election results, ECOLO breakthrough in 20 percent and + !!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/06/09, 16:59

In this case,they share the benefits with us: because awareness has ALL contributed to these forums and it's not over!
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 08/06/09, 16:59

Christophe wrote:Yep sick but do not complain too much anyway ... if the ecologists have roughly doubled their "weight" they are still far from "traditional left in terms of seats in Europe" ... and above all will have to ensure job level and concrete actions!

Well yes but as you say we are still far from being big fish in the European Parliament. So let's not dream too much about the success of our proposals ... with the majority right.
Christophe wrote:We will see in the next ballot this green wave is confirmed or invalidated, it will depend a lot on concrete actions on the ground ...

Ben must work !! convince, convince, convince !!
Christophe wrote:Uh do not exaggerate anyway there, please no political recruitment here ... the only authorized recruitments will be those for the association econologie ... : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

Yes it's true, I'm a little over the limits of this forum. I apologize. I'll go through MP, it's better. Do you want me to edit my post to clear the way?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/06/09, 17:02

No Rulian it's good :) It's okay for this time, we're going to put this on the emotion of yesterday!

But imagine if a UMP or PS activist said the same thing here?

As a modo and forum independent without political color, we can not let pass ... especially that you are modo! : Cheesy:
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 08/06/09, 17:08

Christophe wrote:What a reversal !!

You were anti mustachu a few days ago and now you want to militate with him?

Yes good remark! It's funny !!

Christophe wrote:Rulian, from what degree of investment can you expect to live (at least partially) from politics at Europe Ecologie?

Funny question. Starting politics with the idea of ​​living off it seems rather bad to me. And it's not really in the moral canons of political ecologists. We bring on the ground and in electoral campaigns to advance the common project. It is not a question of appropriating the common project to accomplish a personal project.

Then it is normal for a political official to be compensated for the time he spends in the service of citizens. A mayor gets more than an assistant who gets more than just a councilor. It's normal. I know an assistant to the town hall of Caen who plays this role almost full time, and a simple adviser who spends very little time there.
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 08/06/09, 17:11

Rulian wrote:
Christophe wrote:What a reversal !!

You were anti mustachu a few days ago and now you want to militate with him?

Yes good remark! It's funny !!

Mock you! I'm wandering! :D
0 x
Damn, but how did we get here?
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/06/09, 17:20

I say it's good: he quickly learns the trade of politics! : Cheesy:
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 08/06/09, 17:27

green force

now we have to join forces to help them reverse the machine

voila or your association is going to be a hit

if you need a green dragon i will help you
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/06/09, 17:52

Christophe wrote:
For all of Wallonia Ecolo is 18%, an absolute 10% more than in 2004, an evolution of 225% !!!

I was stuck like many of you!

To come back to another thread: I think that Bayour was made hara-kiri by being also stupid with Cohn Bendit on France2 !!! He paid "cash" as the young people say. And so much the better!

I especially wanted to say that this is a start to forum eco-friendly - European (some talk Wallonia, others JOsé Bové; sometimes we wonder who is who?). Excellent. Okay, we're going to have to widen the circle a little more ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/06/09, 17:59

Christophe wrote:Ah voui seen like that :) but are still, far ahead of the other parties ... that's why they must bend!

It doesn't matter how many French people are satisfied, but the UMP goes from 17 to 30 MEPs. Do you want them to cry ???

Democracy is only the least bad system for governing. With 12% of the routes, they send almost half of the MEPs; And then we will be surprised that the different proposals for directives are watered down when it comes to touching the real economy (carbon tax, direcive Bolkestein).

NO, NO: they are very realistic, they have won and will decide for us !!! So their place, I would also be satisfied !!!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/06/09, 21:04

[Modo ON mode]
Sorry recycinage, I hesitated a long time to erase your messages but the deplorable spelling and the very particular style that you like made them really incomprehensible and this, despite a certain number of warnings from several moderators of this forum.
After reading these messages several times, I finally decided to delete. I know, I'm rotten, all this, all this ...

When you have decided to make efforts to make your messages more intelligible, you will be welcome to give your opinion.
[Modo OFF mode]
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding