They have understood our leaders ??

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

They have understood our leaders ??

by C moa » 30/10/08, 17:34

I share with you this report published in newsweek which seems to show that some of our leaders would have understood that it is time to consider the protection of the environment and the industry which will go / goes with it as a development tool and not as a barrier.

However, this must be reflected in the acts:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/165769/page/1
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/10/08, 21:08

Hi Cmoa,

I will translate this text in French because it is interesting : Idea:

Thank you for the link 8)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/10/08, 22:17

Cmoa wrote:
"... some of our leaders would have understood that it is time to consider environmental protection and the industry that will go with it as a tool for development and not as an obstacle."

They especially understood that the environment is a great communication tool allowing them to restore a flickering credibility while favoring those for who they were elected to.
It is simply a question of putting the environment (as a concept) at the service of economic growth, nothing very new in short.

Will you take a little green pill again?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Would our leaders have understood ??

by jonule » 31/10/08, 09:37

newsweek! : Lol:
C moa wrote:However, this must be reflected in the acts

in the middle of a crisis, communication is guaranteed ...
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 31/10/08, 10:51

Ahmed wrote:They especially understood that the environment is a great communication tool allowing them to restore a flickering credibility while favoring those for who they were elected to.
as i said, it still has to be translated into action but when i see the outcry in front of berlusconi's comments i think it is going in the right direction !!!
It’s simply about putting the environment (as a concept) at the service of economic growth, nothing new in short.
In fact it is very new because generally we made nice announcements of principles, we helped / subsidized such or such sector but never was evoked a consensus of large nations. Remember that this is France, England, CHINA and the USA (if Obama is elected of course). If this materializes, other countries will follow.

What is also new is that until now the US has said "we have other problems to solve before we deal with the environment". Obama says "by relying on the environment we can solve the crisis by creating jobs". It's damn new as a speech.
Likewise, emerging countries said "We have the right to development and you do not have the right to take this right from us in the name of the environment !!"
If China does not resume this speech, it will be difficult for other emerging countries to keep it.
Will you take a little green pill again?
While an unprecedented crisis is eating away at the world economy, seeing such clear-cut positions taken by important heads of state, I do not want to make a trial of intention. I ask to see without prejudice.

I want to be naive for once ....
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/10/08, 11:29

Hello everyone,

Well, I think the French version will suit you better, with no more ads !! (what's rocking as a Newsweek ad, it even bugged Internet Explorer ...)

It is available in full on SYCOMOREEN's announcements page

Good readings and I think that the correct interpretation of this text is somewhere between the feeling of Ahmed and that of CMoa. : Idea:

@+
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 31/10/08, 14:15

Hello

very interesting subject, but I admit having zapped up to the 2nd subject of your SYCOMOREEN site, on the subject of ROBIPLAN, and the trilobic engine thereafter: I have only one thing to say on this subject GENIAL

jeff
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/10/08, 14:20

I think they are mostly 30 to 40 years behind ... but as we say:

Old biker than ever... : Mrgreen:

Now it's not by putting billions in the fuel ... stack (100% intended for the car and not creating primary energy) or photovoltaic solar panels (catastrophic economic investment) that we will change something ...However, these are 2 technologies that take a majority of private or public budgets ... : Evil:

However these billions sunk will not be used, globally, for anything or almost ... especially for the battery with cons ...

Other investments seem to me to be largely more judicious especially compared to the cost of development.

A certain Laigret oil for example, it should remind you of something : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Christophe the 31 / 10 / 08, 14: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/10/08, 14:34

0 x
Christophe

Re: Would our leaders have understood ??

by Christophe » 31/10/08, 14:35

jonule wrote:newsweek! : Lol:
C moa wrote:However, this must be reflected in the acts

in the middle of a crisis, communication is guaranteed ...

+1 anyway (shit I spoiled Jonule !!)
0 x