Troubleshooting the Bbox

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Troubleshooting the Bbox

by phil59 » 08/07/23, 22:10

The guy who is redoing "the pieces" for me, by "gluing" the baseboards, made a "stupidity" to me, he made a curvature of less than 1 cm on the fiber garter.

So no more internet in the house.

I had another fiber garter, no better.

Another transeiver, for the same type of fiber, nothing, I dismantle the wall socket, remove the fiber "sugar", to put the fiber directly on the fiber/copper converter, still nothing.

I do the tests in connection sharing with the telephone, "online", after almost 1 hour, appointment with a tech for the next day.

Owl ! : Cheesy:

The tech comes by, and tells me the fiber is good, but it's the hs transceiver.
And that this one is paired with the box, so no other will do...

And that I have to call back the hot line : Cheesy: , to have a code to pick up this box in any agency.

But, the hot line, 1 hour later, tells me that it's not registered yet, while the tech has done the necessary in front of me.

Well, this Saturday, around 18 p.m., SMS, asking me if the connection is restored...
Well no, and 10 minutes later, I was given a code to get this famous box...
But it's Saturday, and around 18:15 p.m., I don't have enough time left to pick up the camera 30 minutes from home! : Cry:

Bouygues, like the others, does not provide.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bbox troubleshooting

by phil59 » 10/07/23, 23:13

TRansceiver change, tonight, it works again.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"