Bolloré Blue Car, on sale soon?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Bolloré Blue Car, on sale soon?

by I Citro » 06/01/08, 12:52

Here is news of the Blue Car:

The Bolloré Group (1) and Pininfarina (2) just finalized an agreement to produce and market a 100% electric-powered vehicle. This agreement will be achieved through the creation of a subsidiary owned 50% by each of the two groups and that the initial investment will be around 150 million.
The vehicles will be manufactured in Italy and marketed under the Pininfarina brand. In this alliance, Bolloré will bring its know-how and production capabilities in Lithium Metal Polymer batteries, Pininfarina its skills in the areas of design and production of high-end cars.

seen on Nature-universe.

PS: there is a folder for download but this topic is the first dedicated to this arlesienne auto shows ... although we talked a lot about econology. I could not find any of the discussions or the Blue Car was named ... (will I have problems with the search function?).
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/01/08, 15:12

Hello Citro,

One can read on your link:
"The vehicle will be a four-seater with an autonomy, in urban route, of 250 km. It will be able to reach 130 km / h with an acceleration at start up allowing it to cross 50 km / h in five seconds."

This is another beautiful intox on autonomy: 250 km in urban conditions, ie at 40 km / h. Let ... That may be fine in view of kilos onboard batteries, it seems the latest generation.

A 120 km / h on the highway, the air resistance is multiplied by 9 (because proportional to the square of the velocity multiplied by itself three).

So that makes us ... 28 km of highway. So awesome !! : Lol:

For acceleration, which says couples said ... so high amperage battery drain quickly, even if there is a regenerative braking, there leaves feathers ... This kind of car, saw their energy density board is not made to play from grand prix ...

When, good night, a real full hybrid? : Evil: Mr. Bolloré and the French manufacturers, COLLABOREZ! : Idea: Add a little modern diesel or gasoline 70 Ch this Blue Car, and then the product will be really interesting ...

@+
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 06/01/08, 15:57

Remundo wrote:

For acceleration, which says couples said ... so high amperage battery drain quickly, even if there is a regenerative braking, there leaves feathers ... This kind of car, saw their energy density board is not made to play from grand prix ...

Not for sport is this: http://www.teslamotors.com/
it accelerates like a Porsche 911 ...
But should provide a good bank account ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/01/08, 16:19

OK Chatam ... that Tesla cars in town : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/08, 17:16

Moué Chatman, I expect to see results ... I think at Bolloré had better invest his millions in biocaburants 2ieme generation of ...

Information on Blue Car on econology
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 06/01/08, 19:48

Christophe wrote:Moué Chatman, I expect to see results ... I think at Bolloré had better invest his millions in biocaburants 2ieme generation of ...

It is clear that it is rather to make talk that they made this vehicle ... by the way, my Nickname is "Chatam" like the Islands of the same name ... I'll let you find where it is ... not easy hehe ... it is also the name of the type of sailboat that I have in project ... : Cheesy:
0 x
micdhi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by micdhi » 06/01/08, 19:49

Remundo wrote:
When, good night, a real full hybrid? : Evil: Mr. Bolloré and the French manufacturers, COLLABOREZ! : Idea: Add a little modern diesel or gasoline 70 Ch this Blue Car, and then the product will be really interesting ...

@+

fully agree to a small diesel, 2 time 2 or 3-cylinder common rail of 600cc or 900cc for 3, especially a consumer in the 3.5 100. 60 or 75 ch
much like the Daihatsu (actually a semi 2 time since the exhausts of valves)
this engine the team SERION II
and the hybrid issue, I prefer the mixed function (matter of taste) c is to say engine works and recharge (absorbed torque, the following compressor system, and load), the air reserve, and Pneumatics only example in town, made mandatory.

source;forum auto.com http://www.forum-auto.com/automobile-pr ... 325395.htm
0 x
"life has more imagination than our dreams carry" christophe COLOMB
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/08, 19:50

Oops going was wrong! Chatham Sorry! jle Feré more!

Bolloré must have friends in the oil (if it has not itself of interests) so this may explain his choice of the blue car (Bolloré has that worked on batteries batcaps, the blue car is a prototype not supposed to be sold ... well, it was his idea at the time) ...
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 06/01/08, 19:59

too expensive for me !!!
it's easy to get out clean cars to 30000 euros, at least we are sure that nobody buys them !!! and we give good conscience !!! : Evil:
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/08, 20:02

Ben me I wait LoremoGerman may be less incompetent than the French on that?

https://www.econologie.com/la-loremo-la- ... -2950.html
0 x