low energy bulb Edison Opto LEDs

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/11/06, 14:13

Christophe wrote:Measurements of intensities and precise splus consumption carried out with an amperemeter (ITC777).

Consumption of the white model:

22,7mA for 229V cosphi = 1.0 either 5,2W
https://www.econologie.com/shop/ampoule- ... -p-63.html

Consumption of the amber model:

16,7mA for 230V cosphi = 1.0 either 3,8W : Shock: finally :D rather
https://www.econologie.com/shop/ampoule- ... -p-62.html
Aaaaaah well that's good news! : Wink:
Why has it changed since the other day?

What about light production? is it the same between the two models?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/06, 14:34

1) Uh "The other day" (you mean the 1st consumption data?) It was measured with the PM230 which apparently does not like low powers (displayed power is increased).

This calls into question a little all the measurements that have been made on the bulbs (leds and fluos) but the fact remains that all the generic led bulbs (therefore or Sirius) have a lower efficiency than the compact fluorescent (since the 2 series of measurements include the "same" errors) ... therefore our conclusions remain "good" .... simply the light output is improved in absolute.

There I measured the intensity directly with a wattmeter on the 220V.

2) In terms of light production, the amber model is now a "2" model (technological evolution), it is not exactly identical to model 1 (hence the increase in the price of amber already put on the shop ...) ... hence the drop in consumption can also be (3,8W against 5,1W)

The brightness seems to me to be slightly improved on the amber and the yield can be improved therefore because of the drop in consumption?

Problem: I no longer have an amber 1 model ... so Delnoram should test its amber at the consumption level (as it has the same wattmetre as me it should be comparable). There is a chance that it falls more towards 5,2W than 3,8W ... to see.

ps: the stock of white ones and again on model 1 but it will pass to model 2 for the next supplier order ... with the price increase also ...
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 30/11/06, 17:17

Christophe wrote:Measurements of intensities and precise splus consumption carried out with an amperemeter (ITC777).

22,7mA for 229V cosphi = 1.0 either 5,2W
https://www.econologie.com/shop/ampoule- ... -p-63.html

Come on, cross our measures Image

Consumption of the white model:
ITC777 measure
21,66mA for 231V cosphi =? or 5 W

Energy meter measurement
29 mA for 228.5V Cos (phi) = 0.80 6.7VA 49.95Hz or 5.3 W
Note that 29mA X 0.80 = 23.2 mA which roughly corresponds to the values ​​given by the ITC777 ...

Disassembled, not yet reassembled Image
Last edited by delnoram the 03 / 12 / 06, 14: 46, 3 edited once.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/06, 17:19

Thank you DEL :) (LEDs? :D)

I guess energy meter is your new toy? and not the PM?

Good surgery for amber!

Maybe you could see the performance of the internal transformer before reassembly? :?:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 03/12/06, 15:11

Christophe wrote: Thank you DEL :) (LEDs? :D)

You found part of the code : Cheesy:

Christophe wrote:I guess energy meter is your new toy? and not the PM

Well, not the PM, there seems to be a conflict between him and the power supplies at the Cos level (phi)

Christophe wrote:Maybe you could see the performance of the internal transformer before reassembly? :?:

It's part of the things that motivated the dismantling of the bulb, but I carefully dismount to be able to reassemble it and it works :D[
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/07, 12:00

Woodcutter wrote:I like Sirius! : Cheesy:

Regarding the comparisons, I saw a "30 led bulb" with an E27 base sold for around € 16 on a mail order site (led bulbs, I think) which really lit a lot less ...

Another from Conrad was lighting up less ...

Seen on: https://www.econologie.com/forums/ampoules-a ... 18-90.html
0 x
Mettero
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Mettero » 07/01/08, 13:01

I bought the syrius on the store and I admit that I'm not a fan. The light has a very very slightly greenish tint; i think i will stick to megaman compact fluorescent
0 x
eric72
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by eric72 » 12/05/09, 14:44

Hello,

For my part, I invested in LED bulbs because they do not have all the disadvantages of compact fluorescent or incandescent bulbs.

To cite only a few examples, they do not contain hazardous materials, are very solid, light up as much as standard bulbs, have no heating time, can save a lot of energy (6W LED = 50W Halogen = 75W incandescence) and above all have a lifespan of 50H ... Suffice to say that I have for quite a while before changing my bulbs again.

Finally, I think that right now it's the best way to save money and have environmentally friendly equipment. In any case I installed them a few months ago and I am very satisfied (I could be lucky also because there is everything and anything on the net).

For those interested, I bought my bulbs on SPAM (small flat: delivery times a bit long)
(avoid those that are currently found in supermarkets because they do not provide enough light).

Good surfing!
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 12/05/09, 18:05

Eric 72

what you have done is probably very good for you, but beware, the false truths about LED bulbs and compact fluorescent.

Let me explain, if you look a little at the report of M6 last Sunday, and a lot of testimonials on other posts, the delay in lighting is no longer a fatality concerning compact fluorescent lamps which would illuminate much better than this that we believe!

There is also a whole range of compact fluorescents no longer containing liquid mercury (that's it for the so-called dangerous products). note that these bulbs are not used in any case for internal use and that the lack of graduation makes it impossible to measure human temperature with this type of equipment : Mrgreen:

concerning LEDs, they have of course a certain number of advantages, but personally, I do not recommend it for children's rooms or playrooms. Let me explain, children having the annoying tendency to put their bodies unnecessarily to the test, it could happen to them to play the one that fixes the light bulb the longest (before being totally dazzled! Silly game, but, God only knows what sometimes happens to them through the noggin!) LED bulbs are harmful to the eye when exposed to them directly.

As far as possible, it is of course advisable not to buy an incandescent lamp, this is normal.
However, you should not do or say anything about "new generation" bulbs, but for each part study the most suitable solution.

A quick quick conclusion:

each room its use = each room its bulb (woltage and type of bulb before both be taken into account).
0 x
eric72
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

LED bulbs

by eric72 » 13/05/09, 18:30

Hasardine

Completely agree with you: "for each room its use = each room its bulb (woltage and type of bulb before both be taken into account). "

What I notice especially concerning the compact fluorescent bulbs, and even called on this famous report M6 which one would believe sponsored by Philips, “ecological bulb”, is that the majority of the models which one finds in large surfaces contain mercury (0,05 mg per ampoule) and have been distributed in mass for several years. 25 million units sold in France, only 36% of which are recycled. The calculation of mercury released into the environment is quickly done. It is simply absurd…. As you say "watch out for false truths". We are telling people, especially through reports like that of M6, that the only way to replace incandescent bulbs is to buy compact fluorescent bulbs (which we also call wrongly " low energy light bulb ”) while other low energy light bulbs are less harmful to the environment and more efficient.

Otherwise I totally agree that you should not fix an LED bulb when it is on. But it is important to emphasize that it is also harmful to fix a fluorescent or incandescent bulb. This is why it is necessary to use openings in sensitive places such as children's rooms, and this for all types of bulb.
0 x