Nicolas Hulot are wrong ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
belze1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Nicolas Hulot are wrong ...

by belze1 » 22/01/07, 11:10

never mind !
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 22/01/07, 11:15

And yes, now that all the "big guys" have signed his pact (just to pretend to be interested in it and - incidentally - to cut the rug out from under him) and that he is giving up, you will see that we is not going to hear any more about the subject for the rest of the campaign.

Do we hold the bets?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 22/01/07, 12:32

your Targol bets are not funny. we will all bet the same thing!

I'm not so unhappy that he preferred to withdraw. if he had presented himself, he would have drawn 10% of the vote to the left, splitting the left, and it would have risked doing as in 2002 ...
There is more to avoid voting nimportkomment now.
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
biomethane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by biomethane » 22/01/07, 12:44

Pollux wrote:your Targol bets are not funny. we will all bet the same thing!

I'm not so unhappy that he preferred to withdraw. if he had presented himself, he would have drawn 10% of the vote to the left, splitting the left, and it would have risked doing as in 2002 ...
There is more to avoid voting nimportkomment now.

The polls gave that they were taking:
4% to the PS.
3% at the UMP.
1% in Bayrou
0,5% to the Greens.

But now Bové points his nose and he risks cutting into the voices of the Greens, more than Hulot.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 22/01/07, 14:09

biomethane wrote:But now Bové points his nose and he risks cutting into the voices of the Greens, more than Hulot.

A priori, the potential "breeding ground" of José's voice is clearly on the left. In my opinion, if he is indeed a candidate, he will especially hit the voices of Besancenot and Buffet, a little in the PS too.

As for picking voices from the Greens, given their credibility and their importance in the landscape, it won't make masses of differences IN THE PRESIDENTIALS at least. In legislative elections, it can be different.
As much as the Greens have no chance of arriving at the second round of the presidential election (which, you never know, could happen to José if the votes on the left disperse very much), as much, they can here and there place a few legislative deputies.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/07, 16:23

Too bad but I think, like any "big decision" that the public does not know all the undersides of the case that led to this decision ...

In the absence of "voted", I posted:

https://www.econologie.com/nicolas-hulot ... -3327.html
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 22/01/07, 17:39

It is clear that the ecological debate risks falling into oblivion, Nicolas Hulot says he wants to watch over it but .......
What remains as green representatives?
-Voynet? well bof.
-Corinne Lepage? good thoughts, (http://www.cap21.net/infos/propositions_ecoresp_2.pdf) but a little contradictory, since she declared on responses:
Response from Corinne Lepage, president of Cap21, lawyer, declared candidate for the presidential election to the Ecological Pact
I have been engaged for thirty years in the ecological fight and the defense of environmental law. Marine pollution, illegal dumping, incinerators outside the norms, GMOs, fight against corruption, there are many citizen fights that I lead with associations. My experience at the Ministry of the Environment from 1995 to 1997 taught me a lot about the workings of our institutions, its blockages and its weaknesses. It took a lot of determination and strength of conviction to win the vote on the air law, the first response to climate change and air pollution. Convinced that our democracy is suffering, I decided to engage in the political debate by founding CAP 21 (Citizenship, Action, Participation for the 21st century), a party that wishes to bring together all those convinced of the urgency to act for the environment beyond the left-right divide. It is the path of ecological reformism, deeply attached to the values ​​of the Republic, daring and imaginative that I wish to trace with my friends.
I therefore welcome with satisfaction the ecological pact that Nicolas Hulot offers to all the candidates for the presidential election and I obviously subscribe to it. This seems to me to be at least what each candidate should include in their program.
However, I think that we must go even further in the reforms.

and then read that where she opposes Hulot's candidacy: http://president-ecolo.over-blog.com/ar ... 288-6.html

Who else ? Bové which is more like a scarecrow than a candidate with a real ecological program. And yet, it might be good to give legitimacy to the actions he undertook, and then he is an alter-globalist. Are we not also looking for another world, based on respect for others and consequently on respect for the environment?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 22/01/07, 17:45

bham wrote:(..) Are we not also looking for another world, based on respect for others and consequently on respect for the environment?

IF, IF, IF !!!!
Vote José : Mrgreen:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 22/01/07, 18:28

Targol wrote:
bham wrote:(..) Are we not also looking for another world, based on respect for others and consequently on respect for the environment?

IF, IF, IF !!!!

Uh, how to take this remark ??? seriously or well ???
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 22/01/07, 19:08

bham wrote:
Targol wrote:

IF, IF, IF !!!!

Uh, how to take this remark ??? seriously or well ???

For me, she is serious, but since I know that the guy José doesn’t necessarily have only admirers and, moreover, Econologie is not supposed to be forum political (whatever some subjects come close to), I prefer to put a Smiley.

[VERY personal opinion mode]
Personally, if he does show up, I don't think I would hesitate very long before voting for him. And I don't give a damn about all the advocates of the "useful vote" for Ségo or Sarko !!!
[/ VERY personal opinion mode]
0 x