary. [...]
Apparently, it would be more like "severance pay", but hey that's a lot anyway ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."