Does anyone know SupraWind boxes?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
sepo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Does anyone know SupraWind boxes?

by sepo » 05/06/12, 08:33

Hello,

I do not know where to post this question, forgive me if it is not in the right place ...

Does anyone know SupraWind boxes? It is a box which costs around 1000 € uros and which is supposed to save electricity by lowering the Joule effect in the circuits ... It allows, according to ecolia de, I quote "to improve the electrical flow by reducing reactance (one of the forms of resistance of electric current). "

If you go to the Ecolia site, there is a certain technical jargon which puzzles me about the efficiency of the thing, but why not ...

If someone can enlighten me (someone has one, or it is a scam more), thank you for your lights ...

cordially
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/06/12, 09:16

Here is the pdf of the trick:

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... YeBmSn.pdf

what do our experts think?

I personally hate this kind of language
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/06/12, 12:17

Scam galore, inconsistent with gargles of pseudo-scientific words !!!!
as in this very different from pdf:
ecolia-energies.com/supra.html

They claim to reduce the cos (ph) i in an installation full of inductive loads (coils, motors etc.), with a device which makes the copper wires superconductive (with Cooper pairs of electrons), so that their resistivity decreases !!!!

Pure delirium full of lies !!

This is horrible, because they rip off pros who know nothing about it and given the weight, with the need to have a tg (Phi)> 0,6 ,, at best, they sell capacities and self, to improve cos (phi) with a false sales pitch !! that they decrease the resistivity of the copper wires, whereas they only decrease the electric current inside these wires, by improving the cos (phi) by putting large capacities to compensate for the excess coils and coils on the installation, the best !!!.

The structure of the device, made up of composite material and non-electronic elements, creates a chemical interaction which generates Cooper pairs in the electrical installation. These Cooper pairs make it possible to promote the free circulation of electrons (energy), as in a superconductor, avoiding the obstacles induced by reactance.
This improvement in the circulation of energy reduces the phenomena of attraction and friction which are in particular at the origin of the transformation of electric energy into unwanted heat.

This principle is based on research on superconductivity

SUPRAWIND acts effectively on circuits which include both inductive and resistive loads, for which the ratio (inductive loads / resistive loads) will be greater than 60/40.

A PRODUCT, GUARANTEED 7 YEARS, BASED ON THE THEORY OF SUPERCONDUCTIVITY, ALLOWING 5 TO 30% REDUCTION ON ITS ELECTRIC CONSUMPTION

The structure of the device, made of composite material and non-electronic elements, creates a chemical interaction that generates Cooper pairs in the electrical installation. These Cooper pairs make it possible to promote the free circulation of electrons (energy), as in a superconductor, avoiding the obstacles induced by reactance.
This improved energy circulation reduces the phenomena of attraction and friction which are in particular at the origin of the transformation of electrical energy into unwanted heat.

Pure delirium, in a terrible salad of verbiage, to rip off the gogos who have never heard of superconductivity and its explanation in quantum mechanics

It's amazing what we can say just to sell a very expensive capacitor, which will be dead dry when amortized !!

read the basics with great care as well as quantum mechanics with Fermi and Bose:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supraconductivit%C3%A9
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconductivity
and what constitutes the basis of our world:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantique

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paire_de_Cooper
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 05/06/12, 12:28

At best it is a simple capacitor which raises the cos-phi, it has no interest for a private individual since EDF and consort do not charge for reactive energy ...
Lighting with LED lamp (capacitive component) will have exactly the same effect as this box
0 x
sepo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sepo » 05/06/12, 12:49

Thank you for your lights ... I felt the scam, but I wanted confirmation ...

cordially
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/06/12, 14:23

This pure scam thing, sold by this site selling wind turbines,
ecolia-energies.com/wind-turbine-600w-pignon-kestrel.html
destroys all confidence in all wind turbines sold !!
like Windtronics which seems to cause problems for some, not happy, on econology !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/12, 17:34

I deleted the active links, we are not going to advertise them yet ...

Page 4 of the .pdf is "hilarious": https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... YeBmSn.pdf

The only way to reduce the electricity bill is to raise a cos phi that is too low (<0.9) in the case of penalizing cos phi billing (industrial contract: no private individual is billed for a bad cos phi). This is done with capacitor banks (if there is no other alternative)

Shall we lock in here?

:?:
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 05/06/12, 17:49

Christophe wrote:Page 4 of the .pdf is "hilarious"
Indeed, it's high level of anything : Cheesy:

Christophe wrote:The only way to reduce the electricity bill is to raise a cos phi that is too low (<0.9) in the case of penalizing cos phi billing (industrial contract: no private individual is billed for a bad cos phi).
Precisely, the ad talks about "saving electricity", not reducing the bill : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/06/12, 18:11

It's so huge, hilarious, that I wonder if the salespeople did not ask a poorly paid scientific intern to write the notice, and given the ignorance of the salespeople (like those of the jury on M6), had fun telling anything to sleep standing up !!!
And they copied it !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/12, 22:09

Hihihi ... well no it's not funny ...

Okay, let's lock? :?: :?:
0 x