Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

philosophical debates and companies.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

by Macro » 05/04/23, 11:02

And when you pass the said competition.. It's not the same thing anymore... For the simple peacekeeper competition you come across bac+5 or even more... You know all those who have hung out at the school to not go to work... And the last pages of the contest... It's not additions or past participle...

You have to stop believing everything you catch on twiter Christophe... Or post it in the humor section...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

Re: Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

by Remundo » 05/04/23, 11:05

these questions are far from dumb.

Already because I know many of my high school students who would plant themselves there.

But on the other hand, because they aim to select those who write French more or less correctly (to write all the paperwork necessary for their duties), and who have a minimum of logic and capacity for mental arithmetic.

And believe me, just on these 2 criteria, there are already people coming home... they will receive their RSA, which ultimately is not the worst place when you compare the many shit and the low salary of a "basic" cop.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/23, 11:26

Macro wrote:And when you pass the said competition.. It's not the same thing anymore... For the simple peacekeeper competition you come across bac+5 or even more... You know all those who have hung out at the school so as not to go to work... And the last pages of the contest...It's not additions or past participle...

You have to stop believing everything you catch on twiter Christophe... Or post it in the humor section...

I do not believe, I relay, and if there I believe! Go there and send the pages in question, if you are so well informed...

Not for a second, I believe that Pinot simple cop is bac+5!! There are still some big fat idiots among the cops... you have to stop delirious Macro!!!

The last time I entered a police station was last year to validate a power of attorney for the presidential elections: I had to explain the procedure to them and there were 4 of them trying to understand what I wanted at reception (there was a call for intellectual reinforcement : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: !!!)! : Mrgreen:

Finally, I think it's the OPJ (reminds me more of the rank but it was quite high: I had to go up to the 2nd floor!! : Mrgreen: ) who did my file... but he still had a bit of a hard time finding the right boxes on his pec! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

In short, I could see that it was not fluid...

ps: the bac+5 it pisses you off...!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/23, 11:27

Remundo wrote:these questions are far from dumb.

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Seriously ? It's level CM1/CM2 huh!!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/04/23, 12:02

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:And when you pass the said competition.. It's not the same thing anymore... For the simple peacekeeper competition you come across bac+5 or even more... You know all those who have hung out at the school so as not to go to work... And the last pages of the contest...It's not additions or past participle...

I do not believe, I relay, and if there I believe! Go there and send the pages in question, if you are so well informed...

Not for a second, I believe that Pinot simple cop is bac+5!! There are still some big fat idiots among the cops... you have to stop delirious Macro!!!

The last time I entered a police station was last year to validate a power of attorney for the presidential elections: I had to explain the procedure to them and there were 4 of them trying to understand what I wanted at reception (there was a call for intellectual reinforcement : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: !!!)! : Mrgreen:

Finally, I think it's the OPJ (reminds me more of the rank but it was quite high: I had to go up to the 2nd floor!! : Mrgreen: ) who did my file... but he still had a bit of a hard time finding the right boxes on his pec! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

In short, I could see that it was not fluid...

ps: the bac+5 it pisses you off...!!

You also have to meet physical fitness requirements. : Cheesy: and the bac+5 who sat too long on the school benches and behind their peces ... Well the 100 meters in 35 seconds ... It's eliminatory : Cheesy: ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/23, 12:14

Yes I suspect that there is a physical test!

But you were talking about the last pages...we don't do a physical examination on pages...so act, show them...or at worst explain the level!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/04/23, 12:48

Any entrance exam in the administration is built like this... And limited in time... When you finish the examiners note the time you have taken. To fill your tissues with bullshit... Then they take the best times and then the best marks...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/23, 12:54

Macro wrote:examiners

So you were turned down? : Mrgreen:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/04/23, 13:10

Ben the 100 meters in 35 seconds ... It's eliminatory : Cheesy: ...
it is essential to run after peaceful demonstrators, they catch up with them more easily to beat them up. The BB them hit the 100m in 11 seconds!
Macro wrote:
examiners

So you were turned down? : Mrgreen:
It's eliminatory " : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/23, 13:15

I don't understand, you mean eliminatory?
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"