Sarkozy: 26 Billion for the automobile and housing ...

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 06/12/08, 14:00

In addition we come back to a hidden side, it is that to buy a car at 15000 € even with the scrapping bonus of 1000 €, an ecological bonus of 700 €, there will still be 12000 € to find.

And how ? By making a credit, at the dealership, because he will be less careful to sell his tank in sheet metal.

Balance sheet? Winner on several fronts:

Reusable cars taken off the market and going to the scrapyard.
New cars sold to people who would have postponed their purchase as much as possible (the end of life of the car).
Loans made by financial organizations to people who would not have borrowed otherwise because of the drop in purchasing power or the 33% solvency limit ...

In short, make believe in an effect ofwindfall so that our current cars go 'at the dumpsters'
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/12/08, 14:21

Yep Océano, it's a scam for the consumer.

The only ones who win in this are the credit organizations, the manufacturers, the State which collects VAT and the inexpensive recovery network of vehicles in perfect working order (a 4 or 5 year old car is like New...)

No need to dump them : Idea: .
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/12/08, 15:02

€ 12? Easy! Must ask your bank hoping it will go bankrupt soon after you sign :) Image

Because in a bankruptcy the erasure of debts goes, logically, in both directions right?
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 06/12/08, 15:21

Christophe wrote:€ 12? Easy! Must ask your bank hoping it will go bankrupt soon after you sign :) Image

Because in a bankruptcy the erasure of debts goes, logically, in both directions right?

No, there will always be a charitable soul to redeem the debts of your bank for € 1 symbolic. As long as you are not yourself in personal bankruptcy, you will have to strike out.

On the other hand, the money deposited by the savers, the buyer has no obligation to return it, since it is absorbed during the liquidation of the bank ...

Dura lex, sed lex. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/12/08, 15:38

The car is a religion; the new measures only confirm that it is a state religion.
The automobile is the symbol and the highest expression of our Western values ​​(perhaps the only consolations that we will stay soon?).

Allow me to express both my reprobation and my indignation when, faced with the mystery of this transcendence, you oppose your profane and basely materialist calculations. Again the transfiguration of the It was and dissolving intellectualism: it's deeply heartbreaking, your impiety saddens me. : Lol:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 06/12/08, 15:42

It is because my car is a religious object that I do not wash it and that I leave this care to God and his rains ... : Cheesy:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/12/08, 16:56

: Arrow: Sarko's "stimulus package" is a HUGE scam and the least we can say is that the press does not flinch.

It gives aid and subsidies to those who do not need it and especially who do not deserve it and will not use it to revive or at least support the economy.

Those who need help are the poorest households ... Not companies, not car manufacturers.

The € 1000 of aid corresponds to a discount on VAT. Only households with the means or the pressing need to change their car are concerned. You always lose when you buy a new car. : Evil: This will in no way solve the problems of technical unemployment affecting French factories because the main sales concern small cars which are not produced in France : Evil: : Evil:
The only small cars produced in France are the Toyota Yaris and the Smart ...

The manufacturers reap colossal profits which they redistribute to their shareholders but have invested nothing in the transportation of the future ... : Evil:

We are told about investing in the TGV, the Motorways, but if the purchasing power drops, people will no longer have the means to travel there. : Evil:

No proposals to develop large circulation routes for cycles and tricycles. We narrowed the width of the roads to slow cars, but we also hindered the circulation of cycles and nothing is done for the development of velomobiles ... : Evil:

I'm not even talking about electric vehicles ... But the Chinese and the Americans are going to make it even better, Several 2 and 4 wheel electric vehicles will arrive in 2009 on the French market... 8)
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 07/12/08, 09:04

Hello

If we cumulate the number of subsidies granted to false ecological solutions, like PV, agro-fuel, new cars, we can say that after having been the champions of the world of nuclear power, public debt, use of pharmaceutical and phytosanitary products, France will today find itself at the forefront of anti-ecological subsidies.

Thank you to our leaders for this place on the podium, we needed it to cheer up the French.

A+
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 07/12/08, 12:06

Remundo wrote:... the inexpensive recovery network of vehicles in perfect working order (a 4 or 5 year old car is like new ...)

No need to dump them : Idea: .

I'm not sure that it is the owners of cars of 4/5 years of age who will buy a new one by dropping theirs for 1000 €; this sum represents 5% of a car at € 20000 and this 5% can easily be obtained as a discount on the purchase of a new one, while having their 4/5 year old car taken back with argus.

This will therefore apply rather to old cars, provided that their owners can afford to buy a new one.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/12/08, 12:15

Ah well then it will not work ... People who drive in supposedly "trash" are either out of conviction (it's my position to wear a car "to the horn"; I just have the brakes and suspensions serviced regularly), or because they don't have a tune and therefore totally out of reach of buying a new vehicle ...

The only market for the Sarko premium is creditworthy people with a not too old car who like to change.
0 x