Swine flu: 60 million Europeans vaccinated

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Swine flu: 60 million Europeans vaccinated

by recyclinage » 19/07/09, 12:57

Swine flu: 60 million Europeans to be vaccinated as a priority

The European Commissioner for Health, Androulla Vassiliou, estimated on Saturday at 60 million the number of people who will need to be vaccinated as a priority against swine flu within the European Union.

Visiting Portugal as part of a tour of the various Member States, the European Commissioner insisted on the need to vaccinate as a priority the "groups at risk" or, she said, "60 million people according to the estimates of the European Commission ". "If all these people are vaccinated, it is sufficient protection," assured Ms. Vassiliou in a statement to the Lusa agency, on the sidelines of a visit to a health center in Sao Joao do Estoril (15 km north of Lisbon). "There will not be vaccines for everyone," she recalled, while several European countries have already pre-purchased large batches of vaccines from manufacturers who are working on their development. The commissioner specified that the vaccination criteria would be defined by the European ministers of health who are to meet in early October in Brussels. (GFR)

msn news source
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 20/07/09, 10:50

What a great scam this flu !!!

94 million doses ordered by France for 1 billion euros !!!

Over 10 euro per vial !!!

I'm calling it a heist!

SixK
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/07/09, 10:53

No, it's not a hold-up, it's politico-business ... in short, "high politics" ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 21/07/09, 15:10

The swine flu virus A (H1N1) has killed 21 people worldwide since the start of its spread, the World Health Organization announced on Tuesday July 6. The previous report dated July 429 and published on the WHO website, reported XNUMX deaths.

On Friday July 18, the WHO had already reported that, according to it, the A (H1N1) virus is spreading around the world at an "unprecedented" speed compared to other epidemics. The organization even says it has given up on providing global statistics on the number of people affected by the pandemic as it had done until then. The latest estimate of the number of people affected reported nearly 100 cases. Mexico alone has 000 dead and 128 cases of contagion.

* Wash your hands regularly for at least thirty seconds. Thoroughly dry with a dry towel or paper towel which will be used to turn off the tap and open the door to public toilets.

* Cover your mouth with a disposable handkerchief when you sneeze, then wash your hands. Cover your cough with your arm rather than your hand.

* In times of an epidemic, to avoid infecting others or yourself, it is best to avoid social contact, such as kissing or shaking hands (tilt your head, advises the ministry). It is also advisable to maintain, as much as possible, in the absence of a mask, a minimum health protection distance of 2 meters between people.

* Ventilating the premises and regularly disinfecting doorknobs, sink taps, glasses and spectacle arms, telephones, computer keyboards, is not superfluous.

* Anyone with flu should wear a splash mask to avoid contaminating those around them and should stay at home.

According to a WHO spokesperson, countries will have to cope with the peak of contagion at different times and are therefore best able to "consider the measures which are appropriate for them in view of their specific situation". According to the WHO, "the closure of schools is one of the containment measures that can be considered."

SIMPLE GESTURES TO PROTECT YOURSELF

France had 628 cases as of July 15, including 6 deemed serious and requiring hospitalization. The Minister of Health, Roselyne Bachelot, has issued a series of recommendations to be followed to curb contagion during an epidemic. Most of these "simple actions" are moreover close to those which prevent the seasonal flu, which kills nearly 2 people each year in France. France has also stocked a billion anti-splash masks and has ordered 500 million doses of vaccines.

the world news source
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 30/07/09, 18:44

Ah, the panic plan of the population begins ...

2 dead hot

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... rance.html
0 x
camille42
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by camille42 » 30/07/09, 21:19

The regretted young girl had tuberculosis and another pneumonia so she was immunocompromised so she caught everything that dragged.
Personally, I'm against the influenza A vaccine because it is only financial because they are going to vaccinate people against influenza A and next year it will be the "horse" flu so the vaccine will be useless.
Instead of vaccinating everyone they had better remember the standard precautions
-wash your hands every time you go out
- throw disposable tissues in the trash
- and especially if you cough or have a fever do not go to visit people at the hospital
I had a case at the hospital the lady who had a flu came to see an immunocompromised patient, she didn't know she had the flu but she had fever spikes ... so frankly yes the speed of Contagions are very fast but if everyone follows the standard precautions it would go much slower.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 30/07/09, 21:38

yes, but if the govt does not do everything and more, there will be lots of people who will have caught the virus who will say that it is the fault of the govt.
they pull the umbrella, we can't blame them ...
0 x
camille42
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by camille42 » 31/07/09, 09:19

disagree with philippe schutt. What makes me especially angry is that the roselyne before the end of the year reduce the nursing staff because it costs too much in the hospital and it wastes money in vaccines when nobody knows how many want to get vaccinated.
I do not think there is a single member of the government who has set foot in the hospital at this time, ah if our dear president but in my opinion he had 4 nurses just for him to serve him a little water ... we send people who have had a hip prosthesis in 4 days because it costs too much (€ 1500 / day in the surgical department) on the other hand for a simple vagal discomfort we hospitalize for 24 hours with exams around the belly.
Go to the emergency room by calling you Mr. Martin and you will see that for a simple vagal discomfort due to the heat we do not have a scan, ... ok for the ECG and the blood test. (Lol)

in summary the hospital is going badly and we are pushing it even more bravo the care for the rich is fast approaching! (sorry my rant is over)
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 31/07/09, 12:33

A friend works in relation to the elderly and the government has also asked them to put in place the means to deal with an epidemic, both among their staff and among the elderly.
Experts anticipate a major epidemic and the government believes them or at least covers up and forces the companies concerned to do the same.
Now for 94 million doses for 60 million inhabitants and again, the sensitive population must be 10 million maximum ... Do you need several injections?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 31/07/09, 12:52

Curious indeed : Shock:

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...