Interesting results of the online survey on ecology

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
demandi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Interesting results of the online survey on ecology

by demandi » 12/12/08, 11:59

Hello !

If you are interested in everything related to bio, the environment and ecology, the first results of this online survey should also interest you:
http://www.demandi.fr/uc/main/18a3/

Participation in this survey is still open, here is the link:
http://www.demandi.fr/fr_4286_ecologie.php

In the 1st results, we can see that an overwhelming majority of participants perform "all the time" all "ecological" gestures ...
Too good to be true ? And you, what do you think?

Annelise
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 12/12/08, 12:12

I think that everyone at their level honestly thinks they are doing ecological things (except those who don't care)

My partner says to make an effort, it's true, yet often she is upset when at the checkout I refuse a bag to pack something. She buys products without worrying about excess packaging, etc.
I also sometimes find myself doing unconsciously but also consciously doing things that are not too green.
In addition, this kind of investigation alone responds to those who already have a slightly green conscience!
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 12/12/08, 16:01

phil53 wrote:I think that everyone at their level honestly thinks they are doing ecological things (except those who don't care)

My partner says to make an effort, it's true, yet often she is upset when at the checkout I refuse a bag to pack something. She buys products without worrying about excess packaging, etc.

Damn ... we have the same ?? : Cheesy:
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/08, 16:09

Unfortunately being green is not limited to refusing a plastic bag and not riding in a 4x4 ...

It's better than nothing you will tell me, but, for example: refusing a plastic bag so as not to put strawberries (or tomatoes) bought in the middle of winter is monstrous bullshit ...

Another example: do not drive a 4x4 but heat up to 24 ° C with fuel oil ... or even leave once every 1 years in the tropics ...

I'm targeting nobody, I just want to say that there are things much more efficient than refusing a plastic bag or not driving in a 4x4 ... even if it's a first step.

In fact the bags are made of PE-LD so we could, a priori, incinerate them at home without polluting? See:
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 12/12/08, 16:34

Christophe wrote:It's better than nothing you will tell me, but, for example: refusing a plastic bag so as not to put strawberries (or tomatoes) bought in the middle of winter is monstrous bullshit ...

Another example: do not drive a 4x4 but heat up to 24 ° C with fuel oil ... or even leave once every 1 years in the tropics ...

We totally agree ! What you say is (supposed to be) obvious 8)
But refusing a bag when you buy a box of medoc from your pharmacist is not complicated, and it's a plus.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/08, 16:39

Toutafé but this evidence is not one for most people ...

It is a first step but it should not be limited to this ...

Besides, you knew that plastic bags are a very European specificity (French in particular).

In the USA, "these nasty polluters" it is very, very hard to find ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 12/12/08, 17:05

Yes, they have paper bags, them ...
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 13/12/08, 09:50

Speaking of 4x4s, there is a group of environmental extremists from the Liège region who amused themselves with puncturing the tires of 4x4s.
These big fools tore the tires with a knife.

Result of the races, an irreparable tire (the 4) which is replaced by a new tire.
These are what I call ÉCONlogistes since in the end they cause overpollution!
If we do the accounts, we have 4 tires for the trash (incineration?), Moving a tow truck (it pollutes more than a 4x4) and 4 new tires for which it was necessary to emit pollution to produce them ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 13/12/08, 10:57

Christophe, it should not be believed that it is a French specificity.
One of my daughters lives in Chile and tells me that the bottom is the cat at the level of the bags. They give much more than in France.
Collecting garbage cans, locals throw garbage bag out the window

http://www.wat.tv/video/basura-w5zg_lmjx_.html

in the street, the poorest sort, the dogs disperse. (there are still pickups but with landfills like with us a few years ago)

http://idata.over-blog.com/1/69/91/40/o ... GP0216.jpg

In some regions of China the government is starting to ration the famous bags and many people are not happy at all. In a few years they had grown accustomed.

Paper bag, why not, it will destroy more easily but it takes a lot of water to make paper. Coming back to the pharmacy, I don't understand why, for one or two small boxes, you are given a tiny bag. A habit or simply for advertising in fact.
If we refuse it, it's all good for the environment.

Don't worry I'm going to buy my seasonal vegetables in bulk 2km from my home on foot or by bike
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."