philosophical debates and companies.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The top of the G7 ...

by Grelinette » 25/08/19, 14:41

G7-Biarritz-2019.jpg
G7-Biarritz-2019.jpg (40.72 KIO) Accessed 2318 times

There are at least 2 who seem to have fun! (the others make soup with a grimace ...)

In view of the results that followed the previous ones G... , we can say that the G7 is a journalistic "Chestnut", and an "Arlésienne" if we talk about the actions announced and the objectives set!

What is ultimately the interest of such a summit?

Why do the political leaders of the 7 biggest economic powers waste their time to come and talk in the plush lounges of a luxury hotel when they know that none of them has really "interest" to let go ballast on the issues discussed? ...

However, this year what is new is not the demonstrations of opposition, but the "Counter-Summits at G7"which open on all sides.
Not sure that Against-Summits have more effect but it shows that things are moving ... on the side of the opponents.

For my part, I think that better than the G7, there is the G -7 (G min 7): the summit that brings together 7 economically least powerful countries in the world!
Finally it is these countries, the most impacted, who have the most to say about inequalities around the world, global warming and all the things that are getting closer and bigger.

A "G -7"would cost less, would be more timely and the declarations more objective ...
But would the countries of a G-7 have the means of actions to implement the saving actions of our human world?
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The top of the G7 ...

by Ahmed » 25/08/19, 23:26

Grelinette, you write:
... while they know that none of them has really "interest" in letting go of nimble on the issues addressed? ...

It will be a summit of the most serious! : Wink:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/08/19, 08:30

it allows Macron to do theater, his specialty : roll:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/08/19, 18:34

Attention, the photo is "visibly" (see the flags) that of a bilateral meeting within the framework of the G7. It is therefore the other members of the American and English delegation who ... are the mouths!

Suddenly, it becomes piquant.

In their own camps, we would be ashamed of their bullshit ???
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/08/19, 19:02

Did67 wrote:Attention, the photo is "visibly" (see the flags) that of a bilateral meeting within the framework of the G7. It is therefore the other members of the American and English delegation who ... are the mouths!
Suddenly, it becomes piquant.
In their own camps, we would be ashamed of their bullshit ???

I think that being a close associate of a President must be a particularly exhausting job. But when in addition it is one of those crazy two crazy tweets in all directions, often insulting to their counterparts, it must exceed the understanding .....
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/08/19, 22:20

And that must be particularly depressing when you make "notes" - one page, two maxi to deal with a complex subject! - to his boss, who doesn't care and swings a bistro corner bullshit on twitter.

And if opposite Johnson outbid, it must be epic.

Who has the biggest. I'm talking bullshit!

[Everyone is free to his opinions, but on this point, given the explanations he gives on many different subjects, every day, Macron must swallow tons of notes. And hold them back.

On the other hand, surprised that it takes again the erroneous idea that the Amazon is the lung of the earth, even if the humic acids carried by the river and rejected in the sea creates, indeed, a slight deficit, compensated by the fixing of carbon and the rejection of oxygen.

http://www.leparisien.fr/societe/20-de- ... 138214.php

I wrote it a few years ago somewhere ...

We will say that he had as adviser a former Greenpeace who has been slammed at the Elysee and did not review his classics]
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/08/19, 22:22

sicetaitsimple wrote:
I think that being a close associate of a President must be a particularly exhausting job. But when in addition it is one of those crazy two crazy tweets in all directions, often insulting to their counterparts, it must exceed the understanding .....

I knew an engineer who was only the head of a department of the Ministry of Agriculture, at the boot of the Minister's cabinet. It must be possible, at any time, to make a note of one page on any subject because the Minister receives such a group, will visit such structure ... Every day ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/06/21, 12:30

Unusual.G7: a “Mount Rushmore” of waste to welcome world leaders

On Friday 11 June, the leaders of the G7 member countries will meet in Cornwall, UK, for their traditional annual meeting. To welcome them, sculptor Joe Rush has created a sort of “Mount Rushmore” made of recyclable waste displaying their faces. An original way to encourage them to do more on ecological issues.

rushmore_waste.jpg
rushmore_dechet.jpg (268.21 KiB) Viewed 1616 times

2 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"