Gifts (Christmas): ca fills me! useful and sustainable ideas?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/12/09, 15:52

Christophe dared to write:

This kind of local product, of course, is not necessarily "light", but as they are tasty, we tend to eat LESS ...

Naive !!!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: These products "do not keep" long at home :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/09, 16:01

Not everyone has an appetite ... for an elephant !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 10/12/09, 20:20

This is a village where I would like to go flirt : Idea:

When to my joke "it makes you fat" ......... it was only a joke, I did not want to shock.
Here we have no weight worries and we are lucky to be able to eat what makes us happy.
And we just eat, I cook a lot and above all we eat little meat.
So this kind of basket would be welcome in our family believe me : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/09, 22:04

Pear Belle Helene wrote:This is a village where I would like to go flirt : Idea:

Are you talking about Redu I presume?

Who knows? At the next General Assembly of the association if we do it with us ... :?: : Idea:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/12/09, 22:56

Hello everyone
Christine wrote:I will cite the villages of secondhand booksellers. As long as you like books, you will have a good day and find second-hand gifts for all ages.

In Belgium: Redu http://www.redu-villagedulivre.be/contact/acces.php

In the east of France: Fontenoy la Joute
http://www.fontenoy-la-joute.com/

For books, think about Emaus. You will have more for the same amount, and this money will usefully go to people more in need ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/09, 23:09

Well I know the 2 and I can tell you that there is no comparison possible ...

Certainly in the villages of the book you do not have that of the occasion (generally the new it is 75% of the indicated price) but question choice, there is no photo ... I have rarely seen anything other than novels rose water at Emaüss ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/12/09, 23:31

I recommend the Emmaus of Tarnos in the Landes (very close to you!) : Mrgreen: .

There are small wonders there at an unbeatable price. Recently and for example, I found there the Encyclopedia of industrial sciences Quillet ", (large book bound in leather, in perfect condition from 1973) .... for 2 Euros !!!!! Ok it is" a little "mess in the" classification ", and you have to have a little time to browse to find the pearls. For those who are interested in vinyl, there is also what you need ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/09, 23:33

Flytox wrote:I recommend the Emmaus of Tarnos in the Landes (very close to you!) : Mrgreen: .

So it's that they have to get rid of (beautiful) books more easily in your area than in Alsace ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 11/12/09, 08:25

I do not know Emmaus here but I look forward to the opening of the village association library. The girls who take care of it voluntarily collected more than 5000 pounds donated by the locals.

Me who reads bcp this will allow me to make zeconomies : Mrgreen:

When in the book village the two seem nice to me : Mrgreen: but they are far : Cry:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
titty
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Original Christmas gift ideas

by titty » 12/12/09, 11:08

Hello everybody

I discovered a great shop for Christmas gifts! I don't know if you know. It is a fresh handmade cosmetics store. They offer very original products, such as solid shampoos, massage bars, fresh face masks. They sell lots of boxes for Christmas. I bought the honey and bees soap myself, it has a nice caramel smell. It's awesome ! All their products are 100% natural! If you like eco-friendly and colorful products go to their site: [i] Am a dirty spammer [/ i]
0 x