Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

by Ahmed » 19/01/18, 14:24

Why notecoincoin? : Wink:
You write:
... and 30% of capital is invested in saving the planet ...

Do you seriously believe that the cause of destruction could be transmuted into its opposite? : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

Re: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

by Christophe » 19/01/18, 14:58

Yes I believe it, do not you? It's a shame ... I'm not talking about a corner that would save the planet but we can change ... before it's really too late!

It is possible to create a new economy that is healthier, more humane and more egalitarian and based on conservation rather than looting!

An economy less based on material desires (want, futility, compensation of a bad being ...) and more on the real needs (personal fulfillment, happiness, joie de vivre ...). .. without going into a hippie or similar fashion!

But it's sure there will be fewer billionaires in this economy ...

In 20 or 30 years it may (I hope) be out of date to buy a car "for yourself", rather than using one (or whatever will exist at the time) just when you need it. !

Just as it has become nerdy to wear furs, furs though so fashionable in the 80 years ... I remember the fur of the wheel of fortune (Dechavanne nan?) At 10 000 frs, did not you?

Today try to win a fur in a TV game ... to "see" : Cheesy:

ps: and for the ecoincoin, same remark as chatelot on the acceptance ... For the trouble, you will do me 5 minutes to coin..(corner)! : Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/01/18, 16:02

I see you do not seem to like ducks ...?

What bothers me is the name "economy", this term seeming to me reserved for a historically specific content on which we have widely discussed (without understanding each other :? ). The economy is characterized by the pursuit of its own goals, to the detriment of those who are its agents (who nevertheless benefit superficially, which explains this "complicity").
If you mean the way in which the basic human needs are satisfied (which I deduce from your message), it is also necessary to first consider going out of the economy, and I quite rightly doubt that the ecoin or other is likely to go in this direction.
It is first necessary to have a theoretical approach a little more rigorous, if only from an intellectual point of view, since this possibility has no chance, in practice, * of voluntary result. The proof is in the general confusion over the real causes and remedies proposed for the current ecocide.
A healthier, more humane and more egalitarian, less destructive "non-economy" will not stand up to the economy as we know it.

* See the future reaction of the state against the zadistes ... who tried an experimentation yet on an infinitesimal scale ... : roll:
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 19/01/18, 17:30

Christophe wrote:Do you seriously think that it will be worse than the project (which is no longer one since it is what happens every day in front of our eyes without our knowing it) "libertarian" (I say rather liberal? libertarian is good too :)) of the current finance world?

A currency designed to evade regulations, whose value is set by the market only, accessible only to those who have access to the Internet. Yes, I think it will only aggravate the inequalities. Finance will adapt very well, they already have the IT resources and are beginning to take an interest in it.

For the common people, however, all those who do not have access to the mobile Internet, either for lack of means or for lack of knowledge will be excluded. Those who have just enough knowledge to use their devices, but not enough to secure them will have a good chance of being robbed of their cash, we can do better to reduce inequalities.

In short, I see cryptos not as a revolution (or so at 360 °) but as the continuation of the domination of finance over citizens using new tools.

Christophe wrote:Everything will be by "subscription" ... gradually we will lose the notion of individual ownership ... It's not a bad thing I think!

If the user rents his devices, it is also to change more often, so it translates into more consumption and therefore pollution.
eg Mobile phones reimbursed by subscription. Once the commitment is over, the user is strongly asked to change and renew his commitment. The interest of the renters is to make us scam a max by making us change often devices, not to extend their life.

This is indeed not the right topic, but I find the subject of property vs. location also interesting.
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/01/18, 19:41

Indeed, Petrusto get out of a hole, it is useless to dig in another direction: first stop shoveling! : Lol:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 19/01/18, 20:37

Christophe wrote:Just as it has become nerdy to wear furs, furs though so fashionable in the 80 years ... I remember the fur of the wheel of fortune (Dechavanne nan?) At 10 000 frs, did not you? [/ b]

Not really, jackets Canada Goose that many bourgeois and crypto-bourgeois sell themselves like hotcakes and carnage among the populations of Canadian foxes and goose ... according to the sacrosanct principle of the imitation of the ruling class.

https://www.petafrance.com/actualites/chez-canada-goose-chaque-doudoune-est-cousue-de-souffrances/

At Canada Goose, every down jacket is sewn with pain

There is suffering in every sewing jackets, parkas, jackets or other clothing sold by Canada Goose. Wild coyotes that are trapped and slaughtered for Canada Goose fur-lined jackets can suffer for days, bleeding, dehydration, frostbite, gangrene, and predator attacks. It is known that sometimes desperate mothers running away to find their hungry babies try to bite their own limbs. Animals that have not succumbed to weather, blood loss, infection or predation are often strangled, slaughtered, crushed to the ground or beaten to death when the trapper returns.

https://www.petafrance.com/actualites/chez-canada-goose-chaque-doudoune-est-cousue-de-souffrances/

An economy less based on material desires (frivolous envy, show off, compensation for a bad being ...) and more on real needs (personal fulfillment, happiness, joie de vivre...) ... without going into a hippie or similar fashion!

Its domains do not need by definition any form of economy ... : roll:
But I understand what you mean, it will be the resilient economy... post-crash so! : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/01/18, 21:08

These areas do not require, by definition, any form of economy ... : roll:

... but above all, oppose it! Because the economy is the mediation of social relations by the ratio of things (goods, money ...). There is therefore an inversion that should be restored in the right direction, and indeed, it is hardly possible after the collapse, under conditions that will make its realization materially more complex, but psychically more conceivable, by memetic desaturation ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/18, 11:51

And this is called ethics! Who is sorely lacking.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/18, 11:59

Did67 wrote:And this is called ethics! Who is sorely lacking.

A more ethical economy is what I seem to have given as the beginning of definition above ...

Those here who condemn the economy at large are in the wrong way (or I misunderstood what you say ????) because without a minimum of economy, there is no exchange of expertise or ideas and it follows social regression, mental and then moral (etc etc) very serious ...

It's enough to see what is happening in the countries in serious economic crisis: like the vénezuela at this moment: economy-finance / the-position-disturbing-the-venezuela-t15450.html
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/01/18, 12:07

If I condemn the economy in the sense narrow and specific that it took for 300 to 400 years, it is because it condemns us! As proof, I take the observation of these "social, mental and then moral (etc, etc) serious regressions" ...
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"