Do seasonal foreigners in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

philosophical debates and companies.
Avibel
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Do seasonal foreigners in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

by Avibel » 18/04/20, 14:25

I am of course a Forum supposed to analyze the economic and or ecological aspects of everything that impacts our present and near future because frankly I am surprised that this subject has not been addressed here when we are there in the middle of the consequences of this pandemic? So I wouldn't waste my time writing a well-linked post and everything. This screenshot will be sufficient. I advise admins to improve the attractiveness of their site and others to keep informed about this profile.
Attachments
2020-04-18_14h04_44.jpg
2020-04-18_14h04_44.jpg (173.4 KiB) Consulted 3522 times
0 x
Evolve is surrender to fate
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: do foreign seasonal workers in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

by GuyGadebois » 18/04/20, 16:41

"... the sector are usually seasonal Moroccan or Tunisian and will not offer better health guarantees (as Romanian, editor)"
Let me tell you that your Raymond Tardino stinks of racist xenophobia. Your topic also, moreover ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: do foreign seasonal workers in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

by ENERC » 18/04/20, 17:22

Before dealing with the health problem one should ask oneself about the conditions under which they are employed.
Some have recently rebelled because they were not given enough to eat. Their accommodation conditions are often unworthy and surely not to containment standards. So it should be prohibited.

The question asked is whether the slaves are not sick? How about we stop using slaves?
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/04/20, 17:48

I'm going to pass for the worst fachos ....

The Moroccans, the Rumanians, the Portuguese, the Spaniards ..... They are seasonal at home .... full stop ...

I was seasonal with the picking, my moms were seasonal with the castration of but .... it is necessary to stop going to seek its workforce at the other end of the planet ... even our thieves. .¨no need to go and look for Romanian minors ... Our suburban spouses can rob Chinese tourists as well as they can.
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 18/04/20, 18:14

Macro wrote:I'm going to pass for the worst fachos .... <<< Not just a fascist franchouillard ordinary.

The Moroccans, the Rumanians, the Portuguese, the Spaniards ..... They are seasonal at home .... full stop ...

Guys, they have nothing to do with it, we bring them in. These are the ones who exploit them against which you should keep your energy ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/04/20, 19:58

You have already done seasons Guy ... Me yes ... Or you you come to work to live decently in your environment ... the starving, they come from the other end of Europe, sleep in the hollow from a ditch, eat the roots, to hit your cock, then they come to post their offspring on the bridges of Paris to suck prolo, or to rack to strip of the foreign tourist .... to build sumptuous villas and ride in mercury In Romania...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 18/04/20, 20:07

Macro wrote:You have already done seasons Guy ... Me yes ...

I did the harvest 5 times in my youth, why?
0 x
Christophe

Re: Do foreign seasonal workers in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

by Christophe » 18/04/20, 20:33

Simple, clear and effective answer: OF course, NO !!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 18/04/20, 20:54

Macro wrote:You have already done seasons Guy ... Me yes ... Or you you come to work to live decently in your environment ... the starving, they come from the other end of Europe, sleep in the hollow from a ditch, eat the roots, to hit your cock, then they come to post their offspring on the bridges of Paris to suck prolo, or to rack to strip of the foreign tourist .... to build sumptuous villas and ride in mercury In Romania...

Finally you are really a xxxxxx xxxxxx of the worst kind, I lacked discernment. : Evil:

moderate
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Do foreign seasonal workers in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

by GuyGadebois » 18/04/20, 20:54

Christophe wrote:Simple, clear and effective answer: OF course, NO !!

Who do you answer to?
0 x