Fed up with the ecologists? Who killed civic ecology? 3 books

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/04/11, 21:14

Sorry sen-no-sen for this confusion (which, fortunately, is not unfortunate)! : Oops:

I agree, once more in your direction: greentech will be, on the one hand, less pernicious, to be able to continue "with less worse"; but the worst is precisely to continue!

This is what the original idea of ​​"sustainable development" expresses well, a concept aiming to replace a growth model that has become unbearable and unjustifiable by a more presentable version of growth.
A real sleight of hand intended to turn criticisms of the technician / merchant system in his favor: "greener than me, you're dying!", This is now his motto ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/04/11, 23:52

Idem, development cannot be "Sustainable" if in the end there had to be the very absence of perspective that it could last (I apologize ^^).

And on the other hand, "a politician" could be anyone! You or me, if apart from certain co-optation rules, we were elected. If this were the case, would we not too quickly be overwhelmed by the magnitude of the problem?

For green-tech, it seems to be the same reasoning as for Désertec ... But they still have the merit of making people think and open up new perspectives. Because what else is there ?! The eco-balance sheet that did not advance the schmilblick ^^

But here we get lost, we get lost ... We are talking about something around the eco-impact relating to consumerism, while the question of the thread was around the civic sense and ecology? And there ... we should pray very very hard : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: so that something is going in the right direction through this ...

In short, some are a little harsh with Désertec by brandishing the scarecrow in a kind of "Solar plunder". Because in the meantime, those opposite with their nuke, they rub their hands ... In the end thermal solar has a better performance than photo-voltaic panels, so what should we think about it? And then whatever happens, with solar, we can loot whatever we want, there will always be ...

It should also be remembered that Désertec will be a significant element of regional stability, that it will bring foreign exchange to countries that do not have huge resources and that only the surplus production, once local needs are met, will be exported! In the meantime they continue to burn wood or oil to heat themselves and with us it is not frankly better ... ^^

A choice between plague and cholera ... that's what we have, isn't it?
Last edited by Obamot the 26 / 04 / 11, 00: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/04/11, 00:09

But there we get lost, we get lost ... The question of the thread was around civic sense and ecology. And there ... we should pray very hard Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin so that something happens in the right direction ...

We are at Easter, so at a very favorable time for your wish to be fulfilled!

... Désertec will be a significant element of regional stability, that it will bring foreign exchange to countries which do not have enormous resources and that only the surplus of production, once the local needs satisfied, will be exported

The example of states possessing oil or other mineral wealth is there to prove that "stability" is generally that of a dictatorship and that the resources do not go to the people.
There is even an astonishing (?) Correlation between the riches of the underground and the misery of the people. Happy those who do not arouse the lust of developed countries!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/04/11, 00:17

... yes, I even learned that only 7% of the Tunisian population was properly literate! Ultimately does this mean that are able to read the Quran, if I understand correctly? Since we are also talking about 3 books in this thread, in my corner a convoy will leave soon with a lot of books collected for this country in the form of "Book donations". Part of my library will go there ... The municipality pays for transport!

Hopefully little things like that will bring some improvement! For peace, olive trees it is up to everyone to cultivate them ... Good evening Ahmed,
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/06/11, 11:41

This information about the micro and pico-hydroelectric in France "boycotted" by France Nature Environnement confirms Nicolino's words: some green associations really, really do the business of lobbies ...

FNE therefore prefers the risk of eating fish seasoned with nuclear waste (or seasoned directly with Plutonium or Cesium) than the re-development of the best renewable energy whose potential is close to 35 nuclear reactors?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/07/11, 19:04

Another lived example: an anaerobic digestion station project (agricultural waste, manure, green waste from the community).

Quite normal opposition, and predictable from the inhabitants of the neighboring housing estate "our house is our whole life, if it explodes we have nothing left" ...

Much more surprising opposition from the "environmentalist" mayor of the neighboring village, with the motives jumble that it is to make money (I'm talking about a station attached to a public establishment which we had the misfortune to say that the project was to be self-financing and therefore, that there was a minimum critical dimension ...), that the spreading of effluents (odorless after anaerobic digestion), replacing chemical fertilizers, would help to maintain intensive agriculture , that it was not going in the direction of a kind of "naïve" organic farming that she dreamed of ... More than an hour of discussion, without any possible understanding ...

That anaerobic digestion is not "ideal", flawless, is obvious. That less than 100 km as the crow flies from Fessenheim, it is worth trying, perhaps succeeding and training a new generation of farmers who would also be "energy farmers" (through waste). .. personally, I find it exciting!
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 25/07/11, 09:43

Did67 wrote:Much more surprising opposition from the "ecologist" mayor of the neighboring village, [...] that this did not go in the direction of a kind of "naïve" organic agriculture that she dreamed of ...

Normal, the greens prefer to defend baba-coolism (go ahead rotate the joint) rather than the environment (go ahead, rotate the wind turbine) ...
For example, I never understood Mamère's fights ...
They have no connection with environmental protection ...
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Did67

by Did67 » 25/07/11, 11:31

Just one clarification: I don't know its label. I was just saying "environmentalist" from the comments made, the arguments ...

But it was indeed on the side of what I call the "ayatollahs" ...
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"