planned obsolescence Samsung TV ...

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Giul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

planned obsolescence Samsung TV ...

by Giul » 14/01/12, 06:44

I see that there are connoisseurs in TV

I just had a problem on a TV Samsung CW29Z404N (CRT) of 2008, ca also resembles the programmed obsolescence, it presents ht of 4 screen horizontal stripes, blue, gray, green and red around 1 / 4 of the top rim which makes the vision painful,
and this 10 days after the end :frown: the 3 warranty (sniff ...)

A pro advised me to change a condo c304 - 100uF / 50v >> what I did, after careful examination of the other condos on the off chance that;
unfortunately no change
if someone sees a track I am a taker ..

A+
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/01/12, 07:56

Incidentally, I have no solution, but I do not buy anything from Samsung, LG, etc. nothing of what is Korean. Too many disappointments with the products of this country and that one, too much obsolescence programmed. See this story where they explain why and how they got there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwCN65uEnuc
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/12, 10:30

Ditto, 3 years with a GSM Samsung m3200 zipper, it is the tablecloth of the slide which apparently poses problem (freeze of the screen / gsm when manipulated) ... I tried to open but I I stopped at external screws and could not go further without risking more damage, I did not find the method on the net :(

If we do not touch the slide it still works well ... For the moment I taped it : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Scheduled TV Samsung Obsolescence ...

by dedeleco » 14/01/12, 14:48

giul wrote:and this 10 days after the end :frown: the 3 warranty (sniff ...)
A+

Given the precision of the timing, you have to find the hidden timer and reset it!

Instead of looking for what is weakening in the cathodic high voltage, often with capacitors very limited in tension.

An overvoltage sector (240 260V night often) a few seconds is enough to kill.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/01/12, 17:47

Christophe, do not break the trunk, with your tablecloth samsung.
A few years ago, I managed to disassemble one, sliding drawer (Siemens SL65).
Not easy to handle the disassembled system without aggravating. Indeed, although not apparent, there was a cut in a thread of the tablecloth.
I ordered a tablecloth on the internet.
For welding, it's more than delicate, with magnifying glass and fine point.

To have a perfect result, by heating just enough.

Result ==> It did not work anyway ...

Although a good handyman, you can not compete with robots, and a technique of unknown manufacture.
Last edited by gegyx the 14 / 01 / 12, 17: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/01/12, 17:50

A sacred technical 40 years of incessant development that will end up controlling atom atom atom, integrated circuits !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/12, 18:27

gegyx wrote:Christophe, do not break the trunk, with your tablecloth samsung.

Thank you for your testimony which confirms what I was guessing !!

The open slide tape solution therefore remains the most "affordable" but I think it does not go to 100% standby in this mode ... the battery seems to last less ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/01/12, 18:34

We could add DVD recorders for Korean wine, recorders in video recorders whose eprom commands are not standard with any standard recorder unit, power supplies that burn, and last but not least recorders that died from the dust. With us, Korean products are banned for life.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/01/12, 19:08

Obamot wrote:Incidentally, I have no solution, but I do not buy anything from Samsung, LG, etc. nothing of what is Korean. Too many disappointments with the products of this country and that one, too much obsolescence programmed. See this story where they explain why and how they got there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwCN65uEnuc

In South Korea, it's average ...

In North Korea, it's worse
http://www.europe1.fr/International/Pun ... il-901821/

:?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/01/12, 19:15

Yes I saw that, frightening ...!

Even if it has nothing to do with scale : Shock: we can hardly believe it!

However, I don't like what the south is doing either. Samsung has tens of thousands of people working in R&D, yes you read that right ... (we put forward the figure of 40 but it's top secret ...) And therefore necessarily a part in the military! With the investment made, they could do something else with it ... Invest in renewable energies for example ... They probably do, but the planned obsolescence harms the quality of what they would be able to do in truth .

So it is not proportional, I absolutely do not agree with the policy of the north, but I maintain that we should not over-praise the south either, which is not a model of trade. virtuous ...
0 x