anti wasps nest recipe green?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Jeansayrian
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Recipe anti nest green wasps?

by Jeansayrian » 22/04/20, 21:15

It is done !

So, I'm completely new. I waited until dusk to do my business. I don't even know what took me to want to move them!
I put the nest in an old abandoned pigsty, no glue so I stuck handmade honey on a wooden beam, it sticks well, it's nutritious and the nest is ridiculously small by 3cm. Anyway the beam is angular so it will not fall to the ground and it is sheltered from the rain and roughly from the wind.

Only here, when I removed the nest, there was only one wasp : roll:
She looked at me, she stumbled on the back seat and flew to the field opposite.
So, had I lost the others while driving or in the parking lots? They would have been slow to get back to the car and got lost during my races?
Was it the queen if there was only one. She was still quite large, very black head, almost reddish legs.

I do not know if it will return to the nest, it is a little crumpled but the cells are there. Maybe honey butter will attract him?

Obviously, I don't recommend anyone to do it if it's bigger. It will undoubtedly make some well accustomed laugh but better think beforehand and protect themselves !! My get-up must have made the wasp laugh but I don't regret anything !!

: Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/04/20, 02:55

GuyGadebois wrote:For Christophe: Your nest is not a nest of polists. The polists NEVER come to piss people off at the table, on the other hand, the common wasp and the Germanic wasp, yes.

The thank you box

This subject is 10 years old ... but the shed still exists there are lots of old abandoned nest I do not use it too much but if you want I can take some pictures? There have been much larger than that of the 1st message!

I got stung by the same kind of wasp at the end of a finger near the nail last year without pissing them off I just opened the door ... I juggled for 10 min: time to put your finger in a glass of hot water which quickly neutralized the poison ...

There are other ends which are more difficult to let soak in hot water !! : Mrgreen:

I used my senseo to prepare the cup : Mrgreen:
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 23/04/20, 15:15

Hello, the old abandoned wasp nests are an excellent barbecue light, it burns for a long time it's like cardboard
It is rare that wasps return to their old nests, but on the other hand they do not hesitate to squat in the swarms of abandoned bees

hey it's not the human who invented cardboard : Mrgreen:
0 x