The DSK case, its consequences and morality in politics

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/09/11, 14:30

DSK functioned according to the hypocritical model which prevails in the International Organizations.

Consider this:
- the IMF rules of good conduct had been changed following his first sexual assault against Fund staff, although the case had been drowned ...
- he violated the new one - which imposed a duty of discretion on officials, even in their private life, so as not to offend the cultural sensitivity of ethnic groups that do not share your way of life ... - to infringe is an understatement , and this in more than one way: by sexually assaulting a Muslim maid (according to the version of the Sofitel employee), at her place of work and during working hours. Even if it had been a "consensual report", it was nonetheless reprehensible in view of the circumstances.

This is contrary to everything that is in the realm of the acceptable for a "framework" like him at the highest level. If the practices which concern morals are things which concern private life, in no case should they be imposed on others!

He did not file a complaint against her for "slanderous denunciation", so it is good that he admits to having acted badly, since he said so ... once in France and having patiently waited for the chiefs criminal charges are lifted!
The fine sleuths of the New York sex crimes police did not detect anything suspicious in the attitude of Mrs. Diallo, during her hearing, even when this person was said to be: poorly educated, ill-timed and having changed the story somewhat ... How could such a person have fooled these dreaded experts?
It doesn't make sense to me, and Vance deserves to be blamed. It is indeed quite normal for someone who has suffered a post-traumatic shock, to change the version somewhat. There can be a good number of blockages, and in his case they are not the least, since they would impose on a rape victim, to be rejected socially, which is a kind of double punishment (difficult to overcome).

Perfidious, I told you ... And here I am in [POLI mode]

Its first version was, it must be remembered, "that nothing had happened" When he had an appointment the next day with Angela Merkel for a meeting at the highest level, about Greece, he did not protest and followed the investigators? Is there still someone who would consider his version credible? I am not a director of the IMF, but I would never have left the plane and the airport of my own free will, unless I had something to blame myself for ...

... shortly before he had revealed to his wife by telephone “That something serious had happened at the hotel” ... What? Would he have served him cold coffee? Have we forgotten the finger rinse?

Then he had admitted a "consensual relationship" (probably love at first sight, would he have us believe ... nah but I swear to you ...), to finally retract twice a first time by saying that he would have had an inappropriate gesture, until the last version facing Claire Chazal (... "friend of the family"). DSK and his wife had even gone - at the most critical moment of the indictments - so far as to imagine making a separation of property "on the sly" so that it would be considered non-solvent for American justice ... You did not don't need to do this if you're innocent ...

In short, there was no justice, he lied, and these are lies of enarchs who should count double compared to an employee of the social class among the least privileged ...

The American legal system has a new failed faith, and has sent a very bad signal about the inequality of treatment that reigns there. I already see the "sans rank" and many others pointing the finger at the USA once again by making a generality of a case. But are they really wrong?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/09/11, 15:13

It would be necessary from time to time, to put a head at the top of a peak to remind them of what could happen to these pigs ...

But frankly ... without wanting to defend it ... This guy can afford all the call girls in the world as well as all the jokes available in the catalog of lust ...

Frankly ... you watched the victim ????

A colored Muslim prude whose measurements correspond well can the fantasies of an average pig ... (at least not mine and yet I am a very average pig : Mrgreen: )

Even if the DSK is not all white in history ... I still come to tell myself that the victim she would have felt the right move ... Cut the most expensive pipe in history. ..
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 20/09/11, 15:34

Hi Obamot,

The only point where we agree is "sexual intercourse", that's all : Mrgreen:

I refer you to the wiki on adultery, very instructive in particular these two sections:

Current statistics :) http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult%C3%A8re#Statistiques_actuelles

Adultery as an evolutionary factor :) http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult%C3%A8re#L.27adult.C3.A8re_comme_facteur_.C3.A9volutif

quote: "I think with a little imagination it is hard to stay true to it, but with a lot of imagination it must be possible." I think I don't have a lot of imagination. "Hervé Le Tellier

:) ++
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/09/11, 15:48

abstinence is the mother of the worst vices ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/09/11, 15:58

re-Hi Perplex!

Please note, I have not passed any moral judgment!

Adultery is really a "dirty word" in our time, everyone must be free to do what he wants, as long as it does not affect his alter ego ... if you know what I mean.

DSK love at first sight, who can still believe it? If not, what else?

DSK uses the word "granted(Adjective which he had used to conceal what really happened, so as not to completely deny his aggression), but he cannot be (consented) once he admits having acted in an inappropriate manner. Bar point (if I dare say).

About the "pigs», Go to Asia and you will see that in some places this stuff is considered an Art (with a capital" A ")

I have no taboos, but the primacy is still to respect the other ...
(even if he asks you not to do so Image ). Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/11, 16:06

Uh anything (what Miller said not you ...) or so I understood nothing ...

How adultery is a factor in gender diversity more than loyalty-based relationships ????

Adultery is above all a factor of selfishness, cowardice and lack of individual courage but also of society !!

I am not necessarily for monogamy for life, but for honesty and respect between couples ...

If you want to see elsewhere, you at least have the courage to first drop your wife (unless of course consenting ...) ...

In a case like DSK, obviously, given the money at stake ... it would have hurt her wallet too much ... me finally Anne has surely been aware of it for years, she must also have an interest ... ( "Love creates tension, sex soothes them" WA)! : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 09 / 11, 16: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/09/11, 16:28

The fact remains that DSK's responsibility is immense. He who by his function was supposed to represent all the sensitivities of the world ...

His transgression is not to be banalized according to our own customs, but is to be put in perspective with (sexual) practices which can be glorified in certain tribes and threaten not put to death in others.

Unforgivable lies.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/11, 23:12

Charlie Hebdo of the week:

0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 27/09/11, 09:08

he is swollen, the coconut, that's not it now, for the civil complaint, he brandishes his immunity.
it reminds me of a famous replica of the lethal weapon2 where the bad guy also invokes his immunity:

- [The bad guy] I have my diplomatic immunity.
- [Danny Glover shoots him in the head] Well, it just got canceled.
0 x
Click my signature
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/09/11, 09:46

He brandishes the same card as that of these enemies who probably handed him this blow ...

In 10 or 15 years we will hear about (maybe) an envelope between the people in place in the government and the boss of the sofitel chain ...
A little patience and I am convinced that we should see one or two chain hotels open in very popular strategic Parisian districts ... where, for example, it is impossible to move a single stone due to the preservation of the heritage ... Maybe even in an old museum or hospital ....

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:

All this is (in my opinion) either a media killing of a political enemy, or a smokescreen in agreement between the two parties to hide all the worst that they are sneaking around ...
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"